Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
the best of all worlds

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you think?
pretty cool
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yeah ill join
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
yeah its good.. but not great
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
eh idc, just a poll whore
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

pennasioux

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:26 am
*** if you are confused about my intro and from the title, it has to do with different caracters from differnt worlds or parts of the earth. they soon come together through a some mysterious vortex created by an unknown and powerful evil. .... get it yet? this is where you come in.. and no bumping.. particpate or dont.. thats the only option you have.***

and so comes the end of summer. some of the young warriors were coming back already. pennasioux ran out of the teepee so see if her older brother was on his way back. of all the different young strong braves none of them wre her brother Enapy. people were yelling out of happiness and joy to see their braves come home. she knew he would but she started to get worried as the day was soon coming to its end. pennasioux could not help but tear up at the sight of the dry plain. no sight of movement anywhere. but she must not worry this was his fight. his right to manhood. his chance to be favorable as a desireable husband and to mary into a rich family so that he could take care of his young sister and blind aging grandmother. she was not elible to look for marriage just yet. at least that is what her mother said. she is not ready. "i have so much yet to teach you." her grandmother would tell her.
the moon shown high and full in the sky with bright stars and cool wind.
pennasioux listened to the wind blow and prayed to her ancestors to bring her precious brother home soon.
"pennasioux? where are you? have Enapy come home? where is my grandson? " penna's blind grandmother kept feeling around to find her beloved granddaughter. pennasioux ran to her grandmother to help guide her back to the teepee and break the news to her gently.
"grandmother i have not seen enapy walk in the village yet. i fear for him." all her grandmother could was sigh with disapointment a fear.
"oh,.. what is to come of him.. he is our only hope." tears started running down her blind grandmothers face. "you still have ME grandmother. i will not let anything happen to you. at least ill die before any harm comes to you." penna could not help but cry also. others were so indulgent in the spur of the moment fire celebration for the returned braves, that hey did not notice those who were not there.. enapy was not there. pennasioux walked out of her teepee far away from the fire celebration to look at the moon.. in hopes of some thing better... a blessing from the ancestors...or the Creator.. something.. she could not give up hope.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:38 pm
i will join, ish  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

rhirhi926

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:04 pm
ill join  
*RolePlaying*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items