Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
One for the girls *boys enter at risk* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its not fair
  no its not i want to be a man less hassle
  why why do females only go through this
  hehe i do not get the pains *lucky sod*
  mmmm a warm quilt on a cold day *Drools*
  PW
View Results

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:12 am
Sheer - i know what you mean sometimes i get moods like that expecially at the moment because my hormones have not gone back to normal since the birth and they wont for about a year so i get stages even when i am not due where i start crying over the smallest things but at the moment that could be because of other factors... normally i either have a little cry or go down and walk down the sea front to cheer myself up. but if you want someone to talk to when you get like that pm me anytime or message me on msn.

LMFAO yeah but we have a lot more which can be hurt ever ran into something and had it smash into your chest boy that hurts. hehe my say would be men are wussies haha.

jfm567 - not much have changed then wink lol

Egga - LOL you milker you wink hehe that is true and you can get out of so much in school which guys cannot, expecially if you do not want to do swimming or certain sports just tell them your on your period and you get a doss lesson woot. i remember doing that once or twice when i was at school lol

Sakura - lmfao we do not screw with mens brains hahaha, anyway men do just the same as we do screwing with each others minds lol

Artanus - hahaha so true mikes get a stomach bug and he thinks he is dying lol

]-Wandering-Raven-[ - your right we do have bewbs but believe me there not that good, running sometimes is a pain, when it comes to getting dates we have a much harder time regardless of our bewbs because we know there after one thing. lol

Dana - hahaha could not have said it any better myself

chaz3 - awww you would be surprised how many guys b***h about spending money on there gfs lol

ketake 2.0 - yeah i still get the same, i am ok now which is good.

xXx emery xXx - if your doctor or people think your majorly sexually active love then that is there problem, going on the pill can lighten your period and lessen the pains which can sometimes be worth it, they made mine worse plus i cannot go on anything like that due to my family history so i just deal with the pain with a water bottle lol

asael1000 - really eek you mean you get periods and the pains every month on a regular basis, you have to go for breast checkups, the scrape, pregnancy, the sickness, then the appointments with the doctors, having someone check if your dilated (not pretty ill tell you) then go through labour, being stiched up either way and then having to bleed for sometimes a month non stop... really you can beat this? and that is only half of it lol

[Tsukasa567] - god no lol. haha being pregnant was a blooming struggle as it was not a easy or healthy one for me. i got period pains but there called cramps then every day and along with morning sickness then being in slow labour for two months and the birth HELL NO... lol i am happier all that is over and lil kaitlyn is here with me now woot. im gonna set up the camera and take some pictures of her later so pics will be here soon.

Lyss The One In The Back - LMFAO!!!!! hahahahaha i bet you could give details on how a girl gets pregnant lmfao dont scare them this young wink

Right now that is all done, whew lol... you know what really makes me laugh the most mike said it last night that guys have to have check ups on there privates which means coughing while some doctor holds there knackers right. But then i thought about us and i ended up telling him that is nothing compared to breast checkups, the scrape and then having some doctor put his hand up you to check if your dilated when in labour or before and then 8 weeks after to see if your back to normal blooming hurts a lot more lol  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:17 am
Hey you know what's worst? Having The men have to get the money/pay the bills/Having to please the women, ect. You may have the pains, but you don't get the stress. Unless you have to do it. If you are married and must do everything please slap your husband/Boy friend across the face please. The men who do nothing? Drink, watch Jerry Springer, play WoW.XD So once again please slap them.  

Bootiful Joe

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:27 am
Uh hello INDEPENDANT WOMEN men do not do all the working or pay the bills it is a unity of two people so TWO people do it all. lol

also stress lol sorry but seriously have a baby see how much stress you get lol.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:28 am
That must suck.D: I know how you feel I have 46 children.XD Edit:Supposedly from my friend.D:  

Bootiful Joe

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:32 am
rolleyes

There is some plus's to being a girl guy's but those are slim lol. We get served faster in a pub if we wear a low top, get into clubs faster etc but then again there is a price for that as well lol  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:35 am
Hey you've never had to deal with the fact that popping in your pants you must hide it at all costs.D; Women always know when you have one.D: We always stretch our arms down to where's popping and Try pushing it down or somethingD:.  

Bootiful Joe

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:38 am
rolleyes

Again that is completely irelevent were talking about pains and the difference between sex's having a hard on does not come into it because you can control that unless your a child then you have not learnt how too.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:09 am
Angelic_Highlights
Uh hello INDEPENDANT WOMEN men do not do all the working or pay the bills it is a unity of two people so TWO people do it all. lol

also stress lol sorry but seriously have a baby see how much stress you get lol.

I agree, bills, rent, kids, car, gas, food, school. D: Yeah..........  

Dana Pixie Stix

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:28 am
Yuppers and then add everything else like having a life and so forth... so much stress D:  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:38 am
Teh Dana
Angelic_Highlights

And who suffers the most from women being in the workplace? How bout the children. The majority of kids are left home alone after school while mother and father are working. Thus introduces a lack of dicipline and a lack of attachment to any kind of family values/ decent morals. We are teaching kids that being alone is natural, thus making more and more children antisocial and depressed about life in general.  

Sakura-Kyoukan

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:18 am
Sakura-Kyoukan
Teh Dana
Angelic_Highlights

And who suffers the most from women being in the workplace? How bout the children. The majority of kids are left home alone after school while mother and father are working. Thus introduces a lack of dicipline and a lack of attachment to any kind of family values/ decent morals. We are teaching kids that being alone is natural, thus making more and more children antisocial and depressed about life in general.
If that's what makes kids antisocial and depressed, then how'd I get that way? My mom was a stay-at-home mom xp

Quote:
Again that is completely irelevent were talking about pains and the difference between sex's having a hard on does not come into it because you can control that unless your a child then you have not learnt how too.
Unless you're a teen, too. From what I've read, they have no control over it during puberty. The thing has a mind of its own surprised  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:54 am
Sheer_Immortal
Sakura-Kyoukan
Teh Dana
Angelic_Highlights

If that's what makes kids antisocial and depressed, then how'd I get that way? My mom was a stay-at-home mom xp

Quote:
Unless you're a teen, too. From what I've read, they have no control over it during puberty. The thing has a mind of its own surprised

Everyone's anti-social to a degree... but a working parent home just exacerbates the problem. I'm not saying it's always like that, and i prob should have left the depression part out of it completely since the factors that cause depression are too wide of a topic to even begin to discuss but, Both my parents worked, i spent my life in front of the TV as a child. And getting into trouble in my middleschool and HS years. Of course i was always a troublemaker, and i'm not a bad person in general. But i do rather like being alone, if not prefer it.  

Sakura-Kyoukan

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:49 pm
lol thats what i mean sheer and sak your completely right i am a stay at home mum at the moment but as soon as we move to cornwall we will be working around each other ill either go back to nursing or help mum run her shop when it gets up and running.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:46 pm
Sakura-Kyoukan
Teh Dana
Angelic_Highlights

couldnt u equally have said "who suffers the most from men being in the work place?" or "who suffers most from both parents being in the workplace?" i dislike all the blame being on women  

Iconised Ghost

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces