Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
I just wanna know what others thought about this Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nanime Duarte?
  Brownlow?
  Why Namine?
  Why Duarte?
  KOBAYASHI
View Results

xxKiria-Kunxx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:48 am
Bikki Kobayashi II
Sheer_Immortal
Artanus - I know a guy named Tracey. He's a registered sex offender. >.< I'm with you on the Ashley thing, though. Every Ashley that I've personally known was either a b***h, a whore, or both.

I think Namine's a pretty name. And by the time she's in school, the kids probably aren't going to know KH...though the teachers/parents might xd
That is so true. But there is a possibility it might stay popular. But who knows?
Then it wouldn't be so bad since it's popular eh?

and thinking about this subject... I might name my kid Jin... so if he makes a band with jewish kids they can be called Jin and Jews....*(Snoop dogg song Gin en Juice)*... idk my friend told me to post that,,,  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:18 am
hehe i like it kaitlyns name is unique i did not want to call her something like sarah etc because there common names, samantha still is not common woot.. but i am not too keen on your choice for a second name i feel the child would get teased and what kid could not like being called namine there bound to know what disney is as they get older  

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

tsukasa_the_quiet

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:52 am
I'd name my son Sue. xd

Anyway, I think naming a kid after a video game character is a bad idea, but that is just me.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:25 am
Please don't name her after a video GameD; Come on. Honestly. Someone will find out and make fun of her. Don't make it sooo unique.  

Bootiful Joe

Aitoyoru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:40 am
[Tsukasa567]
I'd name my son Sue. xd

Anyway, I think naming a kid after a video game character is a bad idea, but that is just me.

xd Thats only if your not going to be around for him. So he gets tough and doesn't need you (so he can kill you).  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:54 am
Iconised Ghost
I like the kobayashi bit, but im not sure about naming your kid after a video game, they might not appreciate that very much xp

i gotta agree with that. despite how much you like the game, i dont think you should name your kid after a game character. why doncha try to be a little bit more orignal? wink  

Takashi90

Bikki Kobayashi II

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:04 pm
Takashi90
Iconised Ghost
I like the kobayashi bit, but im not sure about naming your kid after a video game, they might not appreciate that very much xp

i gotta agree with that. despite how much you like the game, i dont think you should name your kid after a game character. why doncha try to be a little bit more orignal? wink
Its because most names I do like sound terrible with americian girls since most names I like are for japanese girls  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:52 am
Namine is ok... reminds me of Nami from One Piece
Duarte I don't really like the sound of... o.o
Kobayashi is a nice name 3nodding

It sounds a bit weird when all put together though, and it would be even weirder for a child whom isn't of a Japanese background or of similar ethnicity. (I am unaware of your ethnic background)  

RaidenKazama

Ravagraid

Feral Sex Symbol

14,650 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:20 am
I met a dude named shin this weekend at the party.

Last name Akuma too,I was like....

"Shin.....akuma...."

that sounds, familiar....

Then my other friend "I loved that game"
and shin was like..

"wtf"

xD  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:08 pm
RaidenKazama
Namine is ok... reminds me of Nami from One Piece
Duarte I don't really like the sound of... o.o
Kobayashi is a nice name 3nodding

It sounds a bit weird when all put together though, and it would be even weirder for a child whom isn't of a Japanese background or of similar ethnicity. (I am unaware of your ethnic background)
Kobayashi isn't my real last name  

Bikki Kobayashi II

AlaskaStreet

Newbie Feeder

9,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 3:39 pm
As much as I'd love to name my kid after a video game character, I'm not that desperate for names. My friends think I'm enough of a freak already. <<;

Some other names that are similar to Namine that I found is...
Nami. Japanese for wave.
Nalanie. Hawaiian for heaven.
Noemi. French for beautiful.

I don't think I can help for the middle name, though. I fail at deciding those for my story characters. XD

Or...maybe you could wait until she's born. You might find a name that just jumps to mind after you get to know her. She might not be a Namine but a Reyna.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:44 pm
LOVE the Johnny Cash references here <3 heart

Duarte, like Chris Duarte? I like him. He's a good guitarist. xd 3nodding heart

I thought about it. If I have a son, I will most likely name him James. If I have a daughter I will name her Iulia.  

MonsieurSponge

Atypical Mule

Devoted Vegetarian

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:57 pm
duarte is a portuguese boy name... and i should know since im portuguese.
girls can use it BUT only as second name so... it should be fine.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:42 pm
AlaskaStreet
As much as I'd love to name my kid after a video game character, I'm not that desperate for names. My friends think I'm enough of a freak already. <<;

Some other names that are similar to Namine that I found is...
Nami. Japanese for wave.
Nalanie. Hawaiian for heaven.
Noemi. French for beautiful.

I don't think I can help for the middle name, though. I fail at deciding those for my story characters. XD

Or...maybe you could wait until she's born. You might find a name that just jumps to mind after you get to know her. She might not be a Namine but a Reyna.

Noemi. French for beautiful. ??? nope. Hebrew for pleasant  

Atypical Mule

Devoted Vegetarian

Aitoyoru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:41 pm
Sheer_Immortal
Artanus - I know a guy named Tracey. He's a registered sex offender. >.< I'm with you on the Ashley thing, though. Every Ashley that I've personally known was either a b***h, a whore, or both.

I think Namine's a pretty name. And by the time she's in school, the kids probably aren't going to know KH...though the teachers/parents might xd

Nooo! Why Sheer. Now I'm going to look at my son and think of a sex offender! Why!?  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff