Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Movies, TV, Music, and more
*** Looky Looky *** what's ur fav booky? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sooooo many letters
View Results

Bizoo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:56 am
Can't choose! gonk -Huddles in her corner- the pressure! It burns.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:32 pm
Shall I name five for you so you can see how many there are? Yes! And these are just off my head

1. Twilight/New Moon/Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer.
2. The Immortals by Tamora Pierce
3. Maximum Ride by James Patterson
4. Keturah and Lord Death by Martine Leavitt
5. All books Sarah Dessen has written.

That's recently tho... sweatdrop

I'm reading a really good book called "Sunshine" that my friend is making me read. heart  

MonsieurSponge

xxKiria-Kunxx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:38 pm
The Ranger's Apprentice... short but its cool  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:00 pm
king_of_blue
lol, I don't read

neutral that is a shame. best damn thing that ever happened to me, learning to read, well second to my birth xd  

HellKnight Azrael

Ravagraid

Feral Sex Symbol

14,650 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:19 pm
sherrylon kenyon's : the dream hunter
Dan brown's : Angels and demons.
John connolly's : nocturned.

Al heavy religious scientific, horror and mythology.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:30 pm
Id have to go with George Orwells 1984

i really like that book, its a read everyone should have.

same with Animal farm or Handmaids Tale  

Vagrant_Of_Peace

1,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Atypical Mule

Devoted Vegetarian

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:44 pm

i see sum nice picks round here
*smiles*

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:46 am
Id have to say anne rice some of her books are amazing and so well written she has a really good imagination for writing anything... the vampire cronicles are simply amazing!!!

moved

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

mike1106

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:17 pm
[Reclaimer_Alchemist]
king_of_blue
lol, I don't read

neutral that is a shame. best damn thing that ever happened to me, learning to read, well second to my birth xd

lol, yea, well i got too much homework and stuff to do, lol maybe when i get free time, and if i dont feel lazy =P, lol  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:43 am
I've got too many faves to choose from!! But I will submit a list of some of my fave authors.... Hope that's ok.

Elizabeth George.... She writes the Inspector Linley series. I LOVE them!! And now I can watch them as well, on PBS!!

Martha Grimes..... Another writer of English Inspector books. Her protagonist is Chief Inspector Richard Jury. Awesome book series. And FYI, all of her books are named after English Pubs.

Dan Brown........ I LOVED the whole Da Vinci Code/Angels and Demons saga!!! His other books weren't bad either. Wish he'd hurry up and write another one though!

Tim Dorsey....... One of the FUNNIEST authors I've ever read. The man is serously SICK and TWISTED!! Start with "Triggerfish Twist" and then read the rest of the series. They are way too funny!!! Also, these books are NOT for the sqeemish and are definitely for OLDER READERS!!!

James Rollins..... His books are kind of hard to describe. They have a kind of Sci-fi element to them, but they're also action/spec.op based too. My husband got me reading them. Definitely grab you....

JK Rowling....... Yeah, I'm a Harry Poptart freak!! I LOVE the books and don't even know how many times I've read each one!

There's just a few of my fave authors. I love reading and can rip through a book in a day if it's seriously good!! I'm usually reading 2 books at once so I can read more!

"Reading feeds my imagination." I can't live without it.....  

carmelina1123

cracky_loves_the_crack

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:03 pm
there's a lot but right now its Crank :3333  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:27 pm
I think its a tie between the twilight series(not because of its recent popularity) or the house of the night series that even though there both young adult series and im going on 23 yah i think that should be a red flag to the adult authors out there that says SHUT UP AND MAKE SOMETHING WORTH READING  

x Deadly Fairy x

7,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100

ThinkingOfYouForever

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:55 pm
A Child Called It by Dave Pelzer  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:42 pm
as much as i would like my fav book to be intellectual, i really like fiction so i would have to say New Moon. And yeah yeah yeah the Twilight movie sucked but i think that the movies hold NOTHING to the books. I think its sad what they've turned the series into. but i do think that New Moon will be at least a little bit better. or at least it better be *gets an angry mob ready*  

JuliaKills

JuliaKills

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:43 pm
ThinkingOfYouForever
A Child Called It by Dave Pelzer

omfg that book was so good/sad. I cant believe someone could be put through the things he was... by his own mother. sad sad sad.  
Movies, TV, Music, and more

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff