Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Extended Discussion!
drinking whats ur opinion on it Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you agree on drinking?
  Yea as long as its responsable drinking
  no drinking should be out lawed
  i dont really give a s**t but nice story
View Results

ffviiigurlrina

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:21 am
To me I think drinking is ok. Actually I love it. But is should be done responsibly. But people who have mental illnesses should not drink to control it......  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:31 pm
I spent 400 cash on drinks that went trough in a single night two weeks back...still wasn't drunk crying  

Ravagraid

Feral Sex Symbol

14,650 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:41 pm
Larxeis
I have a fabulous idea! Why don't you and your family just go see a psychiatrist? Instead of asking for answers online from people who clearly have no idea how to treat someone over the internet. Psychiatrists have jobs for a reason.

Edit: Well, you aren't asking for answers on how to improve your life, but anyway, I think you should go see one anyway. Regarding drinking: if you like to party, go for it, but just think about the consequences of the situation, and drink accordingly.

I love you. heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:20 pm
i understand how you feel. my dad tries to counter depression with drinking, but to no avail. and he gets SUPER SUPER grumpy when hes drunk. he treats my mom like crap, threatens her, and gets b****y about everything whenever he gets drunk, which is BOTH Saturday and Sunday. they should both see a psychiatrist, i will agree on that. and youve seen whats happening with them, so i dont see why you are following suit. you should always learn from other peoples' mistakes.

as for drinking, i believe its alright, as long as you dont drink TOO much. and dont drink if you have a disorder.  

Seraph of the Between

5,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:22 pm
]-Wandering-Raven-[
I spent 400 cash on drinks that went trough in a single night two weeks back...still wasn't drunk crying

I wish you lived close to me thats my kind of drinking.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:35 am
I don't drink since I was 18. Yes, I was drinking from time to time when I was 17, but the doof people from my class once poured some vodka into my wine... the effect was a cathastrophe.
Now I'm 24 and I don't like the smell of alcohol.
But I don't say that alcohol should be banned. only that everyone must decide when to stop.

and on illnesses, there are doctors, yes. but I know it is not that simple. there are people with no health insurance. or, as in my country, must wait a year for a doctor to treat them. or the local community lynches them because of the illness...  

Kirika7777

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Larxeis

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:38 am
angel_half82
Larxeis
I have a fabulous idea! Why don't you and your family just go see a psychiatrist? Instead of asking for answers online from people who clearly have no idea how to treat someone over the internet. Psychiatrists have jobs for a reason.

Edit: Well, you aren't asking for answers on how to improve your life, but anyway, I think you should go see one anyway. Regarding drinking: if you like to party, go for it, but just think about the consequences of the situation, and drink accordingly.

I love you. heart heart heart

/;[You took me home];
/;[I drank too much];

That's greaaat. ;[

/;[Cause of you my liver turned to dust];
/;[Cold rust tastes cold creeping cold pain];

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:14 pm
A drink every now and then is okay. But you should never try to get drunk to escape problems or to make life easier. Personally, I don't like the taste of wine or beer. But that's just me. One of my best friends really likes wine, but she's responsible and only drinks it when she has dinner with her family. When we graduated from middle school my friends drank a glass of wine but i didn't care for it.  

MonsieurSponge

Larxeis

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:49 pm
EggaxSponge
A drink every now and then is okay. But you should never try to get drunk to escape problems or to make life easier. Personally, I don't like the taste of wine or beer. But that's just me. One of my best friends really likes wine, but she's responsible and only drinks it when she has dinner with her family. When we graduated from middle school my friends drank a glass of wine but i didn't care for it.

/;[You took me home];
/;[I drank too much];

I hate the taste of wine... and beer. The
only reason I like beer now is because
of a certain party I went to and now it
tastes like soda to me, due to the
carbonated aspect of it.

/;[Cause of you my liver turned to dust];
/;[Cold rust tastes cold creeping cold pain];

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:46 pm
EggaxSponge
A drink every now and then is okay. But you should never try to get drunk to escape problems or to make life easier.

but sometimes its so nice to just get drunk and escape problems gonk just for a little while, it helps me to stop thinking (im a compulsive over analyist >.<)  

Iconised Ghost

Thanatos Phoenix

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:37 am
I drink one or two glasses of champagne on new years eve that all xd

I really don´t like to drink alcohol but if people balance it I don´t see a problem with it 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:00 am
I believe that as is with most things, balance is the key here. I think drinking is ok to a point, but not when it affects your life or hurts other people. A good friend of mine lost her parents and almost lost her sister to a drunk driver... My mom drank all through my childhood and things were very bad at home. She doesnt drink at all anymore but I ended up being the parent alot of the time and took of my little brothers and cooked so there would be dinner on the table...
Like I said, I think it is ok, but in moderation.  

SaraNoelle

Taisar Cahan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:14 pm
im no expert on bipolar, but one doesnt date and live with someone with bipolar and not learn a thing or two, so that said. from what ive seen the most common med for bipolar is lithium plus others. now it is not ideal for peole on meds to drink in general, and people with bipolar typically shouldnt drink either, but im a supporter of free choise. as long as you except the conciquinces. i myself am i bit of an drunkard, but i never let myself drink till i blackout.

but back to the bipolar thing, i know from experiance that people with bipolar need people for support so its good that you try to help her, and i know it can be REALLY draining too, especially if you are already kinda depressive yourself. trust me booze dont help. as was already mentioned she should see a psychiatrist. and you might want to too, but then thats really up to you. good luck with it though, i know it can be tough.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:44 pm
Drinking is fine if it is done responsible, NEVER EVER DRIVE DRUNK!  

ChainxHeart

Shazbot_the_Pirate

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:22 pm
I like Del Sol. Bud Light is meh.  
Extended Discussion!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items