Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
One for the girls *boys enter at risk* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its not fair
  no its not i want to be a man less hassle
  why why do females only go through this
  hehe i do not get the pains *lucky sod*
  mmmm a warm quilt on a cold day *Drools*
  PW
View Results

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:43 pm
It really doesn't matter who works in the workplace whilst the kids are at home to be honest, the mother, the father or even the grandparents because equally they will be socially bounded to a degree no matter who works. A child who has a parent at home has been proven to be more socially balanced etc and also have a stronger bond usually with there parents and grandparents, my mother worked 2 jobs and my dad came home for three weeks a year from the army even though my mum worked she was always there at home in the evenings and early mornings so we did not lose that contact or bond shed even come home on her hour lunchbreak to spend some time with us, my father well he was never there so no bond was formed. but the reason we came out so confident and socially balanced is because our grandparents had us every single day my mum was at work. ^^

a working parent or a home parent it doesnt matter if it either as long as that parent makes a effort with there child and shows them even though there working or not the child is well loved. it is hard to explain when i am tired...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:51 pm
its ok ^^ i would say that a child needs to looked after by one person continuously. So it doesnt matter if it is the parents, or grandparents etc, or if you have a nanny, as long as it remains the same person for a long long period of time, so they learn to form good attachments. Of course, i think its preferable that its the family that gets to do this, but this isnt always possible for some people  

Iconised Ghost

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:02 pm
Hmm well yes and no, it does revolve around the people there with sure but where you said the nanny that is a gray area technically a child never should be placed with a nanny on a regular basis mainly because she/he will form attachments which could become damaging for the child if the nanny leaves or she is no longer needed. the child should be really with a family member because no matter the attachment that person will always be around unless they pass away.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:42 pm
yes hence

Iconised Ghost
as long as it remains the same person for a long long period of time

and

Iconised Ghost
i think its preferable that its the family that gets to do this, but this isnt always possible for some people

and its not necessarily true that the family member will stay around until they pass away, families break up all the time. Its a tricky, tricky area  

Iconised Ghost

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:39 pm
Sakura-Kyoukan
Teh Dana
Angelic_Highlights
Uh hello INDEPENDANT WOMEN men do not do all the working or pay the bills it is a unity of two people so TWO people do it all. lol

also stress lol sorry but seriously have a baby see how much stress you get lol.

I agree, bills, rent, kids, car, gas, food, school. D: Yeah..........

And who suffers the most from women being in the workplace? How bout the children. The majority of kids are left home alone after school while mother and father are working. Thus introduces a lack of dicipline and a lack of attachment to any kind of family values/ decent morals. We are teaching kids that being alone is natural, thus making more and more children antisocial and depressed about life in general.

I'm doing the best I can Sakura, I was talking about what I got to deal with. I was complaining if that's allowed. stare  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:43 pm
xD you guys make me not wanna have kids.  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:29 am
hahahahaha jfm!!!

it aint easy hun it can be really difficult, even though kait sleeps through the night she is so demanding through the day, i can only post when she is asleep and you have zero time for yourself but even though it is hard it is all so rewarding i do not know how i spent my time before i had her she is a amazing change to my life and i love her so much for it, my life when i am on my own and mikes at work now has meaning. kids are hard work but seeing them grow makes up for it...

dana *hugs* you really do have a lot to deal with love.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 7:43 am
Angelic_Highlights
hahahahaha jfm!!!

it aint easy hun it can be really difficult, even though kait sleeps through the night she is so demanding through the day, i can only post when she is asleep and you have zero time for yourself but even though it is hard it is all so rewarding i do not know how i spent my time before i had her she is a amazing change to my life and i love her so much for it, my life when i am on my own and mikes at work now has meaning. kids are hard work but seeing them grow makes up for it...

dana *hugs* you really do have a lot to deal with love.

That's the first time ever I heard of a newborn sleeping all night. xd  

Dana Pixie Stix

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 7:47 am
she has since the day she was born such a gem she is, she goes to sleep around 9pm i feed her at midnight and then she wakes for a feed between 7am to 10pm today she woke at 9am and went back to sleep til 12.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:21 pm
Your baby would be great to babysit.  

Dana Pixie Stix

HellKnight Azrael

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:48 pm
god and i thought i had problems! XP i think i can safely say that women are just as strong (if not stronger) than any man sweatdrop just remind me never to do something to make one of you ladies mad! eek  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:25 am
I hate it all. Its so stupid that we have to put up with this. No fair.

I think I would of been better off as a guy, even though if I was I would have a dumb name. Since mother keeps saying that I'm 'lucky' to be a girl  

Bikki Kobayashi II

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:20 am
hahahaha either way i was gonna be called sam either samuel or samantha so i was buggered either way.

Id say were strong although when i felt the labor pains before my emergency c section ill tell you i didnt feel strong lol i was crying and screaming i never wanted to do it again and shouting if mike was having a f** i will rip it from his mouth and snap it so we have our weak moments wink

dana haha you really think so right now behind me she is chewing my ear off because i cannot make her bottle cool any faster than i am doing this usually goes on all day haha even when i make the bottle in advance she sees it and she is off lol  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:28 pm
Well, guys may not go through the same pain physically, but think about the emotion pain most women put them though. They are always wrong, girls make things more complicated, girls are so much harder to understand. And most girls constintally refer to guys as children and treat them like children, mostly because they mature a bit slower.

I've never gone through childbirth, but one of my best friends recently did and she had to go through the c-section as well. Her fiance actually went through some sympathetic childbirth. When she got fatter, so did he. Small things, but it's the thought that counts.

Tusyo

1,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Phantasmal Thriller

Magical Friend

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:36 pm
I... Um... I just want to... You know that.... Umm... I've got nothing to say. XP

Ooh! I can say this! Most people expect me to have a menstrual cycle, beacuse most people think I'm a girl. Me and my man parts disagree with those people.
Was this useless? Yes.
Why did I say it?
Because I'm bored.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out