Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Stupid Racists... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
  Yes
View Results

Mooshi Sushi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:57 pm
Yehh. That's just how it is. The only way racism against our country would stop is if we stopped ourselves, and if the apes that run this country stop putting themselves up as the 'superiors'. And I seriously doubt that would happen.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:14 pm
User Image  

Gift Ninja Hikaru

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:06 pm
Yay! I have been Gift-ninjaed. Thankies! *hugs*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:25 pm
If you want to blame someone blame the parents. Children are taught behavior like racism and its a vicious cycle.  

angel_half82
Crew

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:33 pm
angel_half82
If you want to blame someone blame the parents. Children are taught behavior like racism and its a vicious cycle.

Very true.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:44 pm
since im a latino with african and asian blood, it would be auto destructive being racist loool
ppl get a hard time accepting whats different not knowing that that is actually a wonderfull thing  

Atypical Mule

Devoted Vegetarian

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:28 pm
akihito koboyashi
since im a latino with african and asian blood, it would be auto destructive being racist loool
ppl get a hard time accepting whats different not knowing that that is actually a wonderfull thing

Yeah you might spontaneously combust.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:43 am
XD  

Mooshi Sushi

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:44 pm
Mooshi Sushi
XD

Don't spam in the main forum evil  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:50 pm
my skin is whiter than paper...there is no blatant racism in my school, but there are times when I feel profiled because of my skin color. i have to be smart and kiss-assy. my skin color has nothing to do with those things...unfortunately in my school the african-american kids have decided that it is uncool to spend social time with people of other races, so I have not been able to make friends with any of them...for a while though there was this one girl who was really really friendly to me. she is what most boys would call a "whigger". I tried to be polite and friendly to her as I did not want to have my a** kicked by her... sweatdrop she was actually nice once you got to know her but she was a bit intense and freaked me out with her antics. she too, profiled me constantly.  

MonsieurSponge

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces