Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
The single scariest moment of my life. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RaidenKazama

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:35 am
Eek! Sounds scarey! I'm glad hes ok now though, he must be happy to have people that care for him so much!
I don't think anything truely dangerous has happened to me, it could have I tend to forget a lot of things.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:26 am
It's good your mom got to him in time Artanus.

When I was around five I had Kawasaki disease. My mom said yesterday the statics for catching it were like 1 in 500,000 children. I think the worse part was when the nurse tried to put the IV in me because she stuck me several times. I know it was really hard on my family.

The only other time in my life when I was really scared was when my sister hit me in the throat with a scream driver. And it was not an accident.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

unixninja92

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:49 am
Goddess Ace

The only other time in my life when I was really scared was when my sister hit me in the throat with a scream driver. And it was not an accident.

Why did ur sister do that?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:48 am
lol

i've had a few other scary moments mainly when i was a child, my brother and i decided we would make a gate, yes a gate i was 12 and he was 6 whilst making the said gate i let go of the wood bit causing it to swing in a full circle and smack my brother in the head causing his head to have a deep cut in it and alas a trip to the hospital and 20 stitches later he was home. 5 weeks later i was babysitting my brother whilst my dad ran to pick up his car and my brother and his mate were playing outside with a sweeping brush god knows why and of course my brothers mate let go, brother went flying cracked his head open again by hitting his head on the wall and back to the hospital and this time only 16 stitches. Then my brother was messing around near the garage door which was made of glass he tripped went through the thing and came out unharmed but because he was scared i took the blame and good god i was terrified.

The only other time i have truely been scared is when i had kaitlyn because of the way she was born she was dying inside me whilst the doctors and nurses decided if it was my heartbeat or hers and when they finally realised and listened to me it was very near she came out blue and had problems breathing i was truely scared i was going to lose my daughter and then of course when my bp dropped and i was going unconcious i was scared mike might lose me and her.. horrid horrid day gonk  

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:08 pm
TeddyC
Goddess Ace

Why did ur sister do that?

She's a b***h.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:59 pm
lets see scearyest thing every happened to me? me and my lover where......doing that and she started couffing really badly and passed out on top of me (she was twice as much as me, of coures i'm like 105) and she wasn;t responding to me at all, after about an hour she woke up and explained when she coughs shes having a seizer and it had caused her to black out, i thought she was dead! now thats sceary  

thorns of a rose

everythingelse

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:39 pm
man thats scary.i dont think anything really scary ever happened to my sister.we thought she had asma but now we think it was just for attention.glad he's okay though  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:00 am
I hope you're brother is doing fine. I agree with some of the people on the first page, you should make sure he doesn't lock the door. If something like that happened again, you don't want to have to run to the roof. And it could be worse if you don't here the bang, like if you were outside or playing music or something.

As for my own scary moments:

My uncle almost drove me over with a tractor once. It was one of the ones with the fork lift. He was taking the grass out of the barn to bring it into the fields for the cows (This was in Ireland, my whole family lives there). My cousins, my sister, and I were being stupid and we were jumping around on the grass while he was doing it. He was only taking some, so it was fine if we stayed back. But I, being the genius that I am, got to close and fell. The fork lift got right above me, but I was able to slip out from under it. No one really noticed that I fell under, because it happened so quick, and I rushed back up so fast, but it was scary as hell!

Also, there was one time, I was probably around 6 or 7 at the time, my sister and I were playing outside in the snow. The snow had this layer of ice on it, because it had been sitting there for a while, and had hardened. So during our snow ball fight I picked up a chunk of the ice. It was probably just less then a inch thick, and pretty weak. But I'm like 6, so when I hit my sister in the head with it she fell over and layed on the ground. I started flipping out. I started screaming, thinking I killed her! Turns out she was just playing with me. I kicked her in the shin for that one.

Tusyo

1,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:14 am
Artanus
About 45 minutes ago I was talking to my mom downstairs while my brother was taking a shower. And we heard a huge bang coming from upstairs, and we knew it was my brother having another seizure. We ran upstairs and I was hearing a whole bunch of smaller thumps and I knew he was hitting his head more and more times. My mom was yelling and trying to open the locked door and I ran downstairs looking for a ladder. Stupid me, I passed through the room that had two ladders in it, and looked for em' in the barn. I went back inside, got a ladder and ran to the roof, climbed it and looked in to see my mom standing there with my brother. She had just broken the lock before I got there. I was so relieved that my emotions caught up to me and I started crying my eyes out! I thought my brother could have died. My body is still shaking.

Has anyone else had a truly scary experience? I can imagine Sakura or Trevor saying something like "My ice cream dropped off the cone yesterday". I'm telling you now, DON'T. Not the time nor the place.

Oh damn.. sorry to hear that, Arti.. but I'm glad he's all right, now. I can tell you now, I think I'd have broken down and cried, myself, were I in a situation such as that.

I've had some semi-similar experience; but thankfully, they weren't really possible life-threatening, and didn't involve such things as seizures.

When my little sister was younger, she climbed onto the pram and knocked it backward. She knocked her two front teeth out on the pram handle, and there was quite a bit of blood, but like I said earlier, the only damage was done was the knocking out of her two front teeth.. and as for myself, I've run into a metal pole and split my forehead open, and also nearly smashed my throat on a metal railing in London. Those really thick bars they have, surrounding those four lion statues.

That was an experience that made me really hate London; even to this day.. >.o;;

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:10 am
I've got a friend with seizure problems. It's always freaky when it happens. She has them in her boyfriends car some times. I'm always worried she'll hurt more than a wrist one of these days.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas