Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
GodDAMN! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll!
  ********' poll!
View Results

Aitoyoru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:51 pm
I know there have been topics about this already, but it's gone too ******** far! I'm getting one gold for posting now! Thats less than I get from surfing! I basically only make money on this by the first Post/comment/poll/PM of the day! And thats only 200 a day. The primary thing anyone does in this place is post, and We're getting one gold from it!? What kind of genius runs this place?

WHAT IS THE POINT IN LOWERING OUR GOLD INCOME!?

Gaia should treat this like any other business. You start out on minimum wage, and after a while, you gradually go up a notch because you've been there longer, earning more money. But this is completely the opposite. I've been here two years and I'm getting less the the noobs coming here every day!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:04 pm
Yeah, tis be dumb.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:19 pm
it is annoying but if u increase it u increase prices of items and so on. It would encourage people to be more active in the forums and guilds though  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:34 pm
I don't pay attention to my gold count so it doesn't bug me. As long as I talk to people I'm fine.

It's when there's no one to talk to that I start trying to get gold.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Aitoyoru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:43 pm
Goddess Ace
I don't pay attention to my gold count so it doesn't bug me. As long as I talk to people I'm fine.

I try not to think about it, but there are so many items I want to get. You already have a lot of great items, and great avatars, but mine always suck. I need better items to be content.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:06 pm
Artanus
Goddess Ace

I try not to think about it, but there are so many items I want to get. You already have a lot of great items, and great avatars, but mine always suck. I need better items to be content.
well, i guess this is their little "solution" to inflation...although it DOES increase the number of botters sweatdrop  

Manji-luo

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:11 pm
Manji-luo
Artanus
Goddess Ace

well, i guess this is their little "solution" to inflation...although it DOES increase the number of botters sweatdrop

I never understand botters and botting. It's not real money.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:21 pm
TheBlueWarrior
Manji-luo
Artanus
Goddess Ace

yeah, it's pretty stupid  

Manji-luo

SecondBanana

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:24 pm
Manji-luo
TheBlueWarrior
Manji-luo
Artanus
Goddess Ace

yeah, it's pretty stupid

ZOMG!!!11!!G1V3 M3 Ur F@k3 G01d!!!11!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:46 pm
SecondBanana
Manji-luo
TheBlueWarrior
Manji-luo
Artanus
Goddess Ace

yeah, it's pretty stupid

Nice SB.
You know, I just realized the main reason why Gaia has so much inflation. Gold doesn't recirculate that well here. @.@  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:49 pm
TheBlueWarrior
SecondBanana
Manji-luo
TheBlueWarrior
Manji-luo

yeah, it's pretty stupid

Nice SB.
You know, I just realized the main reason why Gaia has so much inflation. Gold doesn't recirculate that well here. @.@
you know....you're right...to an extent.

the people that use gold generally give it to people that horde it to save up for better items =/  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:51 pm
Manji-luo
TheBlueWarrior
SecondBanana
Manji-luo
TheBlueWarrior
Manji-luo

yeah, it's pretty stupid

Nice SB.

the people that use gold generally give it to people that horde it to save up for better items =/

It's like the US during the Revolutionary War, we kept printing out money, so it became more and more useless. >.<  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:52 pm
TheBlueWarrior
Manji-luo
TheBlueWarrior
SecondBanana
Manji-luo
yeah, it's pretty stupid

Nice SB.

It's like the US during the Revolutionary War, we kept printing out money, so it became more and more useless. >.<
yeah =/  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:46 am
I dunno My gold rating almost seems as if it's just been going up..

-> fifteen G for this post and around 3g per refresh  

Ravagraid

Feral Sex Symbol

14,650 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:58 am
I get about 16 gold for posting now.
It's like Gaia wants me to leave.

EDIT: Oh wait, now I get 12.