Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Kingdom Hearts 3 Coverage(re: estimated COM release date for USA!!!)
Kingdom Hearts Prequel (3rd Installment)-Analysis (Revised)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hal B Noire

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:05 am
PLEASE READ BEFORE GOING ON

These statements are merely opinions and ideas my sister and I have come up with based on little and few confirmed facts and careful research. We are not trying to say that they are true but only that they may be possibilities among other possibilities. These are just some that we strongly believe will be in this installment. We are not trying to prove anyone wrong, we are just trying to share our ideas. Thank you.
-----------------------------

Me and my sister watched videos from youtube and downloaded very high quality ones so we could see the secret movie clearly. We kept watching it over and over again, and kept seeing some very notable themes that are very interesting. This is an analysis of what we've seen, what we know/knew, and what we can guess based on the other KH series.

((WARNING!!! Long A$$ Analysis!))

-The 3 knights that take the 3 key blades belonged to Sora, Riku, and Mickey.
>Knight #1 (whom we shall call Young Xehanort [further explanation shall follow...])-took Sora's; got pointy ears and the tallest of the 3
>Knight #2 (whom we shall call Blue)-took Mickey's; ears slick back
>Knight # 3 (whom we shall call "Roxas" [again, further explanation shall follow...])-took Riku's; pointy ears; short

-In case you haven't noticed, The Old Man is wearing an outfit exactly like Heartless Ansem's (as well as the boots from Organization XIII). The only difference is that it is bottom up. (Who the hell wants to see a shriveled up evil old mans body anyway!? XP)

-When the old man split into two, that was like Zexion's Cloning ability; along with shape shifting. Once his second clone seperated it transformed into, from what it may seem, his heartless form. From this we could hypothesize that the Old Man has the ability to seperate and combine his heart at will. ((Something that Xehanort was interested in when he came to Hallow Bastion))

-Once Young Xehanort ran after him, the battle begins. As the Knights fight the Old Man and his Heartless form, the old codger uses elements that are each signature to one of the Organization members(i.e. Cloning-Zexions, Lightning-Larxene, Earth-Lauxeaus, Ice-Vexen, etc.)

-During the battle Knight #2, Blue, had fallen from the cliff's edge. The helmet had broken off, so now we are able to see the face of one of the knights at last. For the record, people have been thinking that they see Riku/a boy. But when we looked at that knight closely and carefully, it's actually a girl.
Her physical features are much more slimmer than a KH boys, like Kairi's and Namine's face and neck. Although her hair may look boyish, it actually is just like the tomboyish hairstyle that Kairi use to have in KH1.(if that doesn't convince you, look at her armor; bosom people, bosom.)
And from the way she battles, her strength lies on magic abilities. Sending a blast towards the enemy from her keyblade.

-My sister noted that if you look at the Old Man’s weapon closely, it’s a huge Keyblade that looks like a fusion of many other key blades combined. It could be possible that this shriveled old coot is in fact the former Keyblade Master. My theory is that he’s possibly getting in way over his head on some obseession, and the three of them were sent to stop him.

The pattern of most villains we’ve seen was that they had a fixation that drove them into the darkness. The thirst to know, to be, or to find are pretty common traits that we’ve seen in a lot of characters. Xehanort’s obsession with Kingdom Hearts, Riku’s desire to leave Destiny Island (of course he did not let that overtake him forever), and the first six members of Organization XIII who also had a thirst to know more than they bargained for.

-The beauty of this KH3 Movie is that even thought they don't speak, you can somehow get the idea of the relationship of the characters through their body language. Young Xehanort seems to hold a parental like closeness to the other two, particularly "Roxas". Whether it was when he stopped him from running after the Old Man in the beginning, or the shocked/fearful expression his lips made as the Old Fogey gripped the boys head in his hand, he seemed to not want the boy to get hurt.
There also seems [just saying it's possible] to be a romantic thing between "Roxas" and Blue. The look that the two give each other is so intense; it reminded me of the strong bond between Sora and Kairi when they held on to one another at the end of KH1. The way she jumped after him as his frozen body fell the ground, and as she held him in her arms; there really felt like a chemistry.

-The helmet breaks off a little to reveal "Roxas'" blue eyes. And when Blue caught him, the helmet is pretty much off his head so that we can see him. Though he may "look" like "Roxas" he most likely isn't. For one thing the real Roxas is a part of Sora again; his hair somehow looked a slightly lighter than both Sora and Roxas, and is also a little taller than the two. And if this event is taking place in when we think it is, it is way to early from the time Roxas came into existence.

-Just to assure everyone, the "Roxas" kid is not dead yet. My sister and I looked at the high quality video, and his eyes are moving still.

-As with the KH theme, the focus of the villain appears to be Kingdom Hearts Once again. For what reason and purpose, it is still unknown. He summons Kingdom Hearts to appear as the clouds disperse in a circular manner to reveal the familiar heart shaped moon. He then rises up towards it as the two watch from below (or one of them anyway), the light bathing over them.

-Young Xehanort, who was flung off the cliff by the Heartless form, staggers back up on one knee. The last of the 3 to take off his helmet, reveals his face. Many who thought it was Sora were mistaken; b/c the 3rd KH installment isn't about him. The man with that broken helmet, brown hair, and blue eyes is in face Xehanort in his youth (or twenties at least)-thus the alias we've given him. Although this has led a debate on if it really is him/not.

My sister argued that it couldn’t be Xehanort b/c he was only a baby/child when Ansem the Wise took him in. The man is probably an ancestor/relative of Xehanort; and the Old Man is also probably related to him as well (their yellow eyes). Another thing that she pointed out was the possibility that may be the “Memories of Xehanort” were planted in Xehanort the same way Sora’s memories were planted. Their could be someone else with the ability to give & take memories. This is one possibility.

The other is that it really is Xehanort in his former life. The first thing you will notice is his hairstyle, the trinity bangs (three pieces that point out like the appendages of a stars). That's the signature hair of Heartless Ansem (and Xehanort when he was Ansem the Wise's Pupil). Another give away was his eyes. In the past he use to have striking blue eyes just like Sora's, but as he looked up at the Old Man with rising anger, they changed to yellow. I know that in KHII, the Xehanort that everyone saw had brown eyes in the scene. But it is genetically possible for eyes to change color with age (or in his possible case-rebirth), as with his hair. Also I don’t think it could be possible that the memories were someone else’s, b/c if the person had the same ability as Namine, he/she then can only create memories based off the ones that already exist in the person’s mind.

And if you put all those random text that appear in the KHII secret ending, it makes sense.

“The memories of Xehanort as a Chaser during the Keyblade War in which they must stop the Keyblade Master from opening Kingdom Hearts, and leading the world into destruction.”

This text of course is only one of the possibilities.

-I looked up the symbolisms of the colors yellow and blue, as they are the primary colors in this game. Blue means knowledge or a calm life of the conscious mind; where as yellow meant envy, cowardice, or treachery. The Yellow-to-Blue change is a sort of “transitional phase” that shows the corruption of innocence-the light and darkness of the mind. When ever a character got too deep into darkness, particularly a highly intellectual one, there eyes would alter to yellow. (i.e. the Old Man’s eyes could have changed, so he may not be related to Xehanort.)

Another interesting fact that my sister pointed out is the color of the moon/Kingdom Hearts. In KHI, the Moon is full, but it was yellow; in KHII the moon was full and yellow, but with a rim of blue outlining it. And this time in the Secret Movie, the Kingdom Hearts is a solid shade of blue. This means that in both I & II, the completions were failures; but once Kingdom Hearts was successfully opened. At the same moment that Xehanort had changed….(does anyone get the feeling of a Star Wars theme here???)

-At the end Mickey shows up a couple of miles a way from the scene, with a grim look on his face. (We were cracking up at how evil and badass he looked). Once he found the real research paper by Ansem the Wise, and after sending the message to the trio on Destiny Island, he must have found a way to go back in time in order to find out the truth about the Keyblade, Xehanort, and the many mysteries that surround Kingdom Hearts. He could have had help from Master Yen Sid, Merlin, etc.

-Overall we can somewhat confirm that the third installment of KH is definitely in the past, and that some of the major questions and mysteries about Xehanort and the Keyblade will be answered here. Nomura is a true genius story teller, with a talent for creating a plot that is bewildering and intriguing. And of course the artists and techies that worked the animation have out done themselves once again. Although me and my sister thoroughly looked through this preview, and pretty much scrutinized every little detail we could find, our analysis is but one of the many possibilities to Nomura’s magnum opus.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:01 am
well i think what you wrote is very excellent and all and a very good veiw on it and i think all of that is 99.9% correct and i have some news in the new kh2fm+ as you called him knight #1 well he appears in it or at least i think it was kh2fm+ well any way i played against him in a video game store and as soon as we started fight i was like wtf he killed me in like 4 secs so if knight #1 isnt strong enough to beat that old guy i would look out and watch your a** when you play the new kingdom hearts hearts game  

hydra4

Samurai Senel

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:56 pm
As far as the hair being lighter you know his hair was frosted as well don't you.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:28 pm
All your ideas are similar to mine! Yay!! I've told my friends pretty much the same things that you put and they thought I was crazy, but I'm not because theres others that believe the same thing as me!!!  

HawkeyeRaven

Hal B Noire

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 2:26 pm
Puma D. John
As far as the hair being lighter you know his hair was frosted as well don't you.
yah of course I did. But even without the frost, it seems doesn't seem as dark.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 2:38 pm
HawkeyeRaven
All your ideas are similar to mine! Yay!! I've told my friends pretty much the same things that you put and they thought I was crazy, but I'm not because theres others that believe the same thing as me!!!
yah, there are just so many who either oppose, ignore, or are completely oblivious.  

Hal B Noire

Dapper Explorer

RikusShadow

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:31 pm
Its not a prequel it will probably just have stuff about the past kinda like FF8 why the hell would it show Sora,Riku,and Kairi getting a letter from Mickey if it was going ot be a damn prequel  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:51 pm
n-nn-n-n-n-no......sora.... ? crying  

Siila Umada

Hal B Noire

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:02 am
RikusShadow
Its not a prequel it will probably just have stuff about the past kinda like FF8 why the hell would it show Sora,Riku,and Kairi getting a letter from Mickey if it was going ot be a damn prequel
because it still accounts to the situations that are occurring in the current kingdom hearts series. If it did not remain in tail with the story in some way, it would be like the Tales or other FF Series in which not many are connected. And if you have seen the recent interviews, Nomura even states that this one still has a strong influence and connection to Sora, even if he is not related to either of these people.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:02 am
Siila Umada
n-nn-n-n-n-no......sora.... ? crying
there there*pats back* they'll return eventually. ((God forbid we have to go through another cast change again))  

Hal B Noire

Dapper Explorer

Rage-of-Cultic-Fire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:16 am
Halcyon100
RikusShadow
because it still accounts to the situations that are occurring in the current kingdom hearts series. If it did not remain in tail with the story in some way, it would be like the Tales or other FF Series in which not many are connected. And if you have seen the recent interviews, Nomura even states that this one still has a strong influence and connection to Sora, even if he is not related to either of these people.

It is a Prequel we get a small taste of it in Birth By Sleep for the PSP and the knights names are

Knight 1 Tera
Knight 2 guy who looks like roxas Ven
Knight 3 blue Aqua  
Kingdom Hearts 3 Coverage(re: estimated COM release date for USA!!!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games