Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
ZOMG my little pony is corrupting my daughters mind...O_O Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did i hear right.... lol
  haha angelic the things you come up with
  lol just hope they dont bring a my little pony movie out
  morning glory to the rescue lmfao
View Results

HellKnight Azrael

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:52 pm
rofl that honestly is the funniest thing ive heard all day ^_^ lol  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:46 am
EMC-Monkey
Angelic_Highlights
LOL

well i watch bleach and naruto and no matter where you place her in the room she is constantly turning her head to watch it. Anyway she likes the colours that is what she focuses on razz
As long as she doesn't grab a katana, call it a zan pak tou named Zangetsu, and throw kunai all over the place wearing a hokage hat calling herself tsunade...

You SHOULD be fine...

Is it bad that I do that? redface

teh sexiful nerdy
RaidenKazama
I tell you what, morning glory ain't my friend...
oh but he's mine ;D x3

This needs to be moved to msn before I break PG13!
xp  

RaidenKazama

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:03 am
I don't really think I'd have my kids watch TV - so much crap on these days.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:51 am
Thanatos Phoenix
I will start programing my children at a very young age to be crazy smart so I donĀ“t think I will be show them my little pony 3nodding

and here is a quiz for your plesure xd

Damn! Only two right! Just shows how much My Little Pony I've watched. o_<  

Dana Pixie Stix

Caretaker0

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:04 am
how nice  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:21 am
i remember that from back in the day lol...but i have ta agree and say when i have kids no tv...i dont mind it in small doses but when it becomes a babysitter nuh uh xd  

DarkerFairytaleDreams

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:57 am
teh sexiful nerdy
RaidenKazama
oh but he's mine ;D x3

LMFAO!!

Barny, the tellie tubbies and frigging anything which is like that can go to hell i will kill myself if i have to hear that god damn show ever again lol. my cousin when i looked after her use to make me watch the same damn video of barney, tellie tubbies and frigging rosie and jim over and over again i nearly lost my sanity.

EMC-Monkey - LOL i should be more concerned that she might turn around and say to me "i want to be like sonic" argh i never thought i would hate the show as much as i do she has to watch every single episode and i limit her to two hours a day as of her eyes and then we do constructive play lol.

[Reclaimer_Alchemist] - i aim to please lol

RaidenKazama - lol raiden your just well raiden nothing surprises us anymore wink

Goddess Ace - too true but at this age and so on there eyes are developing and allowing a little tv is good for them developing words and also they begin to notice colours, shapes and so forth so it good for there mental development and then of course do constructive play for there intellectual as well.

Teh Dana - lol i only got two as well and all i have had in the last month is god damn my little pony and all i notice is morning glory corrupted i tell you corrupted... or wait is that just me thats corrupted rofl

Caretaker0 - and how spammy, please if your not going to make a effort in your posts i suggest you do not spam up this thread or any other with useless comments, thank you.

black_andraya - lol as i said to goddess some tv like two hours a day is good for a child i do not mean just cartoons kaitlyn watches one my little pony because if she does not she screams, one musical type programme, one either sonic, tokyo mew mew or care bears she is so picky depends on her mood and then one which does shapes, numbers, words and rhymes. so i balance it out with two cartoons and two mental stimulants. either way all four programmes are good for her as it develops as i said her mind as she is learning words, colours, shapes and so much more good to develop her eyes and so forth as long as she does not start screaming care bear power id scream if she did that for sure.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:18 pm
Is this bad for eye development?  

Goddess Ace
Crew

xxKiria-Kunxx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:32 pm
Angelic_Highlights
teh sexiful nerdy
RaidenKazama
oh but he's mine ;D x3

LMFAO!!

Barny, the tellie tubbies and frigging anything which is like that can go to hell i will kill myself if i have to hear that god damn show ever again lol. my cousin when i looked after her use to make me watch the same damn video of barney, tellie tubbies and frigging rosie and jim over and over again i nearly lost my sanity.

EMC-Monkey - LOL i should be more concerned that she might turn around and say to me "i want to be like sonic" argh i never thought i would hate the show as much as i do she has to watch every single episode and i limit her to two hours a day as of her eyes and then we do constructive play lol.

[Reclaimer_Alchemist] - i aim to please lol

RaidenKazama - lol raiden your just well raiden nothing surprises us anymore wink

Goddess Ace - too true but at this age and so on there eyes are developing and allowing a little tv is good for them developing words and also they begin to notice colours, shapes and so forth so it good for there mental development and then of course do constructive play for there intellectual as well.

Teh Dana - lol i only got two as well and all i have had in the last month is god damn my little pony and all i notice is morning glory corrupted i tell you corrupted... or wait is that just me thats corrupted rofl

Caretaker0 - and how spammy, please if your not going to make a effort in your posts i suggest you do not spam up this thread or any other with useless comments, thank you.

black_andraya - lol as i said to goddess some tv like two hours a day is good for a child i do not mean just cartoons kaitlyn watches one my little pony because if she does not she screams, one musical type programme, one either sonic, tokyo mew mew or care bears she is so picky depends on her mood and then one which does shapes, numbers, words and rhymes. so i balance it out with two cartoons and two mental stimulants. either way all four programmes are good for her as it develops as i said her mind as she is learning words, colours, shapes and so much more good to develop her eyes and so forth as long as she does not start screaming care bear power id scream if she did that for sure.

That's when she says "Mangekyou Sharingan! Look mom! No Hands!" or "When I grow up, I wanna be a soul reaping hollow!"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:11 pm
teh sexiful nerdy
RaidenKazama
oh but he's mine ;D x3

xp
or PMS... >.> x3
<333  

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

xxKiria-Kunxx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:28 pm
RaidenKazama
EMC-Monkey
Angelic_Highlights
LOL

well i watch bleach and naruto and no matter where you place her in the room she is constantly turning her head to watch it. Anyway she likes the colours that is what she focuses on razz
As long as she doesn't grab a katana, call it a zan pak tou named Zangetsu, and throw kunai all over the place wearing a hokage hat calling herself tsunade...

You SHOULD be fine...

Is it bad that I do that? redface

teh sexiful nerdy
RaidenKazama
oh but he's mine ;D x3

xp

well... your not a kid now are you?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:28 pm
I'm glad shes watching anime too. My niece shall not grow up not knowing the splendors of Naruto. And yes, she's not my niece. Because I said so. 3nodding  

Aitoyoru

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:34 pm
Lol @Ace
http://youtube.com/watch?v=cjjubFs0Cgo  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:26 pm
xDDDD

Let's hope she never discovers yaoi.  

No No Raja

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain