Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
I just wanna know what others thought about this Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nanime Duarte?
  Brownlow?
  Why Namine?
  Why Duarte?
  KOBAYASHI
View Results

Bikki Kobayashi II

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:44 pm
I am sure this might sound a little odd but I am thinking how my non-existant daughter might look like. I already thought of what her name would be if I am not married or if my could be husband would change his name insted of making me change mine.

Anyway the name is Namine Duarte Kobayashi[The real last name is Brownlow but I don't like telling people my real name. So her name would really be Namine Duarte Brownlow]

Namine= A nice name from Kingdom Hearts that doesn't sound too odd, and it actually sounds well with my last name

Duarte= Named after Evita Duarte/Eva Peron who was once the First Lady of Argentina

Oh anyway, does it sound like a good name?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:48 pm
I like the kobayashi bit, but im not sure about naming your kid after a video game, they might not appreciate that very much xp  

Iconised Ghost

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:49 pm
A strange combination that doesn't look bad, but sounds awfully weird, when trying to say it.. o.O
At least, that's what I think.. ^^;;

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:51 pm
Kitsukage
A strange combination that doesn't look bad, but sounds awfully weird, when trying to say it.. o.O
At least, that's what I think.. ^^;;
Honestly I might or might not was 'Duarte' in her name  

Bikki Kobayashi II

Aitoyoru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:55 pm
Namine, sounds great. She might not enjoy being named after someone in KH though.

Duarte, eh. I don't really like it. If sounds just a little too weird following Namine.

I'm naming my boy Tracey, after Tracey Sketchit in Pokemon sweatdrop xd  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:58 pm
Artanus
Namine, sounds great. She might not enjoy being named after someone in KH though.

Duarte, eh. I don't really like it. If sounds just a little too weird following Namine.

Better being named after a video game than a soapopera. After I was born people kept saying that mother named me after a soap opera character [Victoria]  

Bikki Kobayashi II

Aitoyoru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 3:15 pm
Bikki Kobayashi II
Artanus

Better being named after a video game than a soapopera. After I was born people kept saying that mother named me after a soap opera character [Victoria]

Hehe. Well, one of the reasons I like the name Namine, is because it's unique. I'd never name my children some common name like Aaron or Matthew. And Lewis is kind of uncommon. I'm the only kid in my school with the name.

Thats one of the reasons I like Tracey (other than the pokemon thing). Bad chance you'll ever meet a guy named tracey.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 3:22 pm
Artanus
Bikki Kobayashi II
Artanus

Hehe. Well, one of the reasons I like the name Namine, is because it's unique. I'd never name my children some common name like Aaron or Matthew. And Lewis is kind of uncommon. I'm the only kid in my school with the name.

Thats one of the reasons I like Tracey (other than the pokemon thing). Bad chance you'll ever meet a guy named tracey.
Thats actually why I want to name her Namine. Not just because it was a namefor a character. I mean, I would never name her something as boring as Ashley  

Bikki Kobayashi II

Aitoyoru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 4:37 pm
Bikki Kobayashi II
Artanus
Bikki Kobayashi II
Artanus

Thats actually why I want to name her Namine. Not just because it was a namefor a character. I mean, I would never name her something as boring as Ashley

Ashley is my least favorite name. I have never met an Ashley that I really liked. Naming your daughter that is like sealing her fate.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 4:41 pm
Artanus
Bikki Kobayashi II
Artanus
Bikki Kobayashi II
Artanus

Ashley is my least favorite name. I have never met an Ashley that I really liked. Naming your daughter that is like sealing her fate.
I do have a friend named Ashley. I also know around 4 or 6 of them altoghter  

Bikki Kobayashi II

Aitoyoru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 4:43 pm
Bikki Kobayashi II
Artanus
Bikki Kobayashi II
Artanus
Bikki Kobayashi II
Artanus

Oh, hehe. Oh well. I still don't like the name Ashley.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 4:51 pm
Artanus
Bikki Kobayashi II
Artanus
Bikki Kobayashi II
Artanus

Oh, hehe. Oh well. I still don't like the name Ashley.
I don't like it either  

Bikki Kobayashi II

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:50 pm
if my parents named me after a video game id go insane, in that day, id be named "pong". now think about it. in 20 years from now kingdom hearts is gonna be like pong, corny and outdated. also, naming a kid after a video game is one of THE MOST nerdiest things i can think of.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:54 pm
Artanus - I know a guy named Tracey. He's a registered sex offender. >.< I'm with you on the Ashley thing, though. Every Ashley that I've personally known was either a b***h, a whore, or both.

I think Namine's a pretty name. And by the time she's in school, the kids probably aren't going to know KH...though the teachers/parents might xd  

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350

Bikki Kobayashi II

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:50 pm
Sheer_Immortal
Artanus - I know a guy named Tracey. He's a registered sex offender. >.< I'm with you on the Ashley thing, though. Every Ashley that I've personally known was either a b***h, a whore, or both.

I think Namine's a pretty name. And by the time she's in school, the kids probably aren't going to know KH...though the teachers/parents might xd
That is so true. But there is a possibility it might stay popular. But who knows?  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff