Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Movies, TV, Music, and more
Concerning Spoilers

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People count
  +1
View Results

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:07 am
Concerning spoilers no one likes to be told what happens in a movie or the vital points of the movie because it just ruins it for them. I for one hate it when i am watching a movie and someone is beside me saying constantly "this happens next" or chatting about the movie telling me everything that happens before it has and the worst people are the ones that sit there and halfway through the movie go and tell you the ending ruining the whole thing for you. That has happened to me so many times that i have stopped watching movies with some people. biggrin

So can you please respect that even though you have seen a movie or tv show some people might not have done yet and how would you feel if someone came over and suddenly told you everything that happened in a movie or tv show even before the movie has started. You would be very annoyed right?

well there is a way we can get through this, when you are going to be saying something which could spoil it for another person like giving away the ending or discussing it please highlight your text and set the colour to white this means that people will need to highlight to read it and if you put at the top before the white text SPOILERS BELOW then if they read it they cannot complain if the story has been ruined for them because you gave proper warning.

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:09 pm
i need gold donate  

NoRmA HtTe

AntiHatori

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:13 pm
me too  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:32 am
i tried 2 donate but it said error ill try again  

dance4ever2

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:43 am
This is concidered as spam please read the guilds rules. There is a section here already for begging/donating etc. you would get noticed more in a good way if you post in there.  
Movies, TV, Music, and more

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games