Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
lol, it's so weird xD

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this at all interesting to you?
  OMG, yes, I love quizzies!
  No, not really, but thanks for the gold ^.^
View Results

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:07 am
Okay, so, I'm into this RP game called "Vampire - The Requiem" (based on a larger RP game called "World of Darkness"), and there's a bunch of source books for it and stuff.

For my b-day, my bf got me one of the source books that details one of the covenants (social groups) of the game. In this book is something like a personality quiz.

In the game itself, characters have one Virtue (taken from the Seven Heavenly Virtues - charity, hope, faith, prudence, temperance, fortitude, and justice) and one Vice (taken from the Seven Deadly Sins - greed, gluttony, pride, lust, envy, wrath, and sloth). The players pick the Virtue and Vice for their character during character creation.

Well, with the personality quiz for this covenant, it's a storytelling device for determining which faction of the covenant would be best suited for the character, or if the character is suited for the covenant at all.

Anyway, there's two different paths for this quiz - one determines the virtue and the other the vice for the person/character taking the quiz. Then, based on which Virtue and Vice was determined, the character is assigned a Fate Card, which is basically like a horoscope that gives you both general personality traits (based on your Virtue and Vice) and what that means in terms of the covenant.

Anyway, I had my bf go through and ask me all the questions and tally up my results, and it turns out that my Virtue and Vice were what I'd pick if I were making myself as a WoD character (which I had done weeks before, just for fun), and my Fate Card was astoundingly accurate. eek

I went through and asked my bro all the questions yesterday (answering for himself, not his character), and it ended up being really accurate, too (like, not just generic, "horoscopes are so vague they can apply to anyone" so-called "accuracy", but my Fate Card and my bro's really described prominent personality traits of ours).

I did the quiz for my bf, too, but I don't remember his result xD

Anyway, I thought that was kinda creepy, how accurate it was, and just wanted to share that ^.^

If I knew how, I'd try to make like a Quizilla quiz out of it 3nodding I dunno if that'd be allowed, though, because I don't have White Wolf's express written consent to copy the material mad D Ah well. (PM me if you want to take the quiz ninja )  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:11 am
Wow i would love to do that 8D  

HACK-Jane

Thanatos Phoenix

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:34 am
squee_moon
Same here 3nodding heart

I played the Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines game a little and I love the "World of Darkness" universe.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:54 am
Thanatos Phoenix
squee_moon
Same here 3nodding heart

I played the Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines game a little and I love the "World of Darkness" universe.
Is that the computer game you're talking about? 'Cause that's what got me into the World of Darkness ^.^  

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Aitoyoru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:59 am
Sounds pretty cool. Maybe I'll try it out. I PMed you for my results. I love quizzes!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:59 pm
Sheer_Immortal
Thanatos Phoenix
squee_moon
Same here 3nodding heart

Is that the computer game you're talking about? 'Cause that's what got me into the World of Darkness ^.^
Yes.... yes it is 3nodding  

Thanatos Phoenix

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:11 pm
Thanatos Phoenix
Sheer_Immortal
Thanatos Phoenix
squee_moon
Same here 3nodding heart

Ah, cool. (*has played clear through it at least 20 times xD*)

What was your favorite clan?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:21 pm
Sheer_Immortal
Thanatos Phoenix
Sheer_Immortal
Thanatos Phoenix
squee_moon
Same here 3nodding heart

Well I only played at a friends house but I like the Malkavians and the Tremere 3nodding

You?  

Thanatos Phoenix

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:55 pm
Thanatos Phoenix
Sheer_Immortal
Thanatos Phoenix
Sheer_Immortal
Thanatos Phoenix
squee_moon
Same here 3nodding heart

Well I only played at a friends house but I like the Malkavians and the Tremere 3nodding

You?
Same here, but the Malkavians more. Their dialogue options were just so awesome xd

I used to think that the Toreadors were pretty much useless until I tried playing one (I cheated a little, too...there's a way to pretty much max out almost all your stats at character creation) and Celerity frikkin pwns for combat xd  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:11 pm
Sheer_Immortal
Thanatos Phoenix
Sheer_Immortal
Thanatos Phoenix
Sheer_Immortal

You?
Same here, but the Malkavians more. Their dialogue options were just so awesome xd

I used to think that the Toreadors were pretty much useless until I tried playing one (I cheated a little, too...there's a way to pretty much max out almost all your stats at character creation) and Celerity frikkin pwns for combat xd
Haha I need to download the game and play it xd  

Thanatos Phoenix

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:40 pm
Pm me the link hun id like to take the quiz as well i am just too lazy right now to click pm haha  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:09 pm
Angelic_Highlights
Pm me the link hun id like to take the quiz as well i am just too lazy right now to click pm haha

I believe it's a physical book Angy 3nodding  

Aitoyoru

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:32 am
I wish i knew people around here that RP. *sniffle* The RP looks interesting (i downloaded the demo .pdf)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:54 am
Artanus
Angelic_Highlights

I believe it's a physical book Angy 3nodding
Indeed it is. 3nodding

Sakura - Yeah, me too. Right now my group is my bf and my brother, and they're only doing it for me xd  

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
General Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items