Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
ZOMG my little pony is corrupting my daughters mind...O_O Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did i hear right.... lol
  haha angelic the things you come up with
  lol just hope they dont bring a my little pony movie out
  morning glory to the rescue lmfao
View Results

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:45 am
I used to watch my little pony when i was a young child and i really did enjoy the whole series and even had the little pony dolls, the whole world set up, my little pony stables you name it i was utterly hooked on the damn thing through and through and kaitlyn has just started getting excited when watching tv expecially the tiny pop and girl pop channels i will not complain as it has some wicked series on it including tokyo mew mew lol.

But i never remember my little pony being corrupted but just now as it is playing in the background i heard one of the young ponys name, morning glory, of course i spun round in my chair shocked not a bad thing i know but it is making me laugh now because i dont want my daughter shouting morning glory lol when the damn pony comes on when she is older... oh dear me

"Morning glory is my friend"

i am laughing after hearing this come from my tv lol

Discuss

+ corrupting childs programmes
+ the humor of kaitlyn screaming morning glory at the tv when she is older
+ the childs characters names they come up with

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:55 am
Then you shall bring her to ANIME! She'll get chingky eyes and eat sushi like how I turned out... j/k  

xxKiria-Kunxx

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:02 am
Haha i do not need to convert her she already watches anime with me, i swear she is going to be able to speak japanese by the time she can speak haha. She watches tokyo mew mew on our tv four times a day and loves it and then she watches the japanese versions with me ^^ such as bleach, naruto, tokyo mew mew and some other cute animes, she doesnt understand what there saying she likes the bright colours and action but god damn i am shocked with my little pony lol.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:08 am
That's real cute!  

squirly138

250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

xxKiria-Kunxx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:27 am
Bleach and Naruto... Showing her blood at an early age eh?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:57 am
I will start programing my children at a very young age to be crazy smart so I donĀ“t think I will be show them my little pony 3nodding

and here is a quiz for your plesure xd  

Thanatos Phoenix

xxKiria-Kunxx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:03 am
I got like 2 wrong... that's so messed up... I should've gotten more...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:35 am
roffle, I'm pretty sure one of my ponies' original names was Heart Throb (one of the options on the quiz xD)

(I got 2 right xD - one of them was Heart Throb ^.^)

"Morning Glory" is like "morning wood" to you, right? I don't think I've heard it called "morning glory" before...I was confuzzled at first because I was like, "what's dirty about a flower?" (except the fact that it's considered a noxious weed here in my area razz ) until my guttermind clicked and came up with something else with "morning" in it whee  

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350

RaidenKazama

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:39 am
I tell you what, morning glory ain't my friend...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:12 am
Gotta admit though, what doesn't corrupt young minds these days? xd As far as brain-rotting material goes, My Little Pony isn't the worst that could happen. I mean with things like Bratz or whatever those dolls are called roaming the earth...  

snarechan

Ravagraid

Feral Sex Symbol

14,650 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:17 am
How can I Judge?

I have a gaint TV but I don't watch it, and the livingroom one always has the airline charts on it for SD.

I'm a TV-less person, except for cable, or when they show an anime on C+  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:23 pm
LOL

well i watch bleach and naruto and no matter where you place her in the room she is constantly turning her head to watch it. Anyway she likes the colours that is what she focuses on razz  

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

xxKiria-Kunxx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:27 pm
Angelic_Highlights
LOL

well i watch bleach and naruto and no matter where you place her in the room she is constantly turning her head to watch it. Anyway she likes the colours that is what she focuses on razz
As long as she doesn't grab a katana, call it a zan pak tou named Zangetsu, and throw kunai all over the place wearing a hokage hat calling herself tsunade...

You SHOULD be fine...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:30 pm
RaidenKazama
I tell you what, morning glory ain't my friend...
oh but he's mine ;D x3  

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

(myLittlePony)Prancer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:15 pm
There are truely worse things to corrupt the minds of children than ponys. Pray they never discover Barny, else it shall be the end of your sainity.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff