Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Computers & Video Games
Halo 3 Beta and Crackdown

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

halo or gears of war?
  halo all the way
  gears till the end of the human race
  both are good. REALLY good
View Results

Kugi Shottogan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:03 am
The beta is awesome and crackdown is like crack when you play thats all i can say about it.
And if people have any other games that are awesome and are maybe for xbox360, hook me up I'd like to know what they are.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:29 pm
yeah i never got a chance to play the halo 3 beta but i hear it was good. i wanted to play it but you know i dont even have an xbox 360 game system so you know that kinda messes up my uh iono just the fact that i cant play it. heh. but yeah crackdown was nice .i had fun icking around cars lol  

iktaska

b 1 e e d i n g-inside

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:54 pm
I can not believe how good the beta looks. I am really looking forward for Halo 3 to come out. I was also suprised by Fracture, which I just found out about at E3. I love the originality (there are grenades and weapons that allow you to change the terrane).

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:52 pm
they shut down the beta so no more halo 3 for a while it konda sucks  

codles1829

ZiR23

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:44 pm
as much as i like halo (mainly the multiplayer) the graphics just seem like polished halo 2 graphics (IMHO) but hey, as long as it's fun right?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:13 am
i must say that gears of war will soon be more popular than halo for the simple fact of the impact it did to the gaming industry the very first time..this game will definetly mke halo run for it's money i mean i never heard of halo until like 2 years ago n i was a game head but when gears of war was released it was popular in a instant the only down fall about that game was the story n the length of the game  

marth670

Computers & Video Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff