Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "SEF" Sports, Exercise, and Fitness~!
Cross Country!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Running
  Yes I love running
  Ni im not really a running kind of person
View Results

Beware The Darkness

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:25 pm
I am a cross country runner its sooo fun! I love running! Our races are two miles. so far we havent had a race yet (the school year hasnt started) but we practice alot. My best time for a mile is 6 and a half minutes and 12:44 for two miles! who else here loves running!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:54 am
Hey congrats that is so awesome!
I run too, but I only run to keep in shape for soccer...
Our meets are 3.5 miles, but our coach has us practice at 6 miles. XD A lot of running!  

xomo

cute_cyber_chick

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:12 pm
i do cross country and track, but i prefer track. you're time is killer ^_^ i think my best 2 mile time is like 14ish. i bet i could kick your butt on the track though lol wink  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:53 pm
wow your mile time is awsome ^_^ i choose cross country over track only because i don't like to run in circles. that and im not an emotional runner i just dont have the drive to do my best i just run cause i wanted to.

our meets are 3miles but as i'm a freshman and about the second best girl on the team (best is a senior) i think im doing pretty good for my first year.

i started out in soccer to!!! but my school is lame and didnt have a JV soccer team and tryouts for Varsity were long gone rolleyes so i tried out cross country  

Winifred_707

we_need_peace_not_war

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:27 pm
i'm in cross country it's fun biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:43 pm
I did cross country in high school. The most I ran for practice was 8 miles and my legs felt like jelly afterwards. The meets are 3.1 miles. I made varesity the first year I joined the team.

I also did track and was stuck doing 800 meters, mile, and 2 miles. I wonder why.  

Kotori82

7,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200

the dragon master 14

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:41 pm
I've just joined cross country.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:19 pm
ima going to do cross country i love running but i have to do it for my last year of middle school and ALWAYS in high school  

White Mooon

DeeSpark

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:29 am
I love cross country but at my school they always have it like a weak after easter. My family gives me a tonne of chocolate. Chocolate is my weakest and I can't resist it. I like track better though.  
"SEF" Sports, Exercise, and Fitness~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games