Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Extended Discussion!
drinking whats ur opinion on it Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you agree on drinking?
  Yea as long as its responsable drinking
  no drinking should be out lawed
  i dont really give a s**t but nice story
View Results

Sangoinuyasha

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:48 pm
Technically drinking isnt all that bad. Some people like in your case your parents shouldnt be since they have these illness (im just saying, cant really find the word for it) maybe a little but not like every night were it can get out of control. Some people should only drink when they have no problems in there life and or are happy. Then nothing bad can come out of it.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:07 pm
well like the next teen in highschool i love to drink...but only when i know i have a place to stay, its a partay, and there are hot woman...but in you situation...i believe regardless in resonable drinking...  

Kugi Shottogan

Bikki Kobayashi IV

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:43 pm
I don't drink..... much...

Like others I did drink underage but unlike others I don't overdo it. I never was drunk too since I don't like anything bitter to begin with so the likely that I would go get drunk is pretty low.

But then again I never was one that went to parties or anything while in high school. Not really in with the popular crowd. Though a new did know of me though I didn't know when since during the last year I often tried out for talent shows.

Probally another reason that I might not go get drunk is because the stupid sessions the school made up go though about what kind of carp can happen when people get drunk. One of them actually got be suck.

Bleh...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:11 pm
I never did like the taste of beer, specially that Rickard's Red.

Me likey Bailey's. 3nodding

I also remember tasting Smirnoff Ice and liking it. Them Russians know their alcohol.

But always remember to drink responsively, always mind your liver and NEVER under any circumstance drive when inebriated.  

Larghaz

ajalele

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:11 am
It is ok to drink. Just try try not to get drunk.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:07 pm
thanks for the support everyone i appresiate it i feel like i can talk to u guys for support lyke your my on family thanx again guys  

tommy_flory

tsukasa_the_quiet

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:32 am
Personally, I think that drinking is a stupid habit to get into, mostly because of it's depressant properties, and I don't really need any help being depressed, I have that down pat on my own. xD But yeah, I've never really seen the benefits of drinking, so I don't do it.

Doesn't hurt that alcoholism runs in my family, so I'm more likely to become dependant on alcohol. But that's beside the point.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:24 pm
Sangoinuyasha
Technically drinking isnt all that bad. Some people like in your case your parents shouldnt be since they have these illness (im just saying, cant really find the word for it) maybe a little but not like every night were it can get out of control. Some people should only drink when they have no problems in there life and or are happy. Then nothing bad can come out of it.

i disagree. Your state of mind when you are drinking might affect your own reaction to alcohol, but drinking will always inhibit motor responses, depth of thinking and so on, so bad things can come out of it- bbeing assaulted, raped, etc  

Iconised Ghost

Celabrien Shadowweaver

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:34 pm
Hmm, well, speaking from the point of view if a person with Rapid Change Bipolar Disorder, I must say that drinking in a state of depression will typically deepen the depression. Vice versa, drinking during manic episodes, generally, causes more mania. Either way, it can be problematic.

I personally, having had an alcoholic stepfather, understand how hard it is to watch your family hurt themselves like that. It saddens me that you would choose to follow in their footsteps rather than learn from the experience. Only you can make that choice. You really should seek help for your own depression. There are lots of alternatives to drugs and alcohol. Groups such as Al-anon and Al-ateen are not just for the substance abusers, but also for the families who suffer the effects.

I was diagnosed with RCBD 6 years ago. I was taking several medications but have since decided to seek other treatments as the side-effects of Depakote can lead to the inability to have children. I've been doing very will for the last 3 years unmedicated with the help and understanding of friends and loved ones.

I am more than happy to listen and offer any advice I might have. Sometimes just having someone to listen helps more than you might think.
If there is anything I can do to help, please don't hesitate to ask.

*hugs you* Things do get better. I promise.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:51 pm
Drinking is awesome... im the happiest drunk ever ^^  

alicard_666

pennasioux

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:14 am
well its like this:the good book sasys that drinking wine is good for the body, but the bible also says, if you right eyes is causing u to stumble, the cut it out. it figurativly means that if something is causing you to loose coontroll, then cut it off from you or avoid it. it really all depends on the person and what they can handle. you mother on the other hand... i think should take the bibles advice for cutting is off. but hey my opinion is nothing...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:33 am
I think that drinking definatrly bad for you. Its a poison that why when you drink too much of it you throw up or in some cases die. I think if you are going to drink it should definately be done responsibly.  

Toshiro_Li

LordRyan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:51 pm
Drinking is fun in the right circumstances and ONLY if you are in the right mindset.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:36 pm
Drinking that ive seen so far just makes people stupid and violent. My grandfather prtty much killed himself by drinking.  

TrippyWaffelz

xXiDrewXx

1,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:53 am
ermmm i know that alchohol side effect is... illness and strongly headache..??

hehe may i guess right?  
Extended Discussion!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces