Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Art! Fan Fics! and Cosplay!, Its the ~Fan Forum~!!!!
Trio Pranksters

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:06 am
It's quite odd how you see three members of Organization work together as prankster types. You have Xigbar, Xaldin, and sometimes Luxord as the pranksters in psycrowe's comic, Xemnas' report. You see some of the comics that have Axel, Roxas, and Demyx together as the pranksters.

So I want to know what other three members do you see as pranksters and which trio is your favorite.

I have to say these two trio are my favorite. Because with one of them out, there won't be fun without the other.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:49 pm
I know Axel, Roxas and Demyx make a pretty sweet pranking team, but I have to say, I firgured Xigbar would be more of a solo pranker. I don't think I've seen him team up with Xaldin or Luxord yet.

I like the concept of either Demyx and Namine or Vexen and Namine being a prank team. Demyx and Namine would basically mirror Axel and Roxas (Axel doesn't have to be the only guy who's best friend is a minor!). I think they'd make a great team overall, not just for pranking.

As for Vexen and Namine, that idea came up one day when me and my friends were trying to figure out how AkuRoku started, and I said, "See, the Organization was short on cash and Axel and Roxas were being annoying. Namine, being her little artistic fangirl self, proposed the idea of AkuRoku to Vexen; it would be great blackmail andproceeds would come out of many fangirls' wallets. So, Namine obviously made the pictures, Vexen put them on DeviantArt, and they watched the hilarity ensue!"

So, yeah, there's my two cents.  

NaxreXIV

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:38 am
Hmm, never thought of Namine and Vexen as pranksters. But yeah, it is true of what you said about Xigbar. He does look more of a solo prankster than a team prankster. However, I've seen some of psycrowe's comic that have some of Xigbar and Xaldin pulling pranks off than along with Luxord.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:31 pm
Axel, Zexion, and Demyx would make a good pranking team, mainly sinze Zexion is kind of the serious type.  

Becka Minato

Nanxaimer

4,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:48 pm
I can see Larxene, Marluxia and Zexion involved in a prank. No one ever pays them any attention.

It's either them or 3, 4, and 5. Those Lacking Spines was a good story (go to ff.net and read it, I recommend it!), and Psycrowe does indeed make good stuff.  
Art! Fan Fics! and Cosplay!, Its the ~Fan Forum~!!!!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games