Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Final Fantasy 12 Rp

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you help get this rp started?
  Hell yeah!
  No 'cause I'm lame like Paris Hilton
View Results

MidKnight_Fox

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 12:26 pm
Hello, I'm interested in starting a new FFXII Rp, any ideas on story and such put 'em all here.

Rules: A maximum of 3 "made-up" characters are allowed. Make sure you put your username, character's name, bio, ect and I'll put it up here on the list. Other than that, have fun, respect others, ect. and follow the gaia rules TOS. Any other questions, pm me ect.

List of Characters:

Basch (taken by: BaschFFXII)
Vaan - ???
Ashe - ???
Fran - ???
Baltheir - ???
Penelo - ???
Larsa - ???
Vayne - ???

More to come later!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:09 am
If you get this going I would like to be Fran. I could help you get it going if you need it but I'm not sure how to really do it lol. PM me if you need any help though and I will be glad to do anything I can.  

Little_Mistweave

The Lady Magistrate

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:02 am
Yes if you get this going i would like to be Lady Ashe! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:24 pm
can i be my character?

Name: Isamu
Home Planet: Kurorando
Weapons: yami no hitokiri
describe them: Twin blades each has there name writen down one side on the other the name of all the people who have killed with them.
Main Attack: dark assassin strike, Isamu engulfs the blades in a silent flame and slashes at his opponent with the speed of an assassin.
Appearance: Stands around six foot, royal blue eyes, jet black hair and tanned skin. Tribal tatoo covering his left arm and half of his chest. He wears dark black leather fingerless gloves, a dark black shirt with kevlar inserts, (not that it will help against magic) dark black denim jeans. His twin blades both in the same sheath on his left side and leather shoes with metal toes what colour... you guessed it, dark black.
Bio: When Isamu was 16 his father was killed in a heartless attack. In order to support himself, his mother and his baby sister, Isamu joined the Underworld, one of the leading illeagal smuggling rings on the planet Kurorando. Given the nickname "Viras" after a small poisonous blue reptile. Isamu quickly rose in the ranks, earning enough to keep his family in comfort for at least five generations. On his 18th year Isamu participated in the breakout of a local prison, he was captured and faked his own death in order to spare his family. Leaving a full bank account behind, Isamu fled the planet with enough money to start a good life elsewhere. He now roams between worlds as a hired sword.  

CoenX

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:37 pm
I wanna be Balthier.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:13 am
name: hunter
planet:unknown
weopens:blade chain,pole,pole chain, magic, scythe(only with summon)
describe weopens: two chains wit a blade on end, pole, pole wit chain blades attached to a pole, ice, lightning, fire, vines, earth, dark, summoning of jack prince of dark.

describe: young man great fighter with his weps. gold armour with dark red trim, no helm, big angel wings, my avatars hair but blonde.
summon: jack: pumpkin headed, vine bodyed, monster wears black crown, spits fire, has scythe, dark robe, controls all things dark. ninja biggrin  

thehunter117

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:22 am
if you dont want me to be Baltheir than i can be some one else...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:23 pm
Can I be Vaan.

MR FRICKEN MUGGS

Romantic Capitalist

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
*RolePlaying*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash