PS3 gets a hundred dollar price drop.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:38 am
Now that's what I'm talkin' about. It's a good start anyways.

Now get some more fun games Sony! You've got enough developers.

I don't think Microsoft and Sony really saw the Wii coming. Nintendo really managed to side step while they were going up and up.

One more thing to consider, if you're one of those HiDef people the cheapest bluray player just got cheaper.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:21 pm
eek

Finally!

But i don't find myself buying a new system for another 2 years. sweatdrop  

Doctor Nitrus Brio

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:20 am
Death2thayer
eek

Finally!

But i don't find myself buying a new system for another 2 years. sweatdrop
A penny saved is a penny earned I always say. 3nodding

I used to buy new consoles soon after they were released (original Playstation for 300 bucks) but now I'm much more careful with my money so I've taken a "wait and see" approach to the current generation of consoles. I think the next toy I'll get will be a DS lite, the PSP just doesn't hold as much appeal for me.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:49 pm
Very useful to have a brother who will wait in line for a game on the first night it comes out with a broken leg.

He prefers microsoft but maybe with the pricedrop he'll decide to grab this and hopefully Sony come's out with something even halfway decent I swear anything would be better than most the stuff they have out it's just eyecandy or all around horrible...  

Nerevar Fatehand

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:25 am
Nerevar Fatehand
Very useful to have a brother who will wait in line for a game on the first night it comes out with a broken leg.

He prefers microsoft but maybe with the pricedrop he'll decide to grab this and hopefully Sony come's out with something even halfway decent I swear anything would be better than most the stuff they have out it's just eyecandy or all around horrible...
The only PS3 game I've really played was Resistance: Fall of Man. It's not exactly Half-Life or Halo but I had a lot of fun playing the cooperative mode with my friend. 3nodding  
"TDX" Tails Doll X - Video-Gaming Subforum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games