Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
So Sad

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gold???
  woot!!!
View Results

xXx emery xXx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:29 pm
i ve been reading the twilight series for the past little while and i just finished the book that Stephenie Meyer just published. i wish that the next book would be out sooner then it is expected to be released. it makes me anxious to have to wait for long periods without the story in my system... if you really think about it, its like a drug on me.

its a very nice story. a girl torn apart by two world that she holds dear to her heart. and to be forced to chose one and loose the other forever makes me feel like i know what the character is going through. to love to people and having to pick between them would be horrible

have you gone through something like that before?
what was it?
do you like twilight, new moon, eclipse?
are you excited for the next book too?
leave your ideas...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:31 pm
My friend was definately just telling me that I should read this series not a half hour ago.  

tsukasa_the_quiet

xXx emery xXx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:32 pm
it really is a good series... it makes you think about what you have  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:33 pm
my friends have read the series and i so need to but ive been readin to many other things lately mrgreen  

happy_heart_711

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:19 pm
Sounds almost like Romeo and Juliet. Where Romeo must decide between his love and his family, and his family and hers are bitter rival gangs.  
General Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games