Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
darth likes to spend his spacebux Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ya so um...
  i want more cards now...
View Results

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:47 am
ok so i go and check my credit card and it said that i spent $308.09 on it. i was a bit shocked.. but then i realised what it was on.. magic card singles i bought off of starcitygames.com...(getting some i cant find at all in the city whatsoever yaknow) then i wasnt so shocked.. but then i started thinking... i just bought +$200 on cards a week ago...jeez...its like i cant get egnough of the damn thing (lol)

then today i bought myself one of the last PSP's in the city. im still doing good money wise.. i just wanted to say that stuff for no apparent reason. but that doesn't mean there is nothing to discuss... mainly because i got a question.
anyone know any good games for the PSP? il play most games with the exception of sports. id rather go outside and play the sport. or even watch it in the cafeteria at work  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:37 am
ummm breath of fire 3 :3 i love that game  

HACK-Jane

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:50 am
squee_moon
ummm breath of fire 3 :3 i love that game

I'll second squee; Breath of Fire are good games, and if there's one on the PSP, get it.

Overall, I'm not too sure what's on the PSP, at the moment, seeing as I've not really got one, myself.. sweatdrop ..but I advise towards RPGs. You'll get plenty of entertainment.

*is a firm RPG fan*

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:43 am
All I have is a PS2....... xd

and damn that's a lot of paper.

Dana Pixie Stix

Gift Ninja Chiyo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:28 am
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:40 am
Megaman Anniversary Collection. It's got all the games from the Megaman series, so it's bound to be great!

And oh my! Who got gift ninja'd?  

Aitoyoru

HACK-Jane

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:46 am
wasnt me... and breath of fire >.< orrr i remembered another game i have, tales of eternia :3  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:04 pm
Your all forgetting one major game he must get.
Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops. It's not the tarded card based system, it's really good too.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:37 pm
breath of fire is indeed wicked. Dammit whats the prince of time crap i cannot remember the name of it ill have to get back to you on that one.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:56 pm
I'm playing valkyrie profile: Lenneth right now which is an awesome game. Loco Roco is a hilarious game. Ultimate ghost n goblins, SOCOM FTB2, GTA vice city stories they have all been good games for me.  

angel_half82
Crew

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:08 pm
i got gift ninja'd cool. also i bought 4 games for it. ratchet and clank, size matters. bust a move. me and my katamari. and untold legends, the warriors code.i might try out ultimate ghost and goblins because i know thats a winner. and megaman is always a good choice. i dont know anything about these other games and im going to stay away from GTA sense im bored of it already.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:56 am
Another good game might be Legend Of Heroes, It's kind of like an FF RPG but when the game gets hard (i.e. Fighting 7 people with only like 3), you have to start putting up strategies and it get sooo fun from that point.  

xxKiria-Kunxx

SoLongAndFairWell

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:15 pm
not to offend anyone but I hate that game!! cry  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:08 am
your opinions are as good as everyone elses... ok now i have another question. how the hell do i upload movies, music and pictures onto the PSP. i have the cable and the memory stick... i dont know what im doing wrong...  

Darthspanky

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:24 am
Darthspanky
your opinions are as good as everyone elses... ok now i have another question. how the hell do i upload movies, music and pictures onto the PSP. i have the cable and the memory stick... i dont know what im doing wrong...

1. Take DvD movie / Photo Place disk / picture ontop of your PsP
2. Pick up Hammer from local hardware store
3. Bash/Meld Dvd/picture into PSP
4. Go buy a DS. xd  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items