Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Psych Ward: "Bonnies Ranch" Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mooo!...
  I'm a pig!
  Bang! Bang! TATATATATATAT!
  I'm a pollwhore...
View Results

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:09 pm
"I don like the doctors here, so I would attack every chance I had. So finally they got me this mask. They have an isolation room with my name on it. So tomorrow when I get this off, I'll have to be good for a littled while." Ally explained.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:28 am
Angie nodded while Ally spoke but she wasn't really listening to what she was saying...There was a female nursing in the hallway walking in their direction and Angie saw something she could use...
Suddenly she smashed herself into the corridor-wall,she let her body go limp and collapsed on the floor.Seeing the nurse rush towards her and Ally looking truly flabbergasted she knew that this part of her plan would work splendidly.
*Nurse* "What's this?You just smashed into the wall...my goodness...why did you do that?Let me help you up...You cut your lip and you're gonna bruise pretty bad but your eyes still look clear...Here...Ally,can you hold her up please?I'm gonna fetch a cold compress to contain the swelling a bit...."

"Thank you nurse!"Angie said,hurting all over but inwardly smiling... talk2hand  

Soulfire29

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:01 pm
Ally knelt beside Angie. What did this girl have up her sleeve. "Exactly what are you planning?" She smiled. She looked around to all the other nurses around. They had returned to their own business.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:19 am
"Come on...i'll show you..."Angie smirked.As they turned the corner and reached Angie's room Angie was relieved to find it empty.They hadn't just yet bestowed a room-mate on her."Lookey here...It's a steel pen! Well on it's own we can't do anything with it but if we can expand our inventory with more "equipment" we might be able to use it some handy way when our escape-day arrives."
Angie was looking proudly at Ally and smirked.  

Soulfire29

Eltheord

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:30 pm
name:azul
bio:a patient that has been at the ward for 10 years he was put in it at 13 cause he killed his family and he has a twitching problem but doesnt talk much except random nonsence to his imaginary friend luza which is his name backwards
appearnce: User Image  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces