Okay, freshies here's the rules. In order to join you have to pay 100 and we have to have three players. That's right, you heard me three. So if you really want to play go earn yourself some friends and drag them over. You have to notify me on this lovely board, who's playing. Now note this, you do have to read the post to see whether or not you can enter if this is a non-private game.

Non-private games cost an extra 50 gold, so you might just want to make it public and play with someone you don't know.

This is a trivia game, the winner gets as much gold as it won. So whether it be 1,000 or 5,000 gold it's your fact. You can get negative gold in this game. Do not, I repeat, DO NOT give it to the account Suizome. Give it to Juana-san. You heard me, 1, 2, and 3, Juana-san.

Oh by the way, if you know, this is after the exact game of "You Don't Know Jack!" This is the "Offline" Version and if your lucky, you'll know some of these questions!

If there is already a game playing the Forum will say the following,
Forum Title
Contest Trivia Show: "You Don't Know Jack!" -In Process-
Don't ruin the game by saying "I'm entering!" I will delete your post and continue the game, if your presistant all call the head and say, "It's interrupting my game."

To answer the questions you can use whatever you want. If you want to use the internet, your friend that maybe at the same house as you, or a dictionary. But please note: it is the one who get's the answer first that gets the points. Even if you get it right after Billy answers right, there is no sympathy for slow answers. This is a Trivia game, and it's based on who's the smarter man.

If you believe it's unfair, don't argue with me. I am trying to preform a game and if I have to I'll put you on the black list. That's right, this black list:
The Black List
Keep it blank, bub
Then, I'll call you and tell you to knock it off. If you are cooperative for the rest of the game, you will be taken off. But if you give me a bunch of "B.S." I'm keeping you there and you will not be allowed to play again.

I am only hosting the game once a day, I only have so much money, and I only have so much time. Don't beg, don't cry, again the black list will go to spammers.

If you win the game, you can only win once a month. Unless it's August! In which I hold a tournament for the smartest macho to win: 10,000 gold. For details and extra rules on tournaments, PM me.

Last thing, have fun. No ill-sportmanship here, this is the game of minds and if you hurt someones feelings, I'll hurt yours by putting you on the black list for a long time (depending if you done this before or not).

In the end, the rules are:

1. Each Player most notify on this board whether they are playing.
2. It is a 100 gold each (unless private then 150 g each).
3. You will give all gold to Juana-san.
4. You will not enter if there is three people already in the game.
5. You can use whatever you want to win, first come first serve.
6. Don't argue with the host (which will be I)
7. The game will only be played once a day.
8. A winner (unless a tournament) can only play once a month.
9. Don't spam my board.
10. Have Fun!
11. Don't hurt people or your screwed.

That's it, I will ask you if you have read the rules, and that's it! mrgreen Enjoy!

Advertise?

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=8563349#107433885][img]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b231/Sumizome/Graphics/Whynotbeatjack.jpg[/img][/url]