Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkness or Monies?
  Both, cuz I roll like that.
View Results

Busproof

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:33 am
I managed to play it for a few hours while at a friends house the other day and am curious what everyone thinks of it. I personally liked it. Storyline was great (I never read the comics - but I plan too now), although I think some of the actual gameplay could've used a couple of touches here and there.

Also, I'll say I loved the way loading screens were handled - occasional monologues from Jackie about random things, and the voice acting was unbelievibly great.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:28 pm
I've only seen it in magazine articles so I haven't gotten to play it myself.  

Strideo
Crew

ManaxCandy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:06 am
I have played it and beat it. It is a really good game the only things I did not like to much was the limitations on your powers and the lack of multi player off line. sure you get some cool powers such as. black holes, snake heads ect. but when you get to the end you will see the darkness take over for a good bit and you watch it do it's thing and you are going. 0.0!!! holy s**t!! other then the lack of powers I loved the story line and the voice acting was great as well. now it had multi player but you can only do it online and I am not allowed to get on line and play so that is kind of a bummer when you have your friend over and you just want to play with your friend.  
"TDX" Tails Doll X - Video-Gaming Subforum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games