Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Realistic Fantasy RP!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should fantasy roleplays have phisical limitations?
  No way!
  Chya!
  I don't care
  STFU gimme my gold! >D
View Results

Sweet_Regards

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:41 pm
Oh mah god! ^.^ I dissapeared from gaia for like... weeks. =/ Better things to do. Had alot to catch up on. But now I'm back! And starting a RP! Woot!

Okie the RP is simple. Keep it to a realistic level. Dragons do not speak human or demon or anythin =3
Half demons! BIG NO NO! For gods sake, a human and a demon would not EVER get together! Think about it logicly!

Here, demons are vicious beasties that kill without thinking. They kill for meat. They feel no emotion. They care for none.
Dragons care for clan. Their own kind, their own breed, whatever. =/ Anything else is viewed as prey, with the acception of elves and Unicorns x3
Unicorns are very rare. o.o Little is known of them ooooh but they luvs the ladies ^-^
Elves are shy. VERY shy. They hardly leave the thick forests in which they dwell. They only like to talk with their own kind and are very rude to other creatures with the acception of unicorns.
Humans... are well humans. =/
Gryphon are big birdies! They can have the head of any bird with the acception of pheonix, and the buttox of any feline. I don't think a housecat would do well though... unless the head is tiny too. Like... dove tiny x3

Any other beasties I forgetting? Lemme know ^.^
I want to accept your charry before RP =O

Okie onto the storyline! Woooo

The season is fall... the leaves have just begun to fall, and dragons of all breed were gathering in the north to mate.
The elves were calling council, for an unknown matter.
The humans, begining to build a new castle.
Life was as it should be, gryphon keeping to their yearly breeding.
Unknowns to the beings of the world, demons were gathering. Demons in the south. Demons of all manners. They were gathering to fight. Fight for territory. This fight happened yearly of course but none would be as violent or as catastrophic as this... because this time, a new breed of demon has risen. And this demon was prepaired to take down anything in its path.

Main charries are,
3 dragons.
5 elves.
2 humans (preferebly one male and one female)
And one big nastey demon. ^.^

Oooh if you want we can even RP the big demon fight. ^-^ How does all that sound though?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:32 pm
i thought of some things you forgot, they are: Goblins, Imps, Giants, Zombies,and Spirits xD you don't have to use them, just suggestions

I would be happy to be a guy xD  

Mat the Czar

jaded110

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:16 pm
I'm happy to be the female. smile  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:15 pm
ooooooooooooo can i be the big mean nastey new breed demon guy please (B  

Eltheord

*RolePlaying*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash