Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
QUIZ DARTH! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

so are ya?
  i will try.. but i will fail
  i dare not attempt to. he might as well be a god.
  Darth:"but i am a god. i naled jello to a tree remember? the i did the inpossable!"
View Results

Dear Old Shiz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:06 pm
How do I....um....er...can't think of a question....OH! What is the backstory of the blue-black guild of GuildPact?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:33 pm
MtG used to be my life, so naturally, I was skeptical.  

SpiritWolf9339

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:37 am
Flavor text to Mercenary Informer.
lol i was actually thinking of using him in my "being a pest" deck. but the deck lacked mercenary's to begin with so i ommited him.. but i got one im my binder somewhere... Lemmie find him and il type it out for you.

The problem with rebels is that they so quickly reject authority.

SpiritWolf9339 question:
to tell you the truth im not "lokking up th" answers on the interbutts ive actually answered every question so far without the aid of looking for the answer. but did go and search for that tap symbol thing for the sake of making it easier to understand when to tap a card. but to answer your question Arabian knights had 78 cards in it total. it was brought out in 93. i wish i actually gotten a few more cards fromt hat set... i really wish i had a Juzam Djinn.. sad on a sidenote. magic was really the only thing that kept me going through a time where i was close to suicidal. i don't want to get into that right now.

so um.. the dimir guild ea.... i um... think they are actually in ravnica...are.. like.. um ... a child's fairytale to keep them in line.. like um... the BOOGYMAN!
ok lets get serious now.. egnough sillyness..
there lord ( a wicked vampire called Szadek... i think its spelled... i dont want ot go through my binder to search for him. was building a mill deck.) basically signed the Guildpact as a secret 10th signing. who's existance is kept hidden from view. many of the house guild memebers are like the undead and horrors and such and they reside in the sewers under the city. they basically want total control over all of ravinca, and the believe to gain that control they must stay inviable to not arouse suspicion to the surface dwellers. they are very much like the thief's guild mixed in the Dark brotherhood in the game Oblivion. with agents everywere acting as the eyes and ears of the city to see all thats going on and other crazy stuff.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:53 pm
I have the whole arabian nights set and i would be more than happy to see about mailing you some. Perhaps the ones you need?  

SpiritWolf9339

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:02 am
SpiritWolf9339
I have the whole arabian nights set and i would be more than happy to see about mailing you some. Perhaps the ones you need?
this sounds like a strange proposition you are offering me... its almost like you want something in return... ninja

personally the only thing im looking for right now is a foil crucible of worlds to go with my crucible of worlds print and maybe a way to get Ron Spencer to sign it as well as a few others that i have prints of ( i showed everyone my prints alittle while back but now i have floils to go with the prints)
im also looking for
2 sliver queen
1 sliver overlord (foil)
1 brood sliver (foil)
1 gemhide sliver (foil)
1 magma sliver (foil)
to complete my sliver collection. i want a play set and 1 foil of each of them and those are the only ones im missing.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:22 am
Darthspanky
Flavor text to Mercenary Informer.
lol i was actually thinking of using him in my "being a pest" deck. but the deck lacked mercenary's to begin with so i ommited him.. but i got one im my binder somewhere... Lemmie find him and il type it out for you.

The problem with rebels is that they so quickly reject authority.

SpiritWolf9339 question:
to tell you the truth im not "lokking up th" answers on the interbutts ive actually answered every question so far without the aid of looking for the answer. but did go and search for that tap symbol thing for the sake of making it easier to understand when to tap a card. but to answer your question Arabian knights had 78 cards in it total. it was brought out in 93. i wish i actually gotten a few more cards fromt hat set... i really wish i had a Juzam Djinn.. sad on a sidenote. magic was really the only thing that kept me going through a time where i was close to suicidal. i don't want to get into that right now.

so um.. the dimir guild ea.... i um... think they are actually in ravnica...are.. like.. um ... a child's fairytale to keep them in line.. like um... the BOOGYMAN!
ok lets get serious now.. egnough sillyness..
there lord ( a wicked vampire called Szadek... i think its spelled... i dont want ot go through my binder to search for him. was building a mill deck.) basically signed the Guildpact as a secret 10th signing. who's existance is kept hidden from view. many of the house guild memebers are like the undead and horrors and such and they reside in the sewers under the city. they basically want total control over all of ravinca, and the believe to gain that control they must stay inviable to not arouse suspicion to the surface dwellers. they are very much like the thief's guild mixed in the Dark brotherhood in the game Oblivion. with agents everywere acting as the eyes and ears of the city to see all thats going on and other crazy stuff.

Ya missed out my question. wink  

RaidenKazama

Aitoyoru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:35 am
Darthspanky

who is the artist for the montains
.. well there are lots of them! not just one.but i can say for mountains i think Mark Poole, John Avon, Jeff Mircola and mark Tedin are some of the great artists when it comes to landscapes.

HA! It was Tony Szczudlo that drew the Mountain Card! Muahaha!. It's my only Magic card 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:50 am
I got a question that will be very hard...

What year did the USSR first drop the H-Bomb and
what was the name of the H-bomb??  

Tekentai

Friendly Elder

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:24 am
sorry about that raiden. missed ya completely.

the proposal card was created by Richard Garfield (the creater of the game) to propose marriage to his now wife lily. it is unique sense there is really only one on the planet. i believe the card went something around the lines of if the proposal was accepted both players win and they take each others decks and graveyards and combine them together. same thing with cards on the playing field. i am really not so shure what it looks like really.. i should really go and look for it. maybe find a way to talk to Richard Garfield himself. i never thought of actually looking for the card.

Tekentai. first i was meaning questions related to Magic. not about social studies. also it was the USA that dropped the first -h-bomb. not the USSR. plus Joe Four was the first USSR h-bomb test's name.

rant: what no red mountain or white plains orbs? thats ******** bullshit  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:39 am
Lol...to be honest I've never touched a single MTG card in my life so I just did a quick googling and found that the proposal card seemed one of the rarest...plus I couldn't find any pictures of it so I thought it was perfect!

Altho, I did read on some random persons blog that they proposed in the same way with a proposal card they drew lol...  

RaidenKazama

drudge skeletons

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:55 am
name 1/1 black creature with regenerate?

rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:56 am
what is the 1/1 green flyer that only costs 1 green mana?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

B e l a c

Tekentai

Friendly Elder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:40 am
Good guess about the h-bomb.
Sorry the magic thing or whatever it is
But Really... good guess.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:41 pm
RaidenKazama
Lol...to be honest I've never touched a single MTG card in my life so I just did a quick googling and found that the proposal card seemed one of the rarest...plus I couldn't find any pictures of it so I thought it was perfect!

Altho, I did read on some random persons blog that they proposed in the same way with a proposal card they drew lol...

@raiden. rofl. i know you and your yu-gi-oh stuffs...and i read that same article long long ago in the MTG website.

@ drudge skeletons. rofl do i really have to answer that one?

@ belac. birds of paradise. wonderful card. reprinted in tenth Ed if your inclined to go get some.  

Darthspanky

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces