Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Kingdom Hearts 3 Coverage(re: estimated COM release date for USA!!!)
Kingdom Hearts Final Mix+ Ending!!! [Spoilers...I guess]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UltimentoLi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:53 pm
I don't know if it's old or not, but it's been uploaded onto youtube. I don't know if the sound is supposed to be there or not but here's the link.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=hZTjGrGa4-g  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:39 am
I've check on very trusted and updated frequently KH websites, like:

www.kh-2.net
www.kh-vids.net

Those two updated the latest information about KH and i heard in both websites that the secret ending of the KH2:FM+, it's more confusing if you go to Youtube to watch it, quite confusing if you look at it carefully, and the three armoured people names are revealed.

And one of them looked freakin' hell like Roxas (It's true) and he's called Ven (actually this is not his real name, his real name is somewhat longer. He and Sora could be connected), and the person with short blue hair was Aqua (have a possibility she had a connection with Kairi, i think) and the tall and the brown haired guy's name was Terra (I laughed at first when he name was revealed in a snapshot, but i got used to it)

There's an old bald haired guy and his name is not revealed yet. If you want to find out more check out the two websites I showed eariler on on top.

Good time looking at it, and even though the old stuff have been gone, look at the forums, but you have to sign up to reply at the forums.

-_-lunathetarotmaster-_-  

-_-lunathetarotmaster -_-

Acrius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:12 pm
the guy next to the old guy lookks like spiderman....just saying...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:27 am
WTF spiderman....noooo....  

El Navistador

Kingdom Hearts 3 Coverage(re: estimated COM release date for USA!!!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games