So, here you are. In my little area. AT MY MERCY!!!! twisted
Just be glad I'm here only to start something i think you will like!

Alright, now that THAT is out of the way, lemme get down to bidnass...

Here, i want anybody and EVERYbody to talk about Games, which is such a shock i know rolleyes . But i wanna know everything YOU know about a game. The in's, the out's, the nitty gritty, man i didn't even know that existed stuff. Got a cheat you think nobody knows? TELL ME. You got a combo that kicks a**? TELL ME. You think you know EVERY spell EVER made for Neverwinter Nights: Platinum by heart ? TELL ME. ))btw, i would be VERY interested in that little blurb((. So yeah, you got something you wanna say about a game? Lemme know. I'm dying to hear it.

And if you want guided discussion, then here you go!

Talk to me about...
::Neverwinter Nights::
What you liked, disliked.
What characters you have made.
Which were the best.
Which were the worst.
What weapons were you most likely to use.
What weapons were just plain stupid.
::Super Smash Brothers Melee::
Favorite Character.
Favorite Move of favorite character.
Combos, what are they, button strokes n such.
What character do you hate above all.
Is sheik really the best character. ))laugh away people((
::James Bond 007::
Which game of that series did you enjoy the most.
Which didn't you like.
Why for both of them.
Give me your best recollection of your favorite level and anything you know about power-ups.

And if that's not enough for you, then try giving me news on ANY game for ANY system that you know of. I don't have any to share at the moment, but I would be most interested in hearing about any news on RPG's for any platform. Know what i mean people?

Got any other information about games i didn't cover here? PM ME. As soon as possible with that. I'll add it up here ASAP.

And if anybody has an idea about how i can make this better, PM me or Comment me. I'd love to hear that as well.

And remember to follow ToS, and keep the flaming to a minimum peeps.

This post WILL be updated as soon as I can get some information up here for you guys! SO KEEP COMIN BACK!!!