Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CAL" !~Contests and Lotto~!
Sin to Win Contest! (Open! Come right on in!)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FallenSin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:53 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Where you don't actually sin to win, you just buy tickets! ^^ This is my weekly contest venue where there will be a new prize every week. It may be a monthly collectible or it may be some random game items. But depending on the item selling, I will adjust prices accordingly.

There are a few rules, however, to this game. ^^

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:58 am

First of all, obey Gaian TOS
No roleplaying allowed in this thread, that's what the roleplaying forum is for.
Please be polite to everyone in this thread, I don't take kindly to bullies.
If you are disappointed you lost, please take your complaints to the complaint department, when it opens.
I will not give away items I don't want to give away. In other words, don't beg me to put up any items you see I have on my avatar.
If you decide to back out of the contest and I've already accepted the trade for your ticket, I may be able to hand out refunds. But I'll only do it the first time. After that there will be no refunds and you have been warned.
For buying the tickets please send the trade labeled as 'Contest' so that I know what it is. ^^ Otherwise I won't be able to accept it.
GOLD ONLY I only accept gold, no items, not game items, nothing but pure gold. And I will not reserve a spot for you so you can pay me later. It's pay me up front or you don't get a spot.

Those are all my rules for now. Please check back to see if something may have changed.

FallenSin

FallenSin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:02 am

This is where the item pictures will be posted so that you know what you are buying tickets for.

This week's prize is:

User Image

The Angelic Microphone. ^-^

The Contest starts when the thread opens and it ends on Thursday. On Friday I do a random number post and the winner is the one whose number comes up.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:04 am

This is a list of everyone who is entered in the contest. Tickets this week are 1k.

Only 20 people are allowed each contest. I'm sorry, but anymore and I'd get confused. You can buy a maximum of 5 tickets each, as in per account.

FallenSin

FallenSin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:05 am

These are the past winners for the contests. There are none yet as this is the first contest! ^-^

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:10 am
And this is just plain reserved for stuff. ^w^  

FallenSin

rafael0004

Newbie Gaian

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:17 am
I have 82 tickets,where do I trade this tickets?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:33 am
This is the wrong thread. That's more of a question for another forum. Please don't spam my thread with questions like these. Those tickets are to be traded into the Gaian store in Barton Town. Not at contests like these.

Basically a 1k = 1 ticket = 1 reserved spot on the list. I only accept gold.  

FallenSin

Malia_Maria

9,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:47 am
*snatchs kimono and runs* BWAHAHA!!! *stops and gives back kimono* I'm just kiddin, i'll buy 1 ticket mrgreen Cool Avi by the way 4laugh  
"CAL" !~Contests and Lotto~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games