Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Movies, TV, Music, and more
Shaun Of The Dead and Hot Fuzz

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wtf?
  Shaun Of The Fuzz
  Hot Dead.....?
View Results

xxKiria-Kunxx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:43 am
Which one is better?

PS: I made the thread now Ang  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:49 am
haha i can see you did indeed, sorry i would have replied sooner i was making a new stickie.

Ahh

Shawn of the dead - i first thought it would be a huge dissapointment for me as i do not normally like these sorts of movies the only zombie type of movie i like is resident evil so i did not have high hopes for this movie keeping my attention. The first half a hour did not really make me laugh i was sitting there not liking or disliking the movie it was pleasent to watch. Then when the scene came with them in the pub with the zombie and there all hitting it with pool cues to the queen song i thought that was the funniest thing i had seen in a while and could not stop laughing. From then on i found i really liked the movie as it got funnier which was good. It actually impressed me and was a decent movie i have it in my movie collection now smile

Hot Fuzz - i really like this movie! it cracks me up everytime i watched it at my parents home and i was laughing the whole way and it is hard to get me laughing like that. I loved the fact he was so over the top as a police officer even before he has started work in the village he has arrested the majority of the kids in the village and also a fellow officer. i thought that was amusing and bill bailey is always on the desk isnt he? made me laugh he is brilliant!

i never guessed about the ending but it also made me laugh as everything is so OTT that it has to get you laughing.

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

xxKiria-Kunxx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:35 pm
Sounds cool, thanks for your insight  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:14 am
The best I can say is that you have to a better appreciation for all types of humor. The majority of people that went to see Hot Fuzz with me didn't like it so much. Then you have me. I was laughing my arse off for most of the time even when I thought it was stupid. lol And who doesn't love when grandma gets jump-kicked in the face?  

Koshigia

dielelfie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:31 pm
i have yet to see hot fuzz, i had a feeling they were going to make a comedy type movie because those 2 main characters we're funny in shawn of the dead. without them, shawn of the dead would have been another boring zombie movie...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:36 pm
Those were both excellent movies. Shaun of the Dead got me over my zombie phobia, and Hot Fuzz was just funny xD  

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:37 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yeah i had a huge thing with zombies as well sheer scared the hell out of for some reason even though we know there not real. i blame the resident evil games.. hehe but i can now bare with [SOME[ of the zombie movies out there, still cannot play the games i jump feet or scream making mike laugh at me lol.

i am pathetic when it comes to that and on some zombie movies i even do scream haha, so i am loving these two movies!! me, mike, my brother, mum and my stepdad or dad i guess was laughing the whole way through both movies.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:59 pm
I can't even say how much I love these movies! Simon Pegg and Nick Frost are so wonderful. *-*
Both of these are at the very top of my list. Hot Fuzz seems to be more naturally attractive in the replay value, for me at least; that probably has to do with how incredibly sweet Danny's character was. :3 Not to mention, the entire movie was extremely quotable!  

JigglyBallin

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:30 am
Yeah you cannot help but quoting some of it in one point in time or other. i still do some quotes from ace ventura lmao so it is nice to have another movie you can do it with.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:17 am
well with seeing both movies that would be a hard one bc both of them were the same in my eyes, one of the best Comedy Horror movies I have ever seen, but if I really had to pick I would have to say Shaun Of The Dead.  

Sangoinuyasha

cracky_loves_the_crack

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:28 pm
They both pwn :33333  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:31 pm
i liked both movies they were both equaly good,but hot fuzz took the cake for my opinon  

xXDamariusXx

JuliaKills

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:50 pm
I LOVE BOTH!!! they're both frickin awesome. soooo hilarious hahaha  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:58 am
I love both movies. The actors are the best. They are just so hilarious! But, for me, I like Shaun of the Dead the best. My sister has it on DVD and I watch it constantly. Everytime I watch it, it gets funnier. lol  

cherrydarlin999

5,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Movies, TV, Music, and more

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items