Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
The single scariest moment of my life. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aitoyoru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:47 am
About 45 minutes ago I was talking to my mom downstairs while my brother was taking a shower. And we heard a huge bang coming from upstairs, and we knew it was my brother having another seizure. We ran upstairs and I was hearing a whole bunch of smaller thumps and I knew he was hitting his head more and more times. My mom was yelling and trying to open the locked door and I ran downstairs looking for a ladder. Stupid me, I passed through the room that had two ladders in it, and looked for em' in the barn. I went back inside, got a ladder and ran to the roof, climbed it and looked in to see my mom standing there with my brother. She had just broken the lock before I got there. I was so relieved that my emotions caught up to me and I started crying my eyes out! I thought my brother could have died. My body is still shaking.

Has anyone else had a truly scary experience? I can imagine Sakura or Trevor saying something like "My ice cream dropped off the cone yesterday". I'm telling you now, DON'T. Not the time nor the place.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:56 am
*huggle*

Omg! omg!

he okay?  

Ravagraid

Feral Sex Symbol

14,650 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Aitoyoru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:05 am
]-Wandering-Raven-[
*huggle*

Omg! omg!

he okay?

He's OK. Thanks for asking. He's gonna have a huge bump on his head, and he might have a concussion. He just got off the phone with his girlfriend. He seems in full consciousness now. My sister and I are working to make sure hes alright. She just went out to get waffle mix for breakfast.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:07 am
phew, must be good.
Nice that he'll be completely recover....
Odd that he locked the shower, maybe you should get a "in use" sign  

Ravagraid

Feral Sex Symbol

14,650 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:11 am
But it was rocky road!!

In all seriousness... I was playing in the back yard with a long PVC pipe i had found in our ally, and was swinging it in a circle when it hit my sister in the face. Her eye was completey covered in blood and i thought for sure i had blinded her for life. I dropped to my knees and just wept. Thankfully it had cut her just below her eyebrow but just a 1/2 an inch lower and she could have gone blind. That is probably the single most frightening sibling related experiance for me.

Edit: I'm glad it looks like he's going to be Ok. I've had tons of concussions they're not too much to worry about. Though his head might be a little tender for a while. *time for noogies?*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:17 am
]-Wandering-Raven-[
phew, must be good.
Nice that he'll be completely recover....
Odd that he locked the shower, maybe you should get a "in use" sign
Ditto. We always showered with the door wide open in my house. It was courtesy for people to leave when one was getting out of the shower, but people could still get in and use the toilet and what-not 3nodding

I've never had a scary sibling moment. I'm glad yours is okay, though ^.^  

Elf Phillip

Aitoyoru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:23 am
Raven- Yeah, he always locks the door. I'm not sure why.

Sakura- Wow, it's got to be hard knowing that your the one that might of caused it. Was she mad at you afterwards? Also how old were you two?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:33 am
Artanus

Sakura- Wow, it's got to be hard knowing that your the one that might of caused it. Was she mad at you afterwards? Also how old were you two?

lol of course she was mad at me, but not too mad, she could tell i cared. I think we were around 9 or 10. She's a year older than me so.  

Sakura-Kyoukan

Aitoyoru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:51 am
Sakura-Kyoukan
Artanus

lol of course she was mad at me, but not too mad, she could tell i cared. I think we were around 9 or 10. She's a year older than me so.

Thats good. It'd be even harder for you if she was really mad at you. For a long time.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:13 am
Damn thats some scary s**t.... I´m glad he´s okay.

Well we used to have a ATM in the same building as I live in (Like this and no it is not my house) and one night while my mom and I was still up the clock was 01:00 am something I think, we heard a loud bang and the walls and floor was shaking violently, before we could do anything there where a secondary explosion and we both ran out to find out what it was and outside it was like world war 3, twisted metal piece and bricks every where.

We found out that some thiefs tried to blow up the front of the ATM to get the money but failed, they got no money but the building had to go through some restorations..  

Thanatos Phoenix

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:45 am
When I was in Iraq my platoon did nothing but night missions after we got into baghdad, one night when we were creeping through abu Ghraib the HMMWV in front of mine got hit with an IED and the Gunner was thrown out of the top of the truck. We started shooting in the general direction of the bomber but he was gone so we started raiding houses and we kept raiding houses until the sun came up. My best friend was in that truck and he was killed. We only had two weeks until my platoon would be going home. I never really cried about it until I got back from Iraq. That was the one and only time that I was ever scared while I was over seas.....  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:03 pm
angel_half82
When I was in Iraq my platoon did nothing but night missions after we got into baghdad, one night when we were creeping through abu Ghraib the HMMWV in front of mine got hit with an IED and the Gunner was thrown out of the top of the truck. We started shooting in the general direction of the bomber but he was gone so we started raiding houses and we kept raiding houses until the sun came up. My best friend was in that truck and he was killed. We only had two weeks until my platoon would be going home. I never really cried about it until I got back from Iraq. That was the one and only time that I was ever scared while I was over seas.....

Wow... That really sucks... I'm so sorry  

xxKiria-Kunxx

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:19 pm
Artanus
About 45 minutes ago I was talking to my mom downstairs while my brother was taking a shower. And we heard a huge bang coming from upstairs, and we knew it was my brother having another seizure. We ran upstairs and I was hearing a whole bunch of smaller thumps and I knew he was hitting his head more and more times. My mom was yelling and trying to open the locked door and I ran downstairs looking for a ladder. Stupid me, I passed through the room that had two ladders in it, and looked for em' in the barn. I went back inside, got a ladder and ran to the roof, climbed it and looked in to see my mom standing there with my brother. She had just broken the lock before I got there. I was so relieved that my emotions caught up to me and I started crying my eyes out! I thought my brother could have died. My body is still shaking.

Has anyone else had a truly scary experience? I can imagine Sakura or Trevor saying something like "My ice cream dropped off the cone yesterday". I'm telling you now, DON'T. Not the time nor the place.

Oh hunny *hugs* i am glad he is ok get him to rest incase of concution (wah cannot spell today). As for me i think the scariest moments for me with a close family member was my brother being run over by a 10 mile a hour train (dont ask) and almost dying i had to run 3 miles in 5 minutes i was tired ill tell ya... and the other time was when my stepfather had to have a triple heart bypass that was the worst.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:41 pm
uhh this might sound kind of stupid but once when i was in my back yard jumping on my trampoline with my brother, we had set up a small pool right adjacent to it, and being the idiot that i am i dared him to do a backflip off of it into said pool, but while he was coming down he hit the back of his legs HARD on the metal edge of the trampoline, and he almost broke his legs, my parents took him to the hospital but he had just pulled all the muscles in them, but that i think was one of the scariest moments i can think of...  

HellKnight Azrael

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:28 am
i lets see what kind of stupid things happened to me... well i nearly chopped off my ankles. i was mowing the lawn when a unnoticed rock was on there and got cought in the blade and the blade went flying. glad for me it didnt go in my general direction. instead it cut through a fence and found itself riped into the dirt in a school field.

also there was that time when i went down a slip & slide and went headfirst into a fence. it stopped me alright. but i was completely paralyzed for a good 5 seconds or more.

man i got a few storys...  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces