Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Movies, TV, Music, and more
what do you think about cartoon network? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

who is same as dexter in personality and hir and gloves ?
  mom
  dad
  dede
View Results

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:04 am
i think cartoon network is the best channel?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:20 pm
i don't think it's a great channel but it does have some good shows  

Devil Plays The Fiddle

dielelfie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:36 pm
the only good show i can think of from cartoon network is "the grim adventures of Billy&Mandy"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:49 pm
dielelfie
the only good show i can think of from cartoon network is "the grim adventures of Billy&Mandy"

haha, yea, billy is freaggin stupid, lol, but i like adult swim better, family guy, robot chicken, futureama, those shows are cool  

mike1106

Smug_Wittle_Bug

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:03 am
king_of_blue
dielelfie

haha, yea, billy is freaggin stupid, lol, but i like adult swim better, family guy, robot chicken, futureama, those shows are cool
yea adult swim is better than cartoon network but billy and mandy is good too! my faveorite channel is MTV  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:30 pm
Personally i never have liked the cartoon channel it has alway's seemed far too childish for me. But then again i never liked those sorts of programmes when i was growing up either, i prefer watching the channels which have anime on or stuff my daughter watches.

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:54 am
xd  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:30 pm
i remember when cartoon network first aired almost 12 years ago,possibly longer and they had new shows.it just seems like now its rehashing "popular" syndicated episodes or "popular" anime.  

GeneralTempest

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:27 am
Cartoon Network is crap. The only half decent bit of it is adult swim, and even then it has old anime that ive already seen, or repeats of what it has shown before  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:27 pm
yea gotta say Adult Swim Is The Best Thing About CN lol  

A_Man_of_23

luminether

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:15 am
Yeah, I agree - adult swim is the best part. But sometimes when I'm bored I watch just the regular cartoons.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:30 pm
IMO...CN has done it backwards. They should have left the older stuff on cartoon network and made Toonami a new channel instead of Boomerang.
Wouldn't you make more money making a larger demographic buy a premium channel? or am I thinking backwards?

My son can't watch a majority of CN programming yet.  

Cristo_Mearlyn

cracky_loves_the_crack

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:26 pm
It used to be awesome but now it's not that great the only two shows I like now are chowder and flapjack :33333  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:52 pm
I love Cartoon Network except for all the real shows. It cartoon network... for cartoons!  

Takumi Ryuunosuke

2,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Punk_kitty324

6,800 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:01 pm
I used to love it but they changed too much. I loved Dexters lab, Cow and Chicken, Johnny Bravo and a lot of the other shows they had on.  
Movies, TV, Music, and more

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff