Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Movies, TV, Music, and more
Duplicating Threads *A must read*

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Understand
  yep
View Results

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:42 am
Duplicating Threads

Please can you remember that before you make a topic in this section you check the first page to see if there is one already made. We understand you would like your own topic but you can see the issue in having shall we say 5 topics all on the same topic. It allows people to copy and paste there comment and pretty much it is spam. Why not revive the first topic that was made it will mean it gets noticed a lot more.

Please do not go further than the first page of topics as you could would get a warning for reviving old threads. Safer to stay on the first page.. if you cannot see a topic on what you want to post then go ahead, just remember to add a poll.

if a topic has already been made but not on the same conversation you want to have then by all means make a topic to suit your needs.

for example

if a topic lets say on doctor who was already made but when you viewed the thread you saw it was on a different issue to what you wish to talk about then you make a new topic.

for instance if you saw a topic like this

Quote:
omg transformers! discuss your favourite scene

and you want to talk about lets say your favourite character or just general chit chat about the movie or tv series then you go ahead and make the topic this is not duplicating.

if you do not know how to add a poll i suggest you read This page it tells you everything you need to know about the rules and even has easy to understand images. Also please check out This page any problems feel free to pm me.

Well that is all i can say for now. ^^ also please remember to actually post a little more than "DISCUSS" for your first post wink

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:46 am
I totally understand mrgreen
Am I allowed to post here question

Sweet Days! blaugh
_Secret_Angel_3 heart 4laugh

Sincerely Ophelia

Devoted Sage

8,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100

DAT_BBY-FACii