Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
One for the girls *boys enter at risk* Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its not fair
  no its not i want to be a man less hassle
  why why do females only go through this
  hehe i do not get the pains *lucky sod*
  mmmm a warm quilt on a cold day *Drools*
  PW
View Results

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:29 pm
This is a topic i guess for the girl's, boy's if your sqermish (Cannot spell) i would advise not reading this topic wink or comments incase it is too much lol

Right girl's not one of the best topics but it is indeed one were all aware of only too well. When i was pregnant i got pains left right and center but i forgot how strong period pains could be. I know it could be strong before and stronger straight after the c section but oh god i did not think id need pain killers, a quilt, old pjs i feel comfy in and a water bottle it seems a little ott lol.

Wah i want to be a guy they don't have to go through pregnancy, birth or period pains sad

So girls discuss

+ why females should get all the pain and men do not crying
+ period pains
+ changing places with the guys
+ the god damn cycle we go through

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:43 pm
Ah...er...
Go male dominance.
XD  

Reborn Fusion

HACK-Jane

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:47 pm
ugg yeah i get them bad, i have to take pain killers like the whole week O_O i get so bad i sometimes throw up D=  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:53 pm
I used to get really bad cramps and my periods would last for a week. I'm on the pill, now, though...yay for virtually no cramps and light, four-day periods! whee  

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:16 pm
You have NO idea how much this made me roffle. Omg Ang, I love you. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:30 pm
my period pains used to be really bad, thrwoing up, fainting and ending up in A&E begging for muscle relaxants (or sedatives xd ) Honestly, mustle relaxants are the best thing for period pain that bad, justinject that stuff and 5 minutes later you're already feeling better

Now im also on the pill, by period is light, predictable and virtually painless heart  

Iconised Ghost

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:48 pm
Teh Dana
You have NO idea how much this made me roffle. Omg Ang, I love you. xd

*Takes a bow*

Haha! love ya too hun, what it is a legitimate topic razz

i have never gotten so bad i ended up throwing up but my normal course of action was lying on my tummy with a water bottle watching movies but with my c section i cannot do that. So i am buggered hahaha

im gonna make mike run me a hot bath when he gets in as it hurts to move sad i wanna be a man all they get is morning glorys and thats it sad no other types of issues not like us girls. i swear god got it backwards lol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:03 pm
its not fair we have to do the suffering all the time!!!!  

[Sw33t Dr3aMS]

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:15 pm
because apparently men are the weaker sex but i think job got drunk and then lost count sharing out the problems between the sex's....

yup yup

thats my answer XD

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:22 pm
We don't have all the pain!
The men have to hear us complain about our pains.  

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:33 pm
given the choice, i would rather have to listen to the complaints than have to experience it xd  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:33 pm

yeah but after a couple of minutes it is all over lol we get days of pain... got its like bills frequent and regular lol

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

Lily the Pink

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:23 pm
Oh, I know, I get awful periods and...bathroom issues, not to mention a pizza-face. redface  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:50 pm
awwwwww no hunny!

i just get the pains, mood swings and heat and thats it pretty much but they last for sometimes two weeks long after my period stops it sucks.  

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:58 pm
One things that's always bothered me about my periods are my mood swings. Not so much the irritability one, because I and everyone around me pretty much rolls with the punches on that one. But I tend to swing towards depression a lot, and that one bothers me. Like, last night for instance, I was like this close to needing to call one of those suicide hotlines emo (That one was extreme, though - they're usually not that bad. Normally, I'd just have a good cry and be done with it). I know that they're temporary swings (like, now, I'm feeling fine), so I don't think I'd ever, y'know, act on anything like that, but while I'm down in the dumps it really sucks 0.o  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff