Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply JAPANAMANIA (Anime, JTV, Jpop/rock, Manga.)
Suggest An Anime/Manga...Read the first post BEFORE posting! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Got a anime to share?
  oh yes! many!
  anime? whats that O_O
View Results

Sexy_Pink_Sugar

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:07 pm
Zombie Tentacles
Name of anime: Elfen Lied
Amount of episodes: 13
Anime or manga?: Anime
Description: Elfen Lied is about a girl named Lucy who is a Diclonius [Mutants who are born with horns and who have invisible arms called vectors] she has a split personality named Nyuu, who is basically the manifestation of the good part of lucy.
The story is about a man named Kouta who finds Nyuu and takes her in. She has a childlike personality and she can't say any words. When Nyuu gets hit on her head or something, she slips back into Lucy, the murderous/evil side of her. Kouta has to try and solve the mystery of Nyuu/Lucy and his past, while trying to protect both of them from the people out to get them.
Type of anime/manga: Sci-Fi, Horror, a little Romance too
Pros/Cons: Pros: It is a really beautiful and sad anime, the story is amazing, and the battle scenes are really awesome.

Cons: There is a lot of nudity in it, it is really gory[though that may or may not be consider bad], and the voice actors in the English version suck. [to me at least, i say watch the Japan version with subtitles, that is what i did]

that's it
biggrin

it is FAVORITE Anime in the world

<333333333User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Okay first off I have never met anyone who has heard of this one. I love it and you TOTALLY rock hardcore for mentioning it! lol So Awesome! *two thumbs up*

Moving on!

Name of anime: Me & My Brothers
Amount of episodes: 9 volumes but on going
Anime or manga?: Manga
Description: A girl is left an orphan at the age of 3 and goes to live with her grandmother. At 14 the grandmother dies and she is all alone, until four step brothers she didn't even know she had show up to take care of her. It starts as a hilarious family comedy and turns into a family love story with a good deal of sibling complexes involved. It's great. I own almost all the volumes but I am missing a few of the last ones. It is addicting and everyone should read it!
Type of anime/manga: Comedy, love, family

Name of anime: Ah My Goddess
Amount of episodes: 50 (dubbed)
Anime or manga?: Both!
Description: A college man with bad luck accidentally gets a wish from a goddess. As a joke he wishes for her to stay with him always. The contract is accepted and she gets to live with him forever after. He falls in love with her but has a hard time telling her,a nd she SEEMS oblivious to his affections but is really a very caring and kind soul. She loves him as well but she doesn't realize it.
Type of anime/manga: Comedy/romance

I had more but they've been listed already lol

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:34 pm
Name: Steel Angel Kurumi
# of episodes: 24
Anime or manga?: Both, though I've never seen the anime and so can't comment on it or any differences between them.
Description: !A MINOR SPOILER ALERT!
During the 1920s and a somewhat alternate version of Japan, a scientist name Dr. Ayanakouji attempts to create lifeforms known as "Steel Angels" by mixing magic and technology, capturing the souls of angels in devices known as "angel hearts" and using them to power the android-like Steel Angels. However, he has one small problem; they won't activate. Then, while being bullied by classmates at his school, a young boy named Nakahito falls into a hole in the ground which leads to Ayanakouji's lab. I won't say how, but Nakahito accidentally ends up activating the eldest Steel Angel, Kurumi. In time, other Steel Angels enter the story, variously activated or created by other parties with less-than-pure intentions for them.
Type of anime/manga: Romantic Comedy, though heavier on the comedy than the romance most of the time.
Pros/Cons:
Pros - Gorgeous art, a fairly unique story in some regards, none of the characters struck me as the unlikable sort, and for all of you lot (you know who you are) plenty of fan service.
Cons - The story was slightly confusing on some points at first. That's about it. I could say it ended too quickly, but isn't that true of all good mangas? xd  

Officer Hot-Pants

Dedicated Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Marathon 300

Panda Pengu

3,150 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:12 pm
Maetria the Fire Empress
Name of anime: Hanazakari no Kimitachi he(For You in Full Blossom AKA Hana-Kimi)
Amount of episodes: 12 (11 are an hour long & the final episode is 2 hours) Manga volumes, at least 17
Anime or manga?: manga but there is a live-action show for it(personally, the Japanese version is better than the Korean)
Description: Hana Kimi is about a young track star, Mizuki Ashiya, who poses as a boy to get into an all boys school so that she can be closer to her idol(and future love intrest) Sano Izumi.
Type of anime/manga: Romance/Drama/Comedy
Pros/Cons: Hana Kimi is funny and entertaining and I don't see anything wrong with it(unless you have parents who look at the ratings on the books. Hana kimi has some sexual suggestions but it doesn't show much.)
Hana kimi is rated T+ for Older Teens.
If you want a sample of the live action series, see one of my videos for it,
Hana Kimi - PEACH! If you've never seen or read Hana Kimi, you may not want to watch if you're afraid of spoiling the series.

i agree, the japanese version is better than korean..well its not an anime for the ones who didnt know, its actually a live action.. wink  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:18 pm
Name of anime: Sora no Otoshimono
Amount of episodes:12
Anime or manga?: Anime,Duh! @__@
Description:Sakurai Tomoki,a guy who lives in a small town,enjoying his boring life [yes,he likes it XD]see your own life changing when a angel appears to him saying he's her master [O__O"] and can make every wish he wants xD
Unfortunely,Tomoki kun just want to live his boring life and want to come true some pervert wishes@___@"

Type of anime/manga:Adventure,action,fantasy and ecchi >__<"
Pros/Cons: haven't fillers and is too funny ^~^,perfewct if u want to laugh,but ,sometimes,Sakurai Tomoki [the protagonist,is perverted a lot @___@

lukekido

Devoted Feeder

9,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Overtaken Spirit

5,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:41 pm
Density Jo
Angelic_Highlights
Suggest a anime

Are you bored and wanting a new anime to watch but there is nothing which seems to be catching your fancy? keep getting into a anime to only find a small ammount of episodes later it has been cut and left you wanting more? do not worry come here and see what other people like and who knows you may even find a ongoing anime which will blow you away.

When posting a request for someone can you please fill out the form below it makes things so much simpler to understand. There is nothing worse than looking for a anime to find it is only a manga.

[b]Name of anime:[/b]
[b]Amount of episodes:[/b]
[b]Anime or manga?:[/b]
[b]Description:[/b]
[b]Type of anime/manga:[/b] *ie action/romance etc*
[b]Pros/Cons:[/b]

This is a simple form and will tell everyone why exactly they should check out the anime and whats more it means you can see if it sounds your sort of anime before you go hunting for it or downloading it. Saves you time and energy and then there will be less disapointment.

Please always read this post before posting.

I already know the best animes and that's bleach and naruto

...That,my friend,is soooo not true O-o....will post my anime info later ><
But check out the Anime/Manga:
Jing:King of Bandits!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:51 pm
Name of anime: Amnesia
Amount of episodes: 12
Anime or manga?: Anime(i think it might be manga as well, i dont know)
Description: It is about a girl who wakes up not remembering anything. She meets up with a boy that only she can see/hear who helps her in regaining her memories. This isn't all what it is about but if i say anything else then it will spoil parts of the anime.
Type of anime/manga: romance, some action, i don't know how else to explain it.
Pros/Cons: It gets super confusing after about 4-5 episodes in, but watch it through, it will start to make sense and everything comes together in the last episode. But one thing that is amazing about it is the eyes, you'll see what i am talking about when you watch it. Also, the characters are easy to love and care for. It was amazingly done, but i wish there were more episodes in the first arch.  

Ushiokaze

Skilled Noob

JAPANAMANIA (Anime, JTV, Jpop/rock, Manga.)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games