Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Computers & Video Games
Concerning Spoilers please read

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People count
  +1
View Results

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:25 am
CONCERNING SPOILERS

what is a spoiler?

A spoiler is when you intentionally or non intentionally give away a start, middle or ending of everything as giving away these details does indeed ruin it for someone else. Even though you might have watched a whole anime and want to discuss the ending someone else in this section might not have actually finished the anime yet and by you giving away these details you are ruining there enjoyment even if you did not mean too it still is the same. But it can be easily sorted out.

really how?

Well by many means... you can put at the front of your topic title *CONTAINS SPOILERS* this will alert people that if they wish to come into your thread that there is a chance that they will end up ruining it for themselves but by you alerting them it is there own fault at the end of the day so you will have no need to worry about ruining it for someone that way.

if it is not your own thread then you can simply start your responce and when your starting to say something which is a spoiler then you simple post the contains spoiler bit and then write your spoiler. One you have wrote that to prevent people from accidently ruining it for themself change the font colour of the spoiler bit to white this means they will need to highlight to read what you have said.

just remember to let people know it contains spoilers and that they need to highlight the text.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:04 pm
Since I'll be monitoring this Sub forum, I would like you all to understand that Spoilers are super annoying. Follow these rules, no matter what. Honestly I would like no one to post spoilers period, but if some one really wants to know then follow what Angelic_Highlights has already posted.

If you happen to post a spoiler and forget to cover it up after you hit submit, then edit your post to fix it. If I happen to find it while your gone, I will edit the post to repair the issue, then send you a little reminder.

However, do it a second time, I will issue you a warning. A third time, well, lets hope it doesn't get to that.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Computers & Video Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces