Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Movies, TV, Music, and more
My Transformers Rant

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Transformers the Movie
  I wanna be an Autobot when I grow up
  I'm gonna quit school and become a Decipticon
View Results

Sarcazim

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:14 am
wahmbulance **Disclaimer---Don't read any further if you haven't seen the movie and don't wanna have the movie spoilt** wahmbulance

Ok let me take a deep breath first.....

I can't say how long I've waited for this movie to come out, since I first saw that car commercial that gave them the idea to make the movie in the first place. Wow what a disappointment the movie was. It was entertaining don't get me wrong but it wasn't worth my $11 bucks (NYC) I thought the Bots looked good and I'm not that much of a transformers geek that they needed to look exactly like they did in the cartoons, I liked their realistic look, however....c'mon I coulda lived without seeing them trying to hide out in the backyard from Shia's parents, or hearing Optimus saying "My bad" I am that much of a transformer geek tho to ask "Where the heck was Hot Rod?" BumbleBee wasn't a VW bug he was Hot Rod so why not just call em Hot Rod and leave BumbleBee out. And the action when the Decipticons and Autobots faught was to complicated to really follow along. There were just a clash of metal parts. I wanted to see some punches and kicks. I am really hoping that this will be a stand alone and they won't franchise it out

PS
Liked the Ninja Turtle movie way better. That Ninja Chick was hot but then again I think all ninja chicks are hot  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:16 pm
kewl.

iPrevail

Movies, TV, Music, and more

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas