Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Great Canyon (Writing Forum)
Digimon Hunters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like it?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Sci the Cheetah

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:06 am
Chapter 28
Myotismon Returns

They exited the coliseum and started across a large plain. They stopped for the night and told ghost stories. Everyone was enjoying themselves, even Orbmon. After an hour or so of ghost stories, everyone but Kyo and Felimon went to sleep.

“Hey, Kyo...Do you think I’ll be able to warp digivolve?” Felimon asked.

“I’m sure you will. And I’m sure it’s going to be soon. Just remember the hero of light, Magnadramon. She warp digivolved to help save this world. I don’t know what she saved it from but without her this world would have been in trouble,” Kyo said.

Felimon felt a lot better. That is until they heard an evil laugh.

A bunch of bats flew towards the digidestined. They grouped together to become Myotismon. “Finally, after all these years, I’ll have my revenge on the digidestined. This may not be the same group, but it will be worth it,” Myotismon said.

Kyo jumped up. “Let’s do this Felimon! Digital Armor activate!” Kyo lunged at Myotismon.

“You think you can take me? Don’t make me laugh. Grizzly Wing!” Bats flew at Kyo. Kyo stumbled as he stood back up.

“We can’t beat him. Not by ourselves,” Felimon said.

“You’ve got to look for the light at the end of the tunnel, Felimon. That’s the only way you’ll ever warp digivolve,” Kyo said.

Felimon just stood there stunned at Kyo’s words. “You’re right. Let’s do this,” Felimon said extending his right hand. Kyo held out his hand and the two gripped each others’ hands. Kyo’s crest grew bright. “Felimon warp digivolve to Werepanthermon.”

Werepanthermon had metal armor going up his arms. He had two foot long claws on either hand was standing slouched over on his hind legs. “Were claw!” Werepanthermon cried as he jumped into the air and slashed at Myotismon.

Kyo took his bow and shot an arrow of light at Myotismon. A burst of light was sent from Werepanthermon’s claws and the two attacks hit at the same time. Myotismon was stumbling to get back up. He looked up to see Kyo pointing an arrow of light right at his forehead. When Myotismon tried to attack, Kyo shot the air and Myotismon digitized into a digiegg.

Werepanthermon destroyed the black spheres then reverted back to being a Felimon.

“What’s going on?” Jason asked groggily.

Everyone else began to awake from the excitement.

“How could you all sleep through the attack?” he asked them. He gave up on looking for an answer a second later then explained what had happened. Unfortunately, everyone was too tired to care. Soon, everyone went back to sleep. Kyo and Felimon went to sleep knowing they accomplished something.

Orbmon stayed awake and watched over them the rest of the night.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:08 am
Chapter 29
The Dark Digidestined

Jason got up early the next day. He and Velocimon looked at the others. He went over what Kyo had said in the middle of the night. He then went over the days plan as the others began to wake up. Velocimon started a fire and Jason made some breakfast with some fruit.

“So, what are the plans for today?” Gre asked.

“Nothing,” Jason replied.

“Nothing?” Tao repeated.

“Nothing. I figured that I’ve been working so hard lately that I thought that we deserved to take a break. We can just relax today so we’ll be better rested for tomorrow’s journey,” Jason explained.

Everyone agreed with him and started discussing with each other what they were going to do that day. It was a beautiful day with only a few white clouds in the sky. For hours, everyone was having fun. They played a game of tag and even Orbmon joined in. Soon enough they ate lunch and rested.

But their rest didn’t last long. A small black cloud was rushing towards them.

“Nosa,” Jason said as the cloud stopped in front of him.

The cloud changed into Nosa. Standing next to him was Blackvelocimon.

“Why are you here when you know that you’re greatly outnumbered?” Jason asked.

“I’ve decided to bring my new friends. Meet the rest of the dark digidestined,” Nosa said as seven other dark clouds surrounded them. Each one turned into a copy of one of the digidestined. The digidestined stood in a circle around Orbmon, facing their dark counterparts. They introduced themselves to the digidestined. Their names were Yrog, Ira, Ota, Alo, Elise, Yuro, and Tina.

“Where do you get Tina from?” Elie asked her dark counterpart. She had noticed that all of the others had names that related to their good counterparts name. Take Gre’s for example. His name’s Gregory. Yrog is the last four letters. And Elie noticed this, but Tina had nothing to do with Elie.

“I just liked the name. Okay?” Tina replied.

“So, you just came to introduce yourselves?” Jason asked.

“Yes. And now we’re going to leave you to Darklordmon’s generals,” Nosa said as the dark digidestined turned back into black clouds and flew off.

A sphere began to enclose the area around them. Everyone ran towards the open space as it closed. Most of them got out, but Rei, Jason, Velocimon, and Birdmon were stuck inside. At first it was pitch black. Then it was like someone had turned on the light switch. It was a bright white.

Jason recognized the sphere. It was like inside an internet site. “Diaboromon,” Jason said.

“Who?” Rei asked.

“An evil digimon who attacked the internet a long time ago. I saw a show about it. Darklordmon must have revived him. And now he’s encased us in an internet sphere. Each sphere represents a home page. But this one is different. It’s only a replica. It took a lot of power to defeat him before, but we can do it,” Jason said.

Rei smiled at him with a giddy heart. “You’re right. Together we can win. Let’s go,” She said.

“Digital armor activate,” they said together.

“Velocimon warp digivolve to Warriortyromon.”

“Birdmon digivolve to Wingmon. Wingmon digivolve to Skymon.”

Diaboromon had appeared on the wall facing them. The four looked on with determination in their eyes, but Diaboromon just laughed at them.

(And here starts the General Ark.)  

Sci the Cheetah

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sci the Cheetah

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:09 am
Chapter 30
The First General: Diaboromon Strikes

Jason lunged at Diaboromon with Warriortyromon right behind him.

Diaboromon dodged their attack. “Web Wrecker!” Diaboromon cried as he blasted Jason and Warriortyromon. He then turned towards Rei.

Rei and Skymon flew out of the way of another blast. “Wing Blast!” Skymon cried as he sent a red blast from his wings. Diaboromon took a direct hit but it didn’t even leave a scratch.

Diaboromon gave an evil laugh.

“It’s going to take a lot more than that to defeat him,” Jason told her.

“I can tell,” Rei replied looking into his eyes.

“Look out!” Skymon cried as he quickly got in the was of another blast from Diaboromon. He reverted back to being a Birdmon.

“Birdmon!” Rei cried. She and Jason ran over to Birdmon.

“Keep him busy,” Jason told Warriortyromon.

“Listen, Jason, I…” Rei started but Jason interrupted her.

“How’s he doing?” he asked.

Rei couldn’t say anything. The two were sitting next to each other, and, in front of them, Birdmon was unconscious.

“What’s wrong?” Jason asked.

“I…uh…” Rei didn’t know what to say to Jason, but he could tell by her facial expression.

Jason leaned in and kissed her.

Her cheeks went rosy red and her crest began to glow. “I love you,” she said after they broke the kiss.

Birdmon suddenly woke up. “I feel your power. Birdmon warp digivolve to Megaskymon.” Megaskymon had a helmet in the shape of a bird’s head with a feather sticking out of the sides going straight back. He now had jeans on and had six wings on his back.

“My love for you allowed him to warp digivolve,” Rei said.

“No, our love,” Jason corrected her.

Diaboromon looked over at Megaskymon, who was now charging at him at full speed.

“Wind Burst!” Megaskymon cried as he blasted Diaboromon with a powerful gust from his hands. Diaboromon took the attack no problem.

“Pyro Burner!” Warriortyromon’s entire body shot a blast of fire at Diaboromon. Diaboromon easily dodged it.

“Combine your attacks!” Jason cried out.

Warriortyromon went next to Megaskymon. “Pyro Burner!” “Wind Bursy!” They Shot it at Biaboromon as he landed on the sphere’s wall. The two attacks fused and tripled in strength. Diaboromon was instantly digitized into a digiegg. Rei and Jason destroyed the black sphere together. The sphere around them began to disappear as Diaboromon’s egg vanished through a wormhold.

“Where’d it go?” Rei asked.

“I don’t know, but I don’t think this will be the last time we see him,” Jason said as he put his arm around her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:13 am
Chapter 31
The Second General: Rampagemon VS. The Twins

The others soon joined Rei and Jason. The two told everyone what had happened.

“So, does this mean that they two of you are officially a couple?” Gre asked.

Jason blushed. “Yeah,” he replied.

Everyone laughed at Jason’s blush, including Rei. They relaxed the rest of the day. That night they all sat around the campfire telling jokes and interesting stories. They woke early the next morning. They had no problem traveling because of the previous day’s rest.

Soon, a tall building came into sight. Then another. And another. Soon there stood hundreds of buildings infront of them. They soon came to a paved road.

An Apemon pulling a cart stopped as he passed. He was wearing a brown vest. “You guys heading to Digimegalopolis?” he asked them.

“We’re actually trying to get to Darklordmon’s Island,” Jason said.

“Darklordmon? I used to be controlled by him. I don’t know what happened but…” Apemon started, but Rei interrupted him.

“So, you’re the Apemon we helped,” she said. She then explained to him what had happened.

Apemon then told her that after his digiegg hatched, he resumed his form as

Apemon and went back to his home. Of course, he didn’t stay to long because he was a traveling salesman. “You’ew welcome to join me if you like,” Apemon said.

“That’d be nice. It’s always nice to have new company in the group,” Jason said.

They all walked together listening to Apemon’s tales as a salesman. Some were quite interesting while others almost put them to sleep. Rei was excited to hear all of them.

They soon came to the gate of Digimegalopolis. There was a Gaurdromon standing guard. “State your business,” he said.

“I’m here to sell products,” Apemon said.

“We’re just passing through,” Jason said.

“Don’t cause any trouble,” Gaurdromon told them. The gate opened to reveal a platform. Gaurdromon opened a box in the wall. “18 coming up,” he told the box.

“They keep track of how many guests there are,” Apemon told them.

The gate closed and the platform lifted up into a long tunnel towards a bright light at the top. As they went into the light, they saw the great city. There were Trailmon transporting other digimon from place to place. There were large buildings for miles. The platform stopped at a Trailmon station. After about 5 minutes of waiting, a Trailmon pulled up.

“Where are you heading today?” Trailmon asked as they got on.

“Travelers Market, C building,” Apemon said.

Trailmon sped off towards 5 identical buildings in a row. He went straight to the third building. “Travelers Market, C building,” Trailmon told them as the doors opened.

They followed Apemon off and to the left. A Gekomon was waiting at the gate. “Welcome. How many are sellers today?” Gekomon asked.

“Just me,” Apemon told him.

“We’ve got an opening on the seventh floor, slot 28,” Gekomon replied.

After setting up shop, Apemon gave each of them a gift before they went on their way. Unfortunately, none of them wanted an “I love Zeta” button pr magnet. For about half an hour, they looked through the different markets. After that, they traveled the streets which were surprisingly empty. After about two hours of traveling through Digimegalopolis, sirens came out of the ground and started blaring.

“What’s going on?” Gre asked a Digitamamon that was running past.

“You should get to a safe point. Rampagemon is back. He’s one of Darklordmon’s Generals,” Digitamamon told them.

“Let’s go guys,” Jason said. They readied themselves as they watched the buildings around them sink into the ground. Only a few other digimon were trapped on top as a giant, dark figure appeared at the edge of the city.

He stood on two bulky, dinosaur-like legs and had four muscular arms. He had spikes going down each arm. He had two black horns and black hair on top of his head. His red body stood at 20 feet tall. He let out a great roar that shook the ground.

“Time to stop this terror,” Kyo said.

Velocimon, Kabumon, Felimon, and Birdmon all warp digivolved. The other four digivolved to their ultimate forms. The eight digidestined all put on their digital armor.

“Dragon Claw,” Warriortyromon cried.

“Dog Barrage,” Metaltokumon growled.

“Were Howl,” Werepanthermon howled.

“Wing Sabre,” Megaskymon called out.

Rampagemon didn’t move as the blasts hit him. “Rampage Blast,” Rampagemon cried as he created a huge ball of dark energy from the center of his body. The four ultimatesblocked the attack and reverted back to their rookie forms.

“CRABMON!” Tao and Lao cried as they caught their partners.

“We can do it,” Lao said.

“Together we can beat him,” Tao said.

“Our combined power…” Lao started.

“Should be strong enough, but the four megas alone won’t have enough strength,” Tao said.

“Crabmon, I give you my power. I give you my strength,” the two said together. Their armor grew bright and turned into energy that transferred to their Crabmon. Their crests grew bright as the Crabmon accepted the power.

“Crabmon warp digivolve to Machinedramon.”

“Crabmon warp digivolve to Metalseadramon.”

The twins ran over to Jason and Gre.

“We need to combine all of their attacks,” Lao told them.

“Of course. Rei and I did it to defeat Diaboromon. C’mon everyone combine your attacks,” Jason cried out. The six mega digimon shot their strongest attacks at Rampagemon and the attacks merged together to form one large blast.

“Rampage Blast.” The two attacks nullified each other. “Spike Cannon,” Rampagemon launched the spikes on his arms at them.

“Vine shield,” Demiplantmon cried. A giant shield made of vines formed and blocked the spikes from hitting them. He and Cyberdramon were back at ultimate level.

“Demiplantmon, Cyberdramon. The two of you need to distract him while we blast him,” Warriortyromon told them.

After the shower of spikes stopped, Demiplantmon released his shield, and he and Cyberdramon dashed off to the right. The two attacked Rampagemon distracting him from the group.

Rampagemon used another Spike Cannon on Demiplantmon and Cyberdramon.

The six attacked together again. Their attack hit Rampagemon and digitized him into a digiegg. Ten black spheres appeared and the digidestined destroyed them. The buildings came back up and everyone began to cheer. Everyone thanked them and gave them food and shelter. They spen the rest of the day looking at shops and receiving the supplies they needed.

(Yup, once again the twins have digivolved together.)  

Sci the Cheetah

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sci the Cheetah

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:14 am
Chapter 32
The Third General: Pukumon's Revenge

They left Digimegalopolis the next morning. They followed a paved road similar to the once that lead them to Digimegalopolis. It lead them through a valley where destroyed buildings lay everywhere.

“Hey, Orbmon, what is this place?” Kyo asked.

“Oh, sure, you ignore me until you want some information then after I give it to you, you just go and ignore me again,” Orbmon said.

“Sorry, about that. But it wouldn’t hurt for you to start a conversation sometimes,” Gre said.

“I guess you’re right. Anyways, this is what used to be Digimegalopolis. Then, Rampagemon came along here and trampled it to the ground. They originally built it around a beautiful lake. When they rebuilt Digimegalopolis, they decided to build it for more convenience and protection,” Orbmon explained.

“Oh, we have to see the lake. Please?” Leslie asked. She made a sad face to the others that gave them only one answer.

“Alright,” Jason said to her. “We’ll go to the lake.”

They traveled to the center of the valley to find a mess of the lake. There were nasty plants. The water was a dark purplish. But worst of all, there was no life in the lake whatsoever.

“What happened?” Leslie asked. She was in shock and was horrified of what had happened.

A maniacal laugh came from the lake. A giant blowfish-like digimon rose from the water. “I decided to have a little fun. Remember me kiddies?” the digimon asked.

“Not really,” Tao replied.

“What do you mean? This is the third time we’ve met! I’m Pukumon. Of course, the last time we met, I was a Dragomon. After Marinedevimon forced me to retreat, Darklordmon gave me Marinedevimon’s power and have me him position as general,” Pukumon explained.

“Oh, yeah. You’re the wimp, right?” Lao replied.

This angered Pukumon. “I’ll show you. I’ll do to you what I did to this lake,” Pukumon said.

Tao took a step forward but Leslie threw her hand out in front of him and stopped him. “How dare you destroy something so beautiful! Beauty should be treated with respect! I will make you pay!” she said with anger in her voice. Her crest grew bright with the passion within her.

“Scrubmon warp digivolve to Plantmon.” Plantmon was slightly bigger than Demiplantmon. His eyes were a deep red and he had red leaves for wings. He held a sword and shield made of leaves.

“Digital Armor activate.” Leslie’s armor was now in the shape of Rosemon. If they didn’t know it was Leslie, they could have even mistaken her for Rosemon. “Let’s do this, Plantmon,” Leslie cried as she lunged at Pukumon.

He followed right behind her with his sword ready to attack.

“Fish Punch,” Pukumon cried as the two closed in.

“Leaf Blade,” Plantmon cried. His sword grew a bright green color as he swung it at Pukumon.

The two attacks caused a great explosion that caused smoke to form all over the lake. The group could hear the battle through the smoke but couldn’t see anything,

“What’s going on?” Orbmon asked.

“Like any of us can tell,” Jason replied.

Pukumon had sent wave after wave of attacks at Plantmon. Plantmon was able to stop them with his shield but he wasn’t sure how much longer he was going to last. Plantmon decided that he needed to start attacking but Pukumon was also able to deflect all of his attacks. The two of them were evenly matched.

The group waited patiently as the battle drove on. Then, silence….

As the smoke cleared, the group saw Leslie sitting on Plantmon’s shoulder. The giant grin on her face told them that she had been successful.

“What happened?” Gre asked.

“While Pukumon and I were duking it out, we forgot about Leslie. She came around behind Pukumon and struck him hard,” Plantmon told them.

“Plantmon then destroyed the six black spheres,” Leslie finished.

“Good job, everyone. We’ve defeated three of the generals, but there are still five more,” Jason said. He was going to say more, but everyone was distracted as the lake changed. With Pukumon gone, the lake cleared, leaving a beautiful landscape. They stood there for a while in awe of it’s magnificent beauty.

(That guy just didn't know when to quit. Well, he's gone now. Or is he?)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:17 am
Chapter 33
The Fourth General: Justimon Fights

They spent an hour at the lake before leaving the valley. Before them were more plains.

“We need to have a plan before we continue on,” Jason told the.

“I think we should wait for the generals to come to us. I was always told that if you want to find someone, stay put and let them find you,” Kyo said.

“That sounds good, but we should probably find a location that suits us, so that we can see them coming,” Gre said.

“It should probably be somewhere out in the open,” Leslie said.

“No, we should make it so that they can only attack us from one side,” Tao said.

“But then we would be setting ourselves up to be trapped between a rock and a hard place,” Lao said.

“We’ll go out to the middle of the plains. That way we could see them coming from a long distance and we’ll be able to prepare to attack and defend,” Jason said.

Everyone agreed that that would be the best plan. They walked out about a mile into the plains. They could see in every direction for miles. They each took a turn looking out for any general that may attack. They spent a long boring day doing nothing but lounging around waiting while one person kept lookout.

It was already night when Elie’s turn came around. Kyo agreed to stay up with her. Everyone else was already asleep when they began to talk.

“Thanks. I don’t think I could survive the night by myself if a general attacked,” she said to him.

“Of course you could. You shouldn’t give up so quickly,” Kyo told her.

“I know it’s just that…Well…My partner’s the only one that can’t warp digivolve…” she said softly.

Gizamon looked up at her. “Don’t worry. It’ll happen,” he said to his partner.

“Gizamon’s right. When the time comes, you’re going to shine,” Kyo said.

Elie smiled. “Thanks,” she said to him.

The four of them continued to talk for about an hour before they heard a loud buzzing noise.

“You hear that?” Elie asked.

“Yeah,” Kyo replied.

A large object appeared to be flying closer. They woke the others as the object got closer. As soon as it got close enough, they realized that it was a swarm of Roachmon. Soon, the digidestined were able to hear them chanting.

“Capture the digidestined. Bring them to General. Capture the digidestined. Bring them to General. Capture…”

The digidestined quickly activated their armor and their partners digivolved to their champion forms as to not over exert themselves. As the battle begun, the digimon digitized the Roachmon and the digidestined destroyed the black spheres. Eventually, the digimon and digidestined were getting exhausted. Orbmon was having a hard time keeping his Orb Barrier up to protect himself and Lordmon’s egg.

The Roahcmon overwhelmed the group and was able to capture the digidestined. The Roachmon carried the digidestined away from their partners and over the plains at a fast speed.

A large digimon appeared in sight. The Roachmon held the digidestined up to the general.

“We’ve finally caught you. Or I finally caught you, I should say. I, the Great Grankuwagamon, caught the nuisance that was bothering my master. Darklordmon will be pleased,” the giant insect said.

The digidestined had all given up trying to escape because they had no energy left.

Everyone except the one that everyone expected to give up….Elie.

“Come on guys. It’s not over yet,” she encouraged them.

“We’ve got no strength left and our digimon are miles away,” Kyo said to her.

“So? After everything we’ve gone through so far, you’re just going to give up. There are digimon counting on us to stop Darklordmon. What about Agumon or Wizardmon or any of the other digimon who helped us? Are we just going to give up hope? Well, you can go ahead and give up. But I won’t. I’m not giving up hope. Not yet!” Elie exclaimed.

As she said this, her crest grew bright. It was like a beacon for their partners who appeared on the horizon. They were all in their rookie forms and Orbmon was carrying them on a large orb.

“Gizamon!” Elie cried out.

The Roachmon tried to stop the digmon but Gizamon felt the energy from Elie’s crest.

“Gizamon warp digivolve to Justimon.”

Justimon punched through the Roachmon. The Roachmon dropped the digidestined and went after Justimon. Justmon continued to punch through the Roachmon, clearing a path to the digidestined.

“I knew you’d come to help,” Elie said to her partner.

“I could never leave you,” Justimon said.

“That’s fine and all but we still need to take care of this general,” Jason said. “Let’s go, Velocimon.”

The rest of the digimon warp digivolved and they destroyed the Roachmon army and the black spheres with ease.

Justimon had gone after Grankuwagamon. “It’s over, Grankuwagamon.” Justimon said.

“Not quite. I’ll beat all of you with ease. Dimension Scissors,” Grankuwagamon said as he shot a blast from his blades at Justimon.

Justimon easily dodged the attack. “You know, I don’t like cocky digimon. Justice Punch,” Justimon said as he hit Grankuwagamon.

Grankuwagamon digitized into a digiegg.

Kyo quickly shot the three black spheres with his light arrows. “It seemed that my plan worked,” he said walking up to Elie.

“What plan?” she asked him.

“Kyo noticed that you weren’t so confident in yourself. He suggested that he all hang back and pretend to have given up hope,” Gre explained.

“You did that for me?” she asked.

“Well, we need you on board as a team…” he said turning slightly red.

Everyone laughed at that.

“Wait a minute. What happened to the digieggs from the Roachmon?” Gre asked.

“They were probably just shells. It’s possible to create a mindless digimon from spare data, but normally they don’t have any power. It must have been the black spheres that gave them their strength,” Orbmon explained.

“Well, that’s four down. Plus, all of our partners can now warp digivolve. We’re doing great guys….but let’s get some sleep,” Jason said, groggily.  

Sci the Cheetah

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sci the Cheetah

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:21 am
Chapter 34
The Fifth General: DinoTigemon Vs. DinoRexmon

The digidestined once again spent the night being watched over by Orbmon. When they woke the next morning, the digidestined checked their surroundings. The Roachmon had carried them all the way to the edge of an old looking forest.

“I know this forest. It’s called the Forest of the Ancients. Two ancient digimon live here. Dinotigemon and Dinorexmon. Dinotigemon works for Lordmon. However, Dinorexmon was controlled by Darklordmon,” Orbmon told them.

“Then, we should probably try to find Dinotigemon and recover Dinorexmon,” Jason said. As the group cautiously entered the forest, he then thought of how everyone was when they first came to Zeta and how much they had grown. Even himself, who couldn’t stand up for anything.

It was unusually quiet in the forest and they all thought that it would be best if kept that way. They traveled for a good hour before they came to a clearing. But what was in the clearing gave them a scare. A giant beast lay there with injuries all over his body.

“Dinotigemon!” Orbmon cried out running over to his comrade.

The giant beast sat up. “I thought I told you to call me Rig,” Dinotigemon said.

“It is improper for acquaintances to go by nicknames,” Orbmon said.

“C’mon, Orbmon. You know we’re more than acquaintances,” Rig said.

“Very well. Oh, and before I forget, these are the digidestined that Lordmon brought here,” Orbmon told Rig.

“What’s with the digiegg?” Rig asked.

Jason’s heart dropped at hearing this question. He hadn’t thought about it in a while, but it WAS his fault that Lordmon was like that. Rei went over and rubbed his back to make him feel better.

“It’s Lordmon,” Gre said. He then explained everything that had happened.

Rig walked over to Jason and put a paw on his shoulder. “You should be proud of yourself. You’ve faced many hardships. Each one resting your will to go on and fight Darklordmon, and if you ask me, you’ve passed with flying colors. You’ve proven yourself worthy of leading Lordmon’s army,” Rig said.

“Lordmon’s army?” Jason asked.

“I guess you haven’t heard because you have been traveling, but all of Lordmon’s followers have been gathering. They’ve been training and getting stronger. They know that the final battle is drawing near. They wish to help you the best they can. All of you,” Rig told them.

They all thought about this for a minute.

“Now I’m sure of what we have to do. We must defeat the rest of the generals and the elemental lords. Then we will lead the army against Darklordmon himself,” Jason said. He had found the strength within him once again and used it to encourage the others. Their spirits had never been so high.

“We’ll do it for Lordmon,” Gre said.

This was the best news they had received since coming to Zeta. As they formulated a plan, they heard a large explosion nearby.

“He’s coming,” Rig said.

A large raptor-like digimon ripped through the trees. “Well, well, well. It looks like Darklordmon will reward me greatly. Not only will I be able to destroy Dinotigemon, but the digidestined will come along with him,” Dinorexmon said with an evil grin.

“Highland Fang,” Rig attacked.

“Ogre Flame,” Dinorexmon cried as he blew aqua-colored flames at Rig. It hit Rig and the giant beast flew backwards.

Most of the digimon were still exhausted from the night before. Felimon, however, had reserved his energy. “Felimon warp digivolve to Werepanthermon. Resonating Purr.” He started to purr and it caused Dinorexmon to stop fighting. The purr was able to stop any digimon Werepanthermon chose from fighting.

However, Dinorexmon was able to break away from the purr. “Splatter Hunting,” Dinorexmon cried as he sliced up Rig.

“Rig!” Leslie cried.

“Scrubmon warp digivolve to Plantmon. Tree of Destiny,” Plantmon cried.

Plantmon put his arms straight out. A symbol glowed on his forehead. Another one was on his chest. Finally, there was one on each arm. Vines shot out of the ground and lifted Dinorexmon into the air. The vines formed into a large tree. The tree formed completely around Dinorexmon. They watched the tree as they heard Dinorexmon attack it. There was suddenly a bright light emitted from the center of the tree. Then silence. The watched for a few minutes as no action was indicated from inside the tree.

The vines started to retreat into the ground. All that was inside was a digiegg. “I couldn’t purify him. He was destined to start over,” Plantmon told them.

“This means there’s only three generals left,” Jason said.

“What would you like me to do?” Rig asked limping over.

“I’m glad you’re okay, Rig. Orbmon, I want you to help Rig get to the army. From there, make sure they are well trained. I want the two of you in charge,” Jason told them. Jason had never been more confident, and the others could feel it. “Oh, and take Dinorexmon’s egg with you,” Jason said. The digidestined said their farewells as Orbmon and Dinotigemon headed off fo Lordmon’s army.

“This is it guys. We’ve come a long way. We’ve gotten a lot stronger since we got here. We’ve come too far to give up now. When we first went to Darklordmon’s Island, I wasn’t sure if we could do it. But now, I’m sure we’ll win. There’s no turning back, now,” Jason said.

The group smiled at his words of encouragement.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:23 am
Chapter 35
The Sixth and Seventh Generals

After a night’s rest, they decided to go through Ancient Forest. They found a path and began traveling down it.

Whenever they rested, Jason spent time with Rei. He knew that as soon as they began to fight the elemental lords, they wouldn’t be able to spend as much time together.

With Orbmon gone, they no longer had someone there to explain things to them if they needed it.

It took two days to cross the forest. All around were signs of the battle between Dinorexmon and Rig.

When they got to the other side, they found a strange plain. To their right were pyramids lined up in a row with a floating sand clock about each one. To there left were clocks, but instead of numbers, their faces were there.

“What is this place?” Elie asked.

“The Land of Illusion,” a voice replied.

“Show yourself,” Jason said.

“No problem,” another voice said.

A Piedmon appeared in front of them and a Puppetmon appeared behind them.

“We’d love to destroy the traitors who decided to betray Darklordmon,” Piedmon said.

“I’m not going to be that easy to destroy,” Jason said.

“We’re not after you. We’re after Machinedramon and Metalseadramon. We used to be the Dark Masters, but the first digidestined stopped us. Then Darklordmon brought us back to serve as his generals, but those two betrayed us,” Puppetmon told them.

We weren’t revived by Darklordmon. Lordmon was the one to save us. We know now that the side of evil isn’t for us,” Crabmon (blue) said.

“Crabmon warp digivolve to Metalseadramon.”

Machinedramon swung at Puppetmon who easily dodged. Metalseadramon had the same success as he lunged at Piedmon.

“Fools! We’re not going to be beaten from one measly attack,” Piedmon said.

“He's right. It’s time for us to join in. Digital Armor Activate,” Jason said. His armor formed around him as the others activated their armor. Jason lunged at Piedmon.

“Trump Sword,” Piedmon cried.

A sword launched at Jason from nowhere. Which caught him off guard. He barely had time to block it. He landed on the ground and lunged at Piedmon again.

“Trump Sword,” Piedmon cried, as he blocked Jason’s attack with the sword. The two clashed blades as they hit the ground. “You’re just a weak human. You’ll never beat me,” Piedmon said.

“Not by myself. But then again, I’m NOT by myself,” Jason said.

Piedmon saw Gre behind him in the reflection in Jason’s sword. He quickly turned around to block the shots from Gre’s blaster. Jason took his chance and slashed through Piedmon.

“Maybe one day, you’ll also find a partner and a friend,” Gre said. As Piedmon digitized into a digiegg. The egg flew off as Gre destroyed the black sphere.

Meanwhile, the others were having trouble with Puppetmon.

“Puppet Pummel.” Puppetmon cried as he countered Machinedramon’s attack.

Kyo shot an arrow at Puppetmon who swiftly dodged but was hit by Eli’s staff as she swung at him. He dodged her second attack but was hit by Rei’s whip. Metalseadramon swung his tail at Puppetmon who dodged again. This time Tao used his knuckles at full force to defeat Puppetmon.

“Maybe you guys were right,” Puppetmon said as he was digitized into a digiegg. His egg flew off as Lao destroyed the black spheres.

Metalseadramon and Machinedramon reverted back to being Crabmon. Everyone surrounded them and allowed them to explain.

“Before we were the Dark Master, the four of us were Crabmon brothers. Then, a strange virus attacked us. It made us stronger and we became the Dark Masters,” Crabmon (blue) said.

“After we were defeated, the virus left us and our data was brought here. When Darklordmon found Piedmon’s data and revived him, Lordmon found our data and revived us, but by that time, Puppetmon had also been revived by Darklordmon,” Crabmon (grey) finished.

“That’s all in the past,” Tao said.

“What’s important is defeating Darklordmon,” Lao told them.

“That’s be hard to do when I’m through with you,” a dark voice said.

Everyone looked around, ready for an attack from any side.  

Sci the Cheetah

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sci the Cheetah

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:27 am
Chapter 36
The Last General: A Joke

A dark figure formed in front of them. “I am Phelesmon, the last of the generals,” the figure said. “I shall destroy you with my Black Statue,” he said, but all he did was turn into a statue. The digidestined he kept up their guard as they watched the statue.

“Um…is that all you do?” Gre asked.

Phelesmon turned back to normal. “Actually, yes it is,” He said.

“That’s lame,” Jason said.

“WHAT! I’ll show you lame with my Demon Shout," he said before starting to scream.

“Actually you’re just being loud and obnoxious. It’s really not doing anything,” Lao said.

“You can’t be serious,” Phelesmon said.

“ENOUGH!” a large voice echoed. The digidestined looked up to see a large black cloud. “Phelesmon, you are no longer needed.” A bolt of lightning came down from the cloud and digitized the last general.

“It’s time to split you up. Prepare to meet your doom at the hands of the Elemental Lords, Digidestined,” the voice said.

A hole formed beneath each of them and they each fell into a different place. They were each by themselves as they fell as well. Each one in a different region controlled by an elemental lord. If they didn’t find each other soon, then Darklordmon’s prediction would be true and they would be doomed.

(Yeah this chapter is short. But it's also the end of the General Ark. Next is probably the most important ark other than the final battle chapters. I'll post more when I've finished typing them up.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:26 am
Chapter 37
The Earth Lord: Callismon's Earthquake

Lao slowly sat up. She was still a little drowsy. The last thing she remembered was that she was falling. She looked around for the others but only saw her partner. She got up and picked up the unconscious Crabmon. She started down a path she had found but didn’t have to walk far before she found Kyo in the same state she had been in. Unconcious.

“Kyo, wake up,” she said as she sat him up.

He slowly opened his eyes. “W-where am I?” he asked.

“I don’t know, but I don’t think it’s Zeta,” Lao said.

“We’re inside Zeta,” Felimon said. He was walking up with some berried. “This is what Zeta used to be. But then it expanded leaving this land behind. This has got to be where the elemental lords are.”

Crabmon stirred in Lao’s arms as he woke up. Loa sat him on the ground.

“So, where are the others?” Lao asked.

“Probably in the other elemental regions. Zeta was originally split into four regions so that like digimon could live together in harmony. But when they formed Zeta around this part, they decided to make it more like Alero,” Felimon explained.

“I’m guessing we’re in the earth region,” Kyo said.

“Precisely. There are also the fire, water, and wind regions,” Felimon told them.

“I hope everyone else is okay,” Lao said.

“You should worry about yourself,” a growling voice said from behind them.

They turned around to see a large bear with dark fur. He stood at about twenty feet tall. The digidestined faced the large bear, ready for an attack.

“I’m guessing you’re the Earth Lord,” Kyo said.

“You’re a good guesser. I am Callismon, but you may call me your doom. Deep Forest,” Callismon said as he slammed his weapon into the ground. It sent an earthquake towards the four.

The four were barely able to get out of the way escaping the quake.

“Rodeo Bullet,” Callismon said as he shot blasts at them. The blasts hit the trees around them. The trees fell perfectly to hide them. “Where did you go?” Callismon looked around but couldn’t find them.

They stayed hidden until Callismon was gone.

“We’ve got to hide,” Lao said.

“I saw a cave a not too far away,” Felimon said.

The trees around them began to repair themselves.

“Let’s go,” Felimon said as he lead them down a path, supposedly towards a cave.  

Sci the Cheetah

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sci the Cheetah

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:28 am
Chapter 38
The Earth Lord: An Old Friend

The four looked around at the small cavern.

“How were you those trees able to repair themselves?” Kyo asked Felimon.

“This world has a regeneration program. It causes the world itself to go back to it’s original shape. But it made it hard to build new homes. So, when Zeta was reconfigured, the program wasn’t transferred,” Felimon explained to them.

“How do you know all of this?” Kyo asked. Lao and Crabmon just sat and listened.

“I used to live here. I was a Blackgatomon, back then. When the world reconfigured, I wasn’t able to make it to the gate in time. A lot of digimon weren’t able to make it. It quickly became survival of the fittest. Whenever someone was defeated, their digiegg opened a portal to the reconfigured Zeta. I was able to survive for a while, then I was defeared. When I was reborn, I became Felimon and your partner,” he explained to Kyo.

“Why did you keep your memories as Blackgatomon a secret from us till now?” Lao asked.

“I didn’t. I only remembered when I got here. But it turns out that I’m the same digimon now as I was back then,” he told them.

“It’s possible that the other digimon are revived digimon, as well. We’ll have to ask them when we dind them. If we find them…” Kyo said.

“I’m sure we will. I just hope we find them sooner than later,” Lao said. Just then they felt an earthquake.

“Oh great, he’s coming back,” a voice said from the back of the cave. The four of them looked over to see a large digimon step out of the shadows.

“APEMON!!!” They cried out together as they saw the yellow ape.

“Huh? Oh, hello. Long time no see,” Apemon said.

“We didn’t see you before,” Crabmon said.

“I was asleep. So, how’d you all end up here?” Apemon asked.

“Darklordmon sent us here. What about you?” Kyo asked.

“While traveling, I fell into a hole that lead here, but I was knocked unconscious. When I awoke, a big brute named Callismon attacked me saying that I was an enemy of Darklordmon. Don’t get me wrong, I am, but the nerve of that guy. Attacking me like that. I hid in this cave and waited till he left. Then, I started gathering food. I’ve been here for a week now,” Apemon explained to them.

They felt another earthquake. This one was a lot closer.

“Well, next time we see him, we’ll beat him,” Felimon said.

“We’ll see about that,” said the familiar voice of Callismon. They turned around to see Callismon standing outside the cave. “Deep Forest.” Callismon smashed the front part of the cave.

The two digidestined looked at their partners and nodded.

“Felimon warp digivolve to WerePanthermon.”

“Digital Armor Activate.” Kyo and Loa cried together as they activated their armor. Apemon also readied himself for action.

Callismon laughed as he looked at the five. “You cannot even hope of defeating me!” Callismon attacked again, and that was when Lao noticed Callismon’s biggest weakness. A noticeable smile grew across her face.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:30 am
Chapter 39
The Earth Lord: Fall of Callismon

Lao separated herself from the others. “Hey, bear butt,” she cried out to Callismon.

Callismon tried to smash her but she easily dodged.

“I’ve got it. I’ve figured out his weakness,” Kyo said. The other three looked at him. “He’s incredible slow.”

The others grinned and separated. Without saying anything to the others, Lao’s plan was unfolding.

“Hey, beans for brains! Over here!” Kyo cried, distracting Callismon.

As Callismon turned around, Machinedramon attacked him from behind. Callismon turned towards Machinedramon. Then, Werepanthermon attacked.

Callismon fell to his knees. They continued to attack in this pattern for five more minutes before they reformed their group for a final attack. First, Lao and Kyo attacked, then Machinedramon and Panthermon attacked. It was then that Apemon gave the final blow. Callismon began to digitize into a digiegg. “I’ll be back. You’ll see,” Callismon cried out before completely turning into a digiegg.

Machinedramon and Werepanthermon reverted back to their rookie forms. The group watched as Callismon’s digiegg floated in midair and began to glow.

“Now what?” Kyo asked.

“Callismon’s digiegg is preparing to create a portal back to the surface of Zeta. That’s going to be our only way out of here,” Apemon told them.

“How do you know?” Lao asked.

“Because I used to live here. I’m one of the only ones left who lived here and didn’t digitize into a digiegg after the world expanded. The gate will only be open for a minute so we must hurry through as soon as it opens,” Apemon explained.

Just then a small beam emitted from the egg and went about four feet away. IT then stopped and began to create an orb that looked as if it was made of pure light. The orb slowly grew into the shape of a large circular entrance way. The beam stopped emitting and the portal opened up. The egg rushed through.

“Now’s our only chance,” Apemon said before jumping in. The digidestined and their partners followed Apemon into the portal, not knowing where they would end up.

(That's one Elemental Lord down. Let's wait and see how the others do facing the other elemental lords.)  

Sci the Cheetah

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sci the Cheetah

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:15 am
Chapter 40
The Wind Lord: The Castle in the Sky

She just stood there in disbelief. She was in a huge castle, but that’s not what awed her. Rei looked over the edge of the castle and, instead of their being ground, there was clouds. She looked around at the sky in front of her. There were islands floating in the sky as well, but none with a huge castle on it. Birdmon was sitting against the wall of the castle by Rei’s feet. She was still asleep from when they landed. Rei had seen Elie land somewhere else in the castle but she wasn’t sure where. Birdmon stirred at her feet.

“Well, it’s about time you woke up,” Rei said sarcastic ally.

“Where are we?” Birdmon asked sleepily.

“On a flying castle,” Rei replied.

“Am I still dreamin?” Birdmon asked.

“No, we really are on a flying castle,” Rei told her.

Birdmon got up and looked about. She, too, was in awe of the beautiful sight in front of her.

“We need to find Elie and Gizamon,” Rei said. Birdmon nodded in response.

Rei and Birdmon began to wander the halss of thecastle. They looked inside any room they came across, but it was always the same. Empty. Every single room was as bare and empty as the one before it and the one after it. They eventually reached some stairs and began to climb upwards. They climbed for about twenty minutes before they came to a door.

They slowly opened the door as it revealed a large flat area on the top of the castle. On the other side, there was another door similar to the one they had just come out of. In the middle of the platform, sitting next to each other were Elie and Gizamon.

“Elie!” Rei cried as she noticed them.

Elie turned around and got up. She and Gizamon ran over to Rei and Birdmon, but their reunion was cut short by a maniacal laugh. A giant digimon landed right behind Elie. The four of them turned to face the digimon.

“Who are you?” Elie aske.

“I am Dynasmon, Elemental Lord of wind. And it’s time for you to be destroyed,” Dynasmon said before attacking.

“Gizamon warp digivolve to Justimon.” Justimon stopped Dynasmon’s attack, but just barely.

While Dynasmon and Justimon fought, Rei stood there as if she was frozen.

“Rei? REI? REI!” Elie cried shaking her.

“I…I can’t do it,” Rei said softly. She just stood there stunned. It was only then that she realized that she was afraid to fight without Jason. She felt useless and abandoned.

Elie kept shaking her, trying to snap her out of it. She didn’t know what to do.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:17 am
Chapter 41
The Wind Lord: Megaskymon Fights

For about five minutes, the only sounds were of Justimon fighting Dynasmon. Elie had given up. She didn’t know what else to say.

Finally, Elie spoke. “Why?” she asked softly. “Why can’t you fight? I’ve seen you do it a bunch of times.”

Rei looked down. “I…I’m usless without Jason. I’m worthless. He’s the only one…” she started, but she stopped as Elie slapped her across the face. “WHAT WAS THAT FOR?” Rei yelled.

“Jason won’t always be there to help you out. You’re not worthless. Nobody is. You’re a great friend. And I’m sure Jason doesn’t think you’re worthless. How do you think he would feel if you just let yourself get destroyed like this?” Elie asked angrily.

Rei took in what Elie had said and thought about it. She smiled. “You’re right. I guess it’s time I stood up for myself. Digital Armor Activate,” Rei cried as her armor formed around her.

“That’s my girl. Digital Armor Activate,” Elie said joining Rei.

“Birdmon warp digivolve to Megaskymon.”

Megaskymon rushed in and hit Dynasmon sending him flying. Dynasmon flew back at Mageskymon and tried to attack but Megaskymon blocked all of his attacks. Megaskymon hit Dynasmon. Elie and Rei were in awe.

“How did she get to be so strong?” Elie asked.

“It’s the love Rei now has for herself,” Justimon said joining them.

Rei thought about it for a minute. “I guess it’s true. I kept thinking I was worthless and subconsciously I didn’t love myself. I thought that I was only there for Jason. But I know I’m my own person. I know I’m not worthless. And it’s time I proved it!” Rei yelled as her crest shone bright. She then launched herself at Dynasmon and helped Megaskymon fight.

Dynasmon was quickly overwhelmed by the power of Rei and Megaskymon. “That’s it! Wyvern Wind.” Dynasmon cried as he sent a blast of wind at the two, but they just cut right through it and through Dynasmon. He gasped as he was digitized into a digiegg. The egg fell through a hole in the roof that was made from the battle.

The two then flew over to Elie and Justimon.

“That was amazing,” Elie said, which made Rei blush.

“Thanks,” Rei said.

“We don’t have time for this. This castle is going to fall apart. Dynasmon was the only thing keeping this castle together,” Justimon said.

“Well, how do we get out of here?” Elie asked.

“We have to find Dynsamon’s egg. It will open a portal to the surface world. That’s the only way off of the core world,” Justimon told them.

“Then, we better hurry,” Rei said as they ran over to the hole. It was their only hope of getting back to the others.  

Sci the Cheetah

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Great Canyon (Writing Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items