Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Inuyasha

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you participate
Yes
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

Lilyinlove1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:29 pm
Kagome and inuyasha are fighting Naraku. Naraku is near defeat...Inuyasha swings his sword ready to wind scar when suddenly.....  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:38 pm
and a dragon ate his sword  

Eltheord

sairahannalisahassalheth

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:27 pm
And Inuyasha was SHOCKED!!!
"How... can he eat it?" he stammered. Then his awe turned to rage "I WAS SO EFFING CLOSE!!! GIVE... IT... BAAAAAACK!! IRON REAVER!"

And proceeds to rip said dragon to shreds. Painfully.

Meanwhile, Naraku is making an Expeditious Retreat out the side door. Kagome sees him and says-  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:16 pm
"Inuyasha! Naraku is getting away! Get your butt over here and stop him. Oh never mind. i will shoot my arrow at him." And she does. Bong but then....  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

sairahannalisahassalheth

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:43 pm
Um, could you not post such explicit content? There's kids on this site. Like me. I'm only 17. I don't want to see it. Please remove it before I report you.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:27 am
sairahannalisahassalheth
Um, could you not post such explicit content? There's kids on this site. Like me. I'm only 17. I don't want to see it. Please remove it before I report you.
sry i changed the swear word to butt. but i dont know what else u want me to change  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

gigihimechan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:08 pm
But then Kanna moved infront of Naruku holding her mirror out for the arrow to hit, to try to suck it in like it would not before but as the arrow reached the gleaming glass...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:13 pm
littlebluecoolwolfdemon
sairahannalisahassalheth
Um, could you not post such explicit content? There's kids on this site. Like me. I'm only 17. I don't want to see it. Please remove it before
you.
sry i changed the swear word to butt. but i dont know what else u want me to change

how do you get those things? that show how much money you need to get some item... hold on. gotta reread the story again.  

pandabearpaige13

sairahannalisahassalheth

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:39 pm
littlebluecoolwolfdemon
sairahannalisahassalheth

Actually, there was nude pictures in someone's signature. I think they've been taken off now, so all is well!  
*RolePlaying*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games