Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
John Cena on Gaia? WTF? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Summer Slam - chat with John Cena?
  FTW?
  WTF?
  WWE!
View Results

Thanatos Phoenix

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:11 pm
You can get a John Cena hat here  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:26 pm
Thanatos Phoenix
You can get a John Cena hat here
Thanks. I didn't really know there was an item  

Bikki Kobayashi II

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:47 pm
Sheer_Immortal
Kitsukage
I actually often refresh the home page, so yeah.. I happened upon the banner. XD

My reaction:

"WTF?"
Ah. I don't, so I wouldn't have known about it 'til like tomorrow.

Oh good, it wasn't just me xD

Have you seen Lanzer and l0cke's new avatars? =O Dunno if any of the other admins have been revamped, but dang-o...Lanzer looks like Bruce Lee xd

Oh well. Guess we all have our differences, on Gaia. XD

I think lots of people would have gone, "WTF?" XD

I think its just Lanzer. Unless there's a Jackie Chan Admin out there, somewhere.. XD

..and as an addition, someone posted a thread in that Summerslam section about Pokemon.. I bet Gaia will line them up for one of those random "can we advertise your stuff on our site?" moments.. XD

Edit: @ Thanatos: I only saw the hat link because I was nosey and looked in the thread Cena made. XD

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:58 pm
Yeah, I just came back on and low-and-behold, there's this strange new announcement on the front 'home'. I'm skeptical, but I'm not going to call them out on it, either. xd Oh well, everyone gets a free item out of it, so no harm done?  

snarechan

Bikki Kobayashi II

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:20 pm
snarechan
Yeah, I just came back on and low-and-behold, there's this strange new announcement on the front 'home'. I'm skeptical, but I'm not going to call them out on it, either. xd Oh well, everyone gets a free item out of it, so no harm done?
Good point  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:38 pm
NeonKitty
Sheer_Immortal
Kitsukage
I actually often refresh the home page, so yeah.. I happened upon the banner. XD

My reaction:

"WTF?"

Have you seen Lanzer and l0cke's new avatars? =O Dunno if any of the other admins have been revamped, but dang-o...Lanzer looks like Bruce Lee xd

Knitters - I know, it's horrible. There are so many flamers gonk

I've been a WWE fan since it was the WWF...I remember when Undertaker was still the new guy xD

I was thinking that, too (the whole Gaia-being-sued-if-it-is-fake thing), but then I started thinking - what if it was a sponsorship? Then I think they might be allowed to create and use a John Cena avatar (like they made a Mimzy/Blue Dragon/Nancy Drew avatar...I really don't think it was really Nancy Drew behind the avatar xD)...but then again, wrestlers are people too and people use the internet ^.^ So I really have no idea, but I'm assuming he's the real deal.
yea but they never said that it was ACTUALLY Nancy drew or that she would respond to questions. and i doubt that they would take such a big risk on a MIGHT. but who knows.. hes only made 2 whole posts
Yeah, I know, I was just making a point. The sponsor avatars had the same "[GAIA] *name*" names like "John Cena" has. And I'm sure that for the people behind Gaia, it's not a "MIGHT", but it is for me because I'm not a legal expert. They, on the other hand, most likely have lawyers or legal consultants for that stuff. ^.^

Oh, watch out now, he's up to four posts... 0.o  

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350

SecondBanana

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:02 pm
GOd its like a battlefield there. Its horrific. gonk

I wanna come back to FG4PG!!!!!! *Runs in bar*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:14 pm
Sheer_Immortal
NeonKitty
Sheer_Immortal
Kitsukage

My reaction:

"WTF?"

Knitters - I know, it's horrible. There are so many flamers gonk

I've been a WWE fan since it was the WWF...I remember when Undertaker was still the new guy xD

I was thinking that, too (the whole Gaia-being-sued-if-it-is-fake thing), but then I started thinking - what if it was a sponsorship? Then I think they might be allowed to create and use a John Cena avatar (like they made a Mimzy/Blue Dragon/Nancy Drew avatar...I really don't think it was really Nancy Drew behind the avatar xD)...but then again, wrestlers are people too and people use the internet ^.^ So I really have no idea, but I'm assuming he's the real deal.
yea but they never said that it was ACTUALLY Nancy drew or that she would respond to questions. and i doubt that they would take such a big risk on a MIGHT. but who knows.. hes only made 2 whole posts
Yeah, I know, I was just making a point. The sponsor avatars had the same "[GAIA] *name*" names like "John Cena" has. And I'm sure that for the people behind Gaia, it's not a "MIGHT", but it is for me because I'm not a legal expert. They, on the other hand, most likely have lawyers or legal consultants for that stuff. ^.^

Oh, watch out now, he's up to four posts... 0.o
5 now :3  

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50

Emo Toothpaste

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:28 pm
User Image
I noticed it around 1 pm Eastern time... they need to come out with the Sledge Hammer, and Steel Chair ASAP
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:31 am
NeonKitty
I used to watch WWE every weekend on WB when i was a little younger and was a bit of a Cena fan. I think its really sad whats going on in the event forum.. its been boged down with n00bz and people looking to just spoil it for everyone. If it is John Cena Ill be surprised if he does stick around with everyone being so damn rude. Just because his CHARACTER is an a*****e on TV doesnt mean the person IRL is anything like that and certainly does NOT give you the right to be an a*****e... but ******** did this back fire on Gaia.... Imagen the kind of humiliation this is for lanzer? And i do think it must be the real Cena because gaia could be sued for creating a character with Cena's name and likeness ...

I used to love WWF (not WWE thats about when I stopped or a bit after)
I was never a Jon Cena fan really (was he there back then?)

But if this is true, it's annoying when people do this. I wish people would be more considerate. I understand banta with him but no need to be outright rude. evil  

RaidenKazama

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:11 am
i couldnt care less about wrestling. But free itemz are good. And ROFL @ L0cke in his chicken suit. He's been wearing that thing at all the cons.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:24 pm
I'm like WTF is he do'in here like are they gonna keep go'in on with him I never actually liked him cuz of him be'in so cocky but this wrestling thing go'in on mightmight gaia a little betta???(I hope or I hope it doesn't atract Cena fans or ne others lolz!!!!) cool  

Dragon Masta Z

Ravagraid

Feral Sex Symbol

14,650 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:45 pm
free hat KThnks bye.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:07 pm
RaidenKazama
NeonKitty
I used to watch WWE every weekend on WB when i was a little younger and was a bit of a Cena fan. I think its really sad whats going on in the event forum.. its been boged down with n00bz and people looking to just spoil it for everyone. If it is John Cena Ill be surprised if he does stick around with everyone being so damn rude. Just because his CHARACTER is an a*****e on TV doesnt mean the person IRL is anything like that and certainly does NOT give you the right to be an a*****e... but ******** did this back fire on Gaia.... Imagen the kind of humiliation this is for lanzer? And i do think it must be the real Cena because gaia could be sued for creating a character with Cena's name and likeness ...

I used to love WWF (not WWE thats about when I stopped or a bit after)
I was never a Jon Cena fan really (was he there back then?)

But if this is true, it's annoying when people do this. I wish people would be more considerate. I understand banta with him but no need to be outright rude. evil
I think its probably because no one is sure if its really him. Once he proves himself I think everyone will start paying a little more respect.. or at least thats my hope ... D: though it would be nice to have Cena eradicate some of our n00bs for us.. they breed and swarm like cockroaches... gonk  

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:26 pm
You know what, I really think this is John Cena. When you see him outside WWE (Like in Hogan Knows Best) He really is a competent man. It would be cool if he answered my question though.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff