Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Kingdom Hearts 3 Coverage(re: estimated COM release date for USA!!!)
OMG! The faces of the knights REVEALED! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alseifen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:58 pm
Averixx of Divine Flame
Their names are:
Female Soldier=Aqua
Blonde Hair Soldier=Ven
Enigmatic Soldier=Terra/Orbis

Aqua=Sea
Ven=Sky
Terra/Orbis=Land

via

Kairi, Sora, and Riku.

This is absolutly true. The three Soldiers are supposd to represent Sora Kairi and riku. I guess they are like past lives of the three. That why Ven looks like Roxas, Soras nobody. The creator of the game has already said Roxas will not return except for thr DS game  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:36 pm
The game went from being really simple...to very complex. I'm confused even after I got all the way through the second KH, but then again, I had to skip over the chain of memories because I don't have a GBA...but I hear they have a manga out of it now that I'm thinking I should maybe go and read and it would probably fill in a lot of the gaps.

Anyway...I have absolutely no clue who those characters are but I agree with the people who say they are completely new. Even if they look a lot like the old characters...it's clear that they are far too different to be the same.

That makes me kind of sad...Sora was my favorite character now I don't get to play him..? And what about Donald and Goofy? I mean sure they were annoying a lot of the time, but they did save my life a lot, especailly Goofy! I'll never forget the time he blocked Riku/Ansem from blasting me away in KH1! That was so noble! They were willing to go against their King's orders for me. ^.^ So I will be sad if they arn't in it at all. I would feel better if the characters were at least somehow related to the main characters...their ancesters, their offspring, parallel univers of them...anything really as long as they have something to do with the story. ^_^"  

Leons Neil

Xolichan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:29 am
Leons Neil
The game went from being really simple...to very complex. I'm confused even after I got all the way through the second KH, but then again, I had to skip over the chain of memories because I don't have a GBA...but I hear they have a manga out of it now that I'm thinking I should maybe go and read and it would probably fill in a lot of the gaps.

Anyway...I have absolutely no clue who those characters are but I agree with the people who say they are completely new. Even if they look a lot like the old characters...it's clear that they are far too different to be the same.

That makes me kind of sad...Sora was my favorite character now I don't get to play him..? And what about Donald and Goofy? I mean sure they were annoying a lot of the time, but they did save my life a lot, especailly Goofy! I'll never forget the time he blocked Riku/Ansem from blasting me away in KH1! That was so noble! They were willing to go against their King's orders for me. ^.^ So I will be sad if they arn't in it at all. I would feel better if the characters were at least somehow related to the main characters...their ancesters, their offspring, parallel univers of them...anything really as long as they have something to do with the story. ^_^"

I know... I'm going to miss playing Sora, Donald, and Goofy, but hopefully there'll be a KH3 once these 3 new games are out. In the meantime, I'm just looking forward to finding out about the 3 keyblade wielders of BbS.
Also, I heard that Sora & Riku are going to appear briefly in BbS as children, so maybe we'll get something similar with Donald and Goofy.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:27 pm
just thought to pop in....

new enimies in BBS include Unbirth, and Heartless. story is that the three chasers are looking for Ansem and his apprentice. all of this is leading to the Keyblade wars. this is from BBS and is a prequel to KH. Ven if seen in some google pictures looks just like Roxas but Ven is an acctual person. goofy and Donald will be in BBS. Sora & Riku will appear briefly as children. Micky does appear but is not playable. im sorry if im spoiling anything its jst i know so much about the game. what else is there...... oh the bald dude will reprisent ansem in some sort of way and the other evile figure reprisents guardian. the game is based on several years before KH1 and is the start of the whole serise. this is the game that starts it all and how Micky learns of the keyblade.  

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Death_Ninja_Revolution

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:55 pm
User Image Hearts/kh3.8.jpg[/IMG]oh man i cant wait for the one coming out for psp but even more for THE 3 i think the one on the top right looks like axel alot but i dont know  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 8:12 pm
I agree with you Fear Richey if u dare,  

Clonz 600

6,600 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Streaker 200

Lightane

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 8:37 pm
i certainly hope that boy isn't Roxas!!!!! otherwise ill probobly start to cry if he dies! crying  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:32 am
Becka Minato
OMG! OMG! I'm totally freaking out! I just watched a vid showing who the figure walking in the distance was at the end of KH2!!! Theres this fight, and-OMG! I cant explain it, but heres the link! Its the first vid on the page!

YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS!

http://www.towairaito-graphics.com/0

User Image

Please tell me who you thought the knights resembled, because I thought it looked like Roxas who was frozen! gonk
eek eek

Aqua (the woman) Roxas (the frozen) Terra (the big guy)
Its not really all that surprising to me but thats because I'm a fuddy duddy who knew about it since 2008. I also know a few things about KH3 but those have to wait for a couple more years ^^
A better image might be...
User Image  

D3darkside

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

xAngel of Mercyx

Eloquent Conversationalist

15,725 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:38 pm
US release date for BBS is set for sometime between june and august of this year idk if that helps anyone ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:32 pm
Ok those three are terra ven and aqua. Terra in italian means earth. Aqua is water and ven i do not remember. Now ven looks like roxas because when sora's nobody was made he took form of the one who wanted sora to have the keyblade Ven. Terra wanted to give it to riku but he took in darkness and was gone so it went to Sora. Terra is heartless Xehanort and Xemnas because when Old xehanort was about to die he unlocked his heart and it went in Terra. Terra's armor still kept his feelings and his heart so it acted on its own. Thats the reason for the KH2 final mix boss Terra. These are not theories i saw a bunch of videos from the japanese version and thats what was on them.  

dpmep ocp 56

Kingdom Hearts 3 Coverage(re: estimated COM release date for USA!!!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games