Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

scary movies rule!
  yeah!!!!!!
  nah, im scared!
View Results

w0lfangel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:05 pm
it seams to me that IM THE SCAREY MOVIE QUEEN!!!!! and anyone can name a scarey movie and ill tell u all bout it! (even some oldies but i prefer the latest ones.) hmmm..... lets make a game...ill start!

#1: which scarey movie has a hounted house in japan!

hint: (its american movie, and it made a sequel,but the ghost, makes the most terrifiyin noise) twisted  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:29 pm
There's a sub-forum specifically for games, so a game thread doesn't belong on the front page. But, as fas as scary movies go...

I love horror movies, and I whish I'd gotten around to seeing more of the classics. A recently-made one I saw was 1408- brilliant- and one of my old favorites is the original Poultergeist.

By the way, It's 'The grudge'.

K0m0d0

Omnileech

Omnipresent Warlord

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:32 pm
w0lfangel
it seams to me that IM THE SCAREY MOVIE QUEEN!!!!! and anyone can name a scarey movie and ill tell u all bout it! (even some oldies but i prefer the latest ones.) hmmm..... lets make a game...ill start!

#1: which scarey movie has a hounted house in japan!

hint: (its american movie, and it made a sequel,but the ghost, makes the most terrifiyin noise) twisted

That's easy. The Grudge. But there are a lot of movies in Japan about haunted houses.

Have you seen Manos the hand of fate?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:35 pm
Omnileech

Nope, I don't think so. Would you reccomend it?

Has anyone seen Jacob's ladder or Altered?

K0m0d0

KitKatLurver

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:50 pm
I recently saw the devil's cross but that wasn't very scary.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:54 pm
K0m0d0
There's a sub-forum specifically for games, so a game thread doesn't belong on the front page. But, as fas as scary movies go...

I love horror movies, and I whish I'd gotten around to seeing more of the classics. A recently-made one I saw was 1408- brilliant- and one of my old favorites is the original Poultergeist.

Hah! Another Poltergeist fan! Sorry for the random but.. I love those movies...  

Anise_is_my_replica

K0m0d0

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:59 pm
Anise_is_my_replica
K0m0d0

Hah! Another Poltergeist fan! Sorry for the random but.. I love those movies...

I've only seen the first one, but I loved it. I heard the sequels weren't as good.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:06 pm
K0m0d0
Omnileech

Nope, I don't think so. Would you reccomend it?

Has anyone seen Jacob's ladder or Altered?

I'm not sure if I can put this strong enough...

NO

But "The eye" gets an A from Omni.  

Omnileech

Omnipresent Warlord

K0m0d0

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:12 pm
Omnileech

I'm not sure if I can put this strong enough...

NO

But "The eye" gets an A from Omni.

I'll look into it; I need some scary movies to watch. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:18 pm
I was raised on horror flicks. Everything from old-school teen slashers to some really twisted psychological stuff and everything in between.

I'd recommend just about anything from the Hammer studio back in the 70's and 80's, just as long as you aren't looking for special effects. That stuff is just plain fun.

Kurai-Netsu

4,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100

sw33tazn

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:06 am
well thats simple. the grudge. no scary tho. u should check out other japanese horror. thai horror is pretty scary too  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:48 am
I haven't seen any horror movies lately, unless you coumt Saw and the Hills Have Eyes.  

G-Lawl

w0lfangel

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:51 am
ok u all got it right! but i seen so manny scary movies for my age and i cant even go into a movie store without getin one...

ok enough about me heres ur next question!

hint sad its a little harder and not out yet till 8/31/07)

what movie is coming out about a serial killer who doesnt talk but first name starts with a M  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:19 pm
Since you seem to want this to be a game, I am moving this thread to the correct subforum. The main page is for discussion topics. The games forum is well...for games...like this one.  

Kyla_Ewens
Crew

Questionable Receiver

13,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Kyla_Ewens
Crew

Questionable Receiver

13,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:20 pm
And to answer your trivia question, the movie is the new Halloween movie, which I believe is a prequel.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff