Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Extended Discussion!
What makes life hard?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Life is good?
  yes
  no
  MY LIFE SUCKS I WANNA DIE!
View Results

Thanatos301

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:39 pm
I was wondering what does make your life so hard..? Or if you think it's not why do you think others think their life is so hard..? i have been beaten in the past and stabbed my life is hell but i don't complain why do others do?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:39 am
There are two factors as to why a life can be horrible
1 how you react to curveballs thrown in your life and 2 the choices you make .

Besides you made a discussion about how your life is bad and are not complaininga bout it..erm... sweatdrop  

HighClass Badass

Dedicated Regular

34,115 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Megathread 100

Kurai02

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:20 pm
It's really all a frame of mind. Some people may go through a horrible situation and say thank god I'm alive, while other's would get depressed and say that their life is aweful.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:54 pm
What makes life hard? Hmm. That's a tough question to answer.

If I had to go from personal experience, what makes life hard is the want and need to do things that you can't possibly achieve or have failed in doing so.

There are many factors in life that makes things hard. Some things come from making poor decisions and having to learn the hard way. Some things can't be controlled. You can't control a situation where a child is born into an abusive family or born addicted to drugs. You can't control a child being raped by their parents or a young male or female being raped/beaten by another human being.

What makes life hard is how you deal with the things that life puts in your path. If you wake up every morning thinking of what could go wrong or crying and sulking over the way things have turned out for you, then you're not dealing with life in the proper manner. Enjoy life, no matter what happens to you because it could always be worse.  

Oashin

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:34 pm
what makes life hard? Other people xp  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:54 am
Iconised Ghost
what makes life hard? Other people xp

Oashin
What makes life hard is how you deal with the things that life puts in your path.

Same thing. Less words. stare mrgreen  

Oashin

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:26 pm
well not really. Ur saying that life can throw things in ur path and how you deal with it affects how you feel and how hard life is. Im saying that people screw u over xd  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 4:55 pm
What makes life had? Suffering, doupt, and fear, from what I can see from my own life.

What makes people complain about life? They think that someone will ether help them (or can help them) or at least pay attention to them while they do it.  

theliltfoxcharm

Extended Discussion!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff