Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CAL" !~Contests and Lotto~!
come here for advertizement and a contest to win gold!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you?
  yes
  no
View Results

Jeyrin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:07 pm
whatever you want me to do! thats it, you read right. I'll go into towns and advertize for you say whatever you want me to say, whatever! just pm me with what you want me to do and well talk about prices. the prices are actually pretty cheap. and what you want me to do doesn't have to have anything to do with me if thats not what you want. if it includes using an item you have, give it to me, and I am sworn to return it, and if I don't and you wanted me to give it back, you may report me, make me go into towns and embarrass myself for free as long as you want! anything you tell me to do. that is my policy if I don't return the items you wanted back! so please pm me with wat you want me to do. I will do almost anything. I will go into towns and embarrass myself, advertize for you whatever, but remember this stuff is not free, but it is pretty cheap!

also, contest! yay, everyone pay me 20g entry fee, and roll 1 100 sided dice. girst person to get 100 gets 100g. good luck! P.S. and I know if you payed me or not, I keep the names in my savebox!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:09 pm
really, maybe not anything but pretty close to anything! I promise!  

Jeyrin

Jeyrin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:20 pm
come on, its only 100g for me to advertize for you! if you have Ideas of wat I can do just pm and ask! well come up with a price together, that w both like!  
"CAL" !~Contests and Lotto~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games