Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Quests of Neruku Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hahaha
hahahaha
100%
 100%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 8

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:47 pm
This RP has quests that I give to you. This RP has monsters to defeat.
Your character should go by this skeleton

Name
Appearance
bio
Equipment
other

My Character is

Name- Annie
Age- 23
Gender- Female
Appearance-User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bio- The to-be queen. Currently single looking for a handsome prince to marry
Equipment- Magic
Other- none  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:51 pm
Annie sighed as she walked through the park, watching guys looking at her beauty, sometimes asking to go out, but she just waved them away, looking for someone who didn't care how pretty she was, but her personality AND beauty. She walked back to the castle to her father -the king-. "Father...I am home."  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

tenten1020

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:44 pm
Name-Sakura
Age- 13
Gender- Female
Bio- ???
Equipment- Kunais
Other- none  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:47 pm
She sat inside the castle in the waiting room. She saw the princess come in. "Miss Annie, you said you had a quest for me!" She said. This is my first mission for the princess, what an honor!! She thought  

tenten1020

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:52 pm
She glanced over and smiled. "Sakura. How nice to see you. Your mission is to fight 8 dragons of the colors of red, green,orange,yellow,pink,purple,blue, and sapphire. Bring me back one scale on each color. If you bring me back the bodies, I will reward you with an even BIGGER price." She said.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:57 pm
She nodded. "Yes, princess" She ran from the castle a kunai in her hand. She fought each color, one by one. By the time she was finished, she was exhausted. She stacked them on top of each other in a big wagon. She pulled it panting and sweating. When she got to the castle, she knocked on the extreamly big door  

tenten1020

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:58 pm
She opened the door and saw the hunted dragons. "Well done, Sakura." She said. "You may have your prize, a pet slime." She said. She beckond her finger and a slime came out
A slime looks like this: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"He will do anything you say. Even attack. He is fully trained so there's no worrying about him pooping in the house" She said. She took the wagon and pulled it in.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:15 pm
Name-Zandall
Age-24
Gender-male
bio-always has his best friemd on his should the crow was born in roylty but doesnt know it al he had was a bendent he wore he never thought much of it so he just wore it under his shirt
Equipment-Giliteen sword
other- none for now  

Hidden_Shadow2005

tenten1020

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:16 pm
A wide grin spread across her face. She bowed down grandly. "Thank you so much!!!" She said. She beckoned the slime to follow her. The slime looked at her as if she has been his master for a long time. "I'll name you....Chino." She said. Chino jumped in delight for getting a name. Sakura smiled  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:21 pm
he walked up the street twords the castle his hands deeply buried in his pocket his black and white crow sat apon his shoulder it nuzzled him he smiled at the crow "zander go play" with that the crow took into flight playing in the wind he looked at the castle once he reached the door he knocked when the crow heard the knock it quickly flew to his shoulder he pet the crows beak as he waited  

Hidden_Shadow2005

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:23 pm
She smiled as she heard the new slime's name. Chino... She thought. That's a cute name. She closed the door with the dead dragons. "Father...the dragons are here." She said. her father kept his straight face. "Very good...but we need hundreds of items to make the community more radiant and safe," He forced a small grin.

(Now you know that the quest items are for decoration and protection)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:25 pm
She opened the door. "Oh..yes another person. I suppose you came for a quest?" She asked. "Oh where are my manners?! What's your name?"  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:29 pm
he shrugghearing about the quest "Zandall" hearing her ask for his name he4 just stood there the crow playing with his hair  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:46 pm
"You are here for a quest?" She repeated  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:08 pm
he shrugged "i guess" he started to play with the chain around his neck  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash