Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crimson_Nyx

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:27 pm
Name: Luz (means light)
Race: Mexican
Skills: Gun control and Self defense classes
Weapon: Two Guns ,nothing special though, and one long metal pole that she carries everywhere.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Luz walked down the run down road as a woman ran to her side and screamed "My baby where is my baby?!" and then ran off to another direction. Luz didn't seem surprised at all. Her neighborhood was now home for people who had gone crazy. Luz had lost her family at the very beginning of all of these and now she went alone. She became part of a crew but once their values changed from try to survive to kill and destroy and become power she bounced. She looked around as people walked and mumbled to them selves. Luz sighed If i stay any longer i will go crazy and so she changed in to the only other pair of clothes she got and walked out her neighborhood. She wore ripped jeans with army boots, a tin top and a trench coat over it. She had a strap where she placed her metal pole. Luz made her way to the unknown places of this town that she once called home.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:27 pm
name:ian
weapons:two knives in his boots and two pistols
skills:good aim and good fist fighter
clothes:wear ripped jeans and boots and a white mucle shirt
bio:used to be in the army came home and the city was a wreck and he fights to survive his family were killed when he was 15 hes been a loner for 10 years.

ian goes to a building and takes cover then peers out a window and starts shooting the mob then jumps out the window and punches some of them in the face and ribs and hides behind a car looking for people to help him because the gang was shooting at him with smgs.  

ianvillan

RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces