Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply JAPANAMANIA (Anime, JTV, Jpop/rock, Manga.)
latest naruto episode..

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

so try this on shipuuden 17 any good?
  yes
  no
  idk
View Results

biggywhite

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:28 pm
soo i just watched naruto shipuuden episode 16 and let me tell you what i think with the whole new series of shipuuden the show is back to it's old glory and I am loving it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:01 am
actually it's not, this is a whole new series whether or not people think about it. The show was pretty good before anyway, just too many fillers, I got a kick out of them though. Episode 101 was still the best  

Omnipotent1

biggywhite

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:04 pm
no no no dont get me wrong i loved some of the fillers. thats no joke. but there were some i could have done w/ out.. and your right finding out what Kakashi's face really looks like was a hilarious episode.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:15 pm
what was the last episode? I have been watching naruto on youtube. I'm one of the episodes where there is a squad sent out to bring back sasuke and they whooped up on some evil ninja butt.  

FireLink74

biggywhite

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:27 pm
wow if i am correct you still have a way to go are you even in the shipuuden series yet?? now i dont even want to say whats happening it will ruin it for you.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:58 pm
that's not the last episode....not even the middle one...I'm in the episode 89 ^.^  

darknesswishes

OverLord KayVin-2

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:14 am
I'm totally loving the fact that sakura Can Do Somthing other than call naruto an idiot

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:03 pm
the latest episode.
SPOILER MAYBE
alright soo if you watched then you know that it really wasnt taht good of an episode just one were they jumped through some more forest. it just was like Gaara and Naruto are connected w/ each others feelings. blah blah blah.. come on.. yeah he died but you could have put something more in it!!  

biggywhite

JAPANAMANIA (Anime, JTV, Jpop/rock, Manga.)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games