Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
kickass. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*gasp*
  3 letter searches!
View Results

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:26 pm
i LOVE the new marketplace, it lets you keep track of items and price changes, also simplifies all the listings for minimized space. it also looks purdy. xD hows everyone else like it?

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c23/jfm567/marketplace3.jpg

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c23/jfm567/marketplacenew.jpg  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:30 pm
Ballin.  

xxKiria-Kunxx

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:42 pm
i dunno, im not sure if i like the 2% cut  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:50 pm
Iconised Ghost

theyre trying to make the marketplace more mature i guess. or making it more like ebay. xD you gotta admit though, it looks and works good.  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Emo Toothpaste

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:13 pm
User Image
I cant access it yet, I didnt buy a MC
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:32 pm
I haven't played around with it too much, but it looks the same to me. o.o  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:06 pm
jfm567
Iconised Ghost

theyre trying to make the marketplace more mature i guess. or making it more like ebay. xD you gotta admit though, it looks and works good.

i dunno i havent seen it yet. I am confused, if they are adding the 2% thing to try and control inflation, wouldnt ppl just put prices up to make the gold that they want anyway? I never did economics xp  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:08 pm
Iconised Ghost
jfm567
Iconised Ghost

i dunno i havent seen it yet. I am confused, if they are adding the 2% thing to try and control inflation, wouldnt ppl just put prices up to make the gold that they want anyway? I never did economics xp

Actually, the more gold you make something worth, the more they owe. So it would be bad to sell something higher, less profit.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:39 am
TheBlueWarrior
Iconised Ghost
jfm567
Iconised Ghost

Actually, the more gold you make something worth, the more they owe. So it would be bad to sell something higher, less profit.

yes...but say i sell something for 16,000 and they take 2%, and i have the same thing and i sell it for 2g. Im still gonna make more outta selling it for 16,000. Or am i completely missing the point?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:22 am
i aint got a clue lol

it is going to confuse me so much i can see that coming from a mile away... it may control inflation but it is hard enough to earn gold as it is so therefore taking a 2% cut is going to mean those selling for there quest items it is going to be a lot harder wont it? eek  

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

Ketake 2.0

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:10 am
Angelic_Highlights
i aint got a clue lol

it is going to confuse me so much i can see that coming from a mile away... it may control inflation but it is hard enough to earn gold as it is so therefore taking a 2% cut is going to mean those selling for there quest items it is going to be a lot harder wont it? eek
Im so with you there...

wont it be alot harder to earn gold buy playing the mp game then?
Im so confused...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:53 pm
me too emo i just want my gold  

Iconised Ghost

tsukasa_the_quiet

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:21 pm
Okay, for those of you who don't understand how the 2% thing works, you sell item x for 100k, just to make things simple. That means Gaia will take a 2k cut from it, thus leaving you with 98k. Higher prices = larger cut taken out. I think that it will make the prices rise a bit more, so that they compensate for the gold that they are losing to Gaia. But, who knows, maybe it'll be good I can't really see into the future or predict how it'll go

As for how I like the new MP, I haven't seen screenshots of it, and I don't buy items with real money, so I don't know how it runs or what it looks like.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:32 pm
for all of those who want to see what it looks like, heres some links to screenshots.

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c23/jfm567/marketplace3.jpg

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c23/jfm567/marketplacenew.jpg  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:00 pm
Looks like a good idea to me. Maybe prices will go down a little bit. I need to get some MCs I keep forgetting to put money on my damn card.....  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff